Rowdy Robert Johnson, BET founder, praises Trump's economy...he voted for Crooked Hillary in 2016

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Robert Johnson, BET founder, praises Trump’s economy: ‘I give the president a lot of credit’

i thought Robert Johnson was a 1920s blues guitarist? how could he still be living until now, praising Trump?

"Johnson – the country’s first African-American billionaire, according to Forbes – went on to say that because the party has become so liberal, he isn’t supporting a particular 2020 candidate at this time. “I think at the end of the day, if a Democrat is going to beat Trump, then that person, he or she, will have to move to the center and you can’t wait too long to do that,” Johnson said. “The message of some of the programs that Democrats are pushing are not resonating with the majority of the American people.” He also praised the economy under Trump, especially since it has helped black Americans so much. Thank you sir! I agree!

Yeah that's right, Robert Johnson is such an uncommon name that there can't be another one in the world.

It’s about time these public figures start using common sense rather than pander to lies and deceit! Bravo!

New York Mets Legend Darryl Strawberry, another black man praising Trump today. Democrats are shaking in their boots!

Mr. Johnson and President Trump should together produce a documentary on what Trump has done and is doing for American Blacks and polical justice reforms bringing back jobs and success to low income communities

BLEXIT!

“Our company has grown, since Trump has taken control of the White House & the Presidency, in the sense that we have better opportunities now to do what we’ve been wanting to do for quite some time, and that is to create manufacturing jobs. I believe that President Trump has done a great job of reducing crime in the African American Community because more African Americans are at work today. Trump is not a Racist, he’s a Businessman. Because he’s a great businessman, he’s pushing for lives to be better.” Michael Brown, CEO, Hydromatic Tech

“Nearly one million more blacks and two million more Hispanics are employed than when Barrack Obama left office, and minorities account for more than half of all new jobs created during the Trump Presidency. Unemployment among black women has hovered near 5% for the last six months, the lowest since 1972.” The Wall Street Journal Editorial Board, A Tale of Two Economies

Forum List

Back