Rookie Here!!!

Brand new to this message board and looking forward to posting, even though I don't know how....a little help please. Thanks
1) Try not to take anything personally.
2) Don't let this board consume your life.
3) Get your flamethrower and bulletproof undies in order.

This board is Mr Toad's Wild Ride (yes, I'm dating myself).
But it's a lot of fun and believe it or not, we do have meaningful exchanges..you know, when we're not insulting each other.

Welcome aboard!
You're gonna need a bigger boat. :)

Welcome to the Jungle
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Brand new to this message board and looking forward to posting, even though I don't know how....a little help please. Thanks

even though I don't know how....a little help please. Thanks

Usually, I just hit the keyboard with a hammer, and see what shows up on the screen.

If ya plan on sticking around, might want to take a look at the USMB Rules and Guidelines.

They come in handy.

even though I don't know how....a little help please. Thanks

Usually, I just hit the keyboard with a hammer, and see what shows up on the screen.

If ya plan on sticking around, might want to take a look at the USMB Rules and Guidelines.

They come in handy.
Kick the STAMO, we kicked it, you didn't kick it right.

Rookies have to clean the USMB moderator bathrooms for their first month here. Use gloves and a lot of bleach.

Forum List

Back