rudy giuliani Shuts Down Arizona Legislature After Contact With Lawmakers

Great job rudy, you caused the whole legislature in Arizona to now be shutdown for at least a week.

I wonder how many people he infected with the virus.

Viruses can't be transmitted from person to person. The germ theory was debunked a long time ago. If people are getting sick it is because of wearing the mask. They are breathing in their own poisons over and over again all day long.
nigga please

I suggest taking the time to learn a bit about it..

“You’re working under a wrong premise to begin with and you’re never going to find the answer if you do that. Viruses have no nucleus. There’s no respiratory system. There’s no circulatory system. There’s no digestive system. Viruses are not alive. That’s like saying soap is alive. They’re not alive. They are solvents. They are soaps. However, more accurately, they are enzymes to fractionate tissue for waste elimination.” – Aajonus Vonderplanitz

see post #9, weirdo.

I already replied to you on post 9. Look at post 11.

and i gave your conspiracy queefery the attention it deserved. now tell the board about the flat earth, 5G, Soros, and how the moon is made of cheese.

Are you a CIA agent or part of the mainstream media? You sound like you are. Maybe you were just mind controlled by them and are gullible. I guess I will have to teach you something else:

In the 1950s, the CIA ran a covert campaign called “Operation Mockingbird,” in which they recruited journalists as assets to spread propaganda, and while the campaign officially ended in the 1970s, evidence suggests the project never really stopped

In her book, “Slanted: How the News Media Taught Us to Love Censorship and Hate Journalism,” Sharyl Attkisson addresses one of the most pressing issues of our time: media bias and the deterioration of objective journalism

Multinational industries, and the drug industry in particular, also wield powerful influence over content relating to their particular interests. As drug advertising became a major income stream for media companies, their reporting on health and medicine became increasingly biased

Big Tech companies are also masters of censoring anything that might hurt themselves or their technocratic allies

In terms of health, COVID-19 reporting has taken censorship and media manipulation to brand-new heights. All social media platforms are openly censoring dissenting views about the virus, particularly its origin and treatment. Even lauded doctors and scientists have been axed for speaking against the desired narrative dictated by the World Health Organization

Arizona's legislature has been shut down for a while. Must suck for those attending last week's meeting of Republicans to review Rudy's fairy tales. Hopefully all will be well and able to start the 2021 legislative session which is scheduled for them to convene on January 11th and adjourn on May 7th.

Great job rudy, you caused the whole legislature in Arizona to now be shutdown for at least a week.

Viruses can't be transmitted from person to person. The germ theory was debunked a long time ago. If people are getting sick it is because of wearing the mask. They are breathing in their own poisons over and over again all day long.
nigga please

“You’re working under a wrong premise to begin with and you’re never going to find the answer if you do that. Viruses have no nucleus. There’s no respiratory system. There’s no circulatory system. There’s no digestive system. Viruses are not alive. That’s like saying soap is alive. They’re not alive. They are solvents. They are soaps. However, more accurately, they are enzymes to fractionate tissue for waste elimination.” – Aajonus Vonderplanitz

see post #9, weirdo.

and i gave your conspiracy queefery the attention it deserved. now tell the board about the flat earth, 5G, Soros, and how the moon is made of cheese.

Are you a CIA agent or part of the mainstream media? You sound like you are. Maybe you were just mind controlled by them and are gullible. I guess I will have to teach you something else:

In the 1950s, the CIA ran a covert campaign called “Operation Mockingbird,” in which they recruited journalists as assets to spread propaganda, and while the campaign officially ended in the 1970s, evidence suggests the project never really stopped

In her book, “Slanted: How the News Media Taught Us to Love Censorship and Hate Journalism,” Sharyl Attkisson addresses one of the most pressing issues of our time: media bias and the deterioration of objective journalism

Multinational industries, and the drug industry in particular, also wield powerful influence over content relating to their particular interests. As drug advertising became a major income stream for media companies, their reporting on health and medicine became increasingly biased

Big Tech companies are also masters of censoring anything that might hurt themselves or their technocratic allies

In terms of health, COVID-19 reporting has taken censorship and media manipulation to brand-new heights. All social media platforms are openly censoring dissenting views about the virus, particularly its origin and treatment. Even lauded doctors and scientists have been axed for speaking against the desired narrative dictated by the World Health Organization

tl;dr. see post #9

nigga please

see post #9, weirdo.

DO YOUR RESEARCH SHEEPLE !!!!!!!!!!!

nigga please

see post #9, weirdo.

DO YOUR RESEARCH SHEEPLE !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, and you won't find any of these things on the mainstream controlled networks or controlled science and controlled medical system. They want to keep you ignorant because when you are ignorant they can control you easier. Well, much like a sheep.

Hope all the Dems get it.
People who wear mask and live in blue areas are much more likely to get covid.

This is too easy but.....

LInkydinky?
Prove me wrong. People who wear mask get covid at a much higher rate than people who don't.

People in blue areas are more likely to get covid than people who don't. Especially old people in nursing homes.

It's common knowledge

Argumentum ad populum. Oldest fallacy in the friggin' book.

Burden of proof is on the ass-erter. That would be in your mirror.

My goodness. Between "tucking in his shirt," dripping his Grecian Formula, farting away at a hearing and now being Cooties Rudy, he's making quite a name for himself. Besides all the nutso fraud allegations he's recycling from failed lawsuits, of course..

I used to respect the man.

He did a good job cleaning up NYC as mayor.

Now, he's nothing but a sick joke.

It's sad.

Hope all the Dems get it.
People who wear mask and live in blue areas are much more likely to get covid.

This is too easy but.....

LInkydinky?

Linkydinky?

Get the dick out of your mouth and speak like a man.

I bet you have a pony tail and eat veggie sticks too, fag boy.
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mo linkydinky.

You lose.

Next in line please

Forum List

Back