RPM Act?

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
Just floating around down in my YouTube channel rabbit hole and came across this. Seems like they have a very legitimate beef with the EPA here and I sure hope they're made whole again soon. No one should get fined by the EPA for just reselling someone else's (apparently legal) product.. especially after fully complying with their investigation. Nice dyno test of a Tesla at the end in any case.

Hmmm... I've got a DiabloSport Pulsar LT on my 2019 Silverado 6.2Lt. It doesn't alter any specific engine parameters though, other than it turns off the DFM, dynamic fuel management, which is GM's moronic version of gas saving by alternately shutting down cylinders, and the new DFM instead of the old AFM can shut down any cylinder at will, and it makes the engine rumble. No way can all that twisting on the crankshaft and vibration in the engine be good for it, not to mention it makes the exhaust sound like a helicopter. Shutting that down, along with the default on, auto engine shut off, was a priority for me, even at $475 for the Pulsar. I wouldn't think that unit would fall under this RPM act.

New Topics

Forum List

Back