Running of the Bulls in 2022

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The Running of the Bulls was cancelled again this year. I am thinking that I want to run in 2022. As long as you are over 18 and sober then you can run. I have wanted to do this since I read about it in junior high.

My avatar is from The Running of the Bulls.

I was in Pamplona in 1990. But I chickened out! I was so drunk or hung over every morning, I didn't think it was wise to be stumbling along with bulls chasing after you!

Best party in Europe, however.

Mom and Dad did a lot of fishing when I was a kid. It didn't always go well. One time in Oregon I was waiting at the top of a hill with my mom and little brother. We looked down at dear ole dad, strolling across the expanse of green, hands full of fishing crap.

Off to the right, I saw what I thought was a normal old bull. No one else saw it as it began to slowly pick up speed and angle off to cut dad off before he could reach the water. Dad was blissfully unaware. I did the part of the hero by yanking mom's shirt and pointing at the clear cow menace.

It was the race of all races! We 3 yelled encouragement and anything else that came to mind. It felt like we were at the races and dad was no Earnhardt but he made it to a scraggly tree at the waters edge. The bull still wanted to change some of dad's bones around, so he inched out over the water on a lil bitty branch and beat at the bulls nose with a fishing net.

I can't say it was the most useful plan of action, but nobody died and in the end, isn't that what really counts?

My avatar is from The Running of the Bulls.

I was in Pamplona in 1990. But I chickened out! I was so drunk or hung over every morning, I didn't think it was wise to be stumbling along with bulls chasing after you!

Best party in Europe, however.
These bulls are contributing a whole lot of green house gases and this should be stopped. Right??

For the planet....right????.lolol

The Running of the Bulls was cancelled again this year. I am thinking that I want to run in 2022. As long as you are over 18 and sober then you can run. I have wanted to do this since I read about it in junior high.
Tie one of those "kamikaze" ribbons around your forehead and dash across the freeway instead. The sensation is identical. We'll call it the "Disir Dash".

Disir Dash.gif
Disir Headband.jpg

Tie one of those "kamikaze" ribbons around your forehead and dash across the freeway instead. The sensation is identical. We'll call it the "Disir Dash".

View attachment 484360View attachment 484361
That looks like Frogger. I don't see a tapa bar anywhere in all that nonsense.

Now that it's corona-time you'll need to order tapas from Uber Eats.
Dina favoritrestauranger med snabb leverans | Ladda ned Uber Eats

We rent those bulls and release them on BLM and Antifa riots. That would be great to watch

I am taking a 3 hour 45 minute train ride to stand in front of Guernica. If it's not all open then it isn't worth going.

I am taking a 3 hour 45 minute train ride to stand in front of Guernica. If it's not all open then it isn't worth going.
I believe it's open but there are curfews, facemasks, and limits to how many people are allowed at any one time. That's the big cities anyway. And if you are coming from abroad there might be an up-to-date Covid test required of you but if you are travelling only 5 hours I assume you're already in Spain.

Last edited:

I believe it's open but there are curfews, facemasks, and limits to how many people are allowed at any one time. That's the big cities anyway. And if you are coming from abroad there might be an up-to-date Covid test required of you but if you are travelling only 5 hours I assume you're already in Spain.
I hope they have all of that taken care of by 2022.

Me too. This will be the second summer we haven't gone to the Black Sea and I'm going out of my mind with boredom. My advice to you: Don't get old and pensioned off.

Me too. This will be the second summer we haven't gone to the Black Sea and I'm going out of my mind with boredom. My advice to you: Don't get old and pensioned off.
It will change. It has to.

I've never been to the Black Sea. I should go. I have officially been pretty much cooped up for a year. I'm going stir crazy over here.

Forum List

Back