"Russia, if you are listening!"

How was that conspiring? He didn't even know if Russia was the hacker....

No, she hasn't. why? Because there isn't corruption to expose, unlike what was exposed about Clinton and the DNC with their emails.
Really? He said "russia, if you're listening" and a day later they dump Hillary's emails?

Trump isn't too smart.

How was that conspiring? He didn't even know if Russia was the hacker....

No, she hasn't. why? Because there isn't corruption to expose, unlike what was exposed about Clinton and the DNC with their emails.
They received "sensitive" information.

Imagine if Trump learned from Iran that Kamala didn't really work at McDonalds. LOL

He is not joking.

What's more, he says, "I have nothing to do with Putin. I've never spoken to him."

Now look at the clip below.

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol. A relationship he entirely made up!

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Trump idolizes Putin. He has a huge crush on Putin. Some real love.

It is literally impossible for Traitor Trump to say a bad word about the love of his life. The mass murdering war criminal KGB Putin can do no wrong in Traitor Trump's mind.

If a celebrity hurts Crooked Donald's feelings, he will rage tweet at 3 am for days.

If a fellow Republican is in his way, Trump will accuse the Republican's father of killing Kennedy.

But never, and I mean never, will Trump criticize Putin for anything.

So when he asks Russia for help, he is NOT kidding.

Putin endorsed Kummie you twit.

Really? He said "russia, if you're listening" and a day later they dump Hillary's emails?

Trump isn't too smart.
maybe listen to the entire press conference...see post 36: If it is Russia? Nobody knows who it really is....

If it is Russia? Nobody knows who it really is....

With that said, most sane people were happy to learn what many already knew when the emials were releaed, that Clinton and the DNC are corrupt.

It's weird how dembots ignore that reality
Whereas Trump's corruptions is right out in the open, and that doesn't stop you from loving him one bit.

They received "sensitive" information.

Imagine if Trump learned from Iran that Kamala didn't really work at McDonalds. LOL
like people's email addresses? or home addresses? lots of things can be sensative.

but what it's not is corrupt...which is what we saw from the Clinton and DNC emails

Whereas Trump's corruptions is right out in the open, and that doesn't stop you from loving him one bit.
hahahahahahaha

so you are fine with your demafascsit corrupt because it's "hidden' - pathetic and weird

Putin endorsed Kummie you twit.
Russia was just caught providing a huge cash windfall to several pro-Trump influencers. And that's only the one we know about.

You see, rube, what Putin SAYS and what he DOES are quite often two different things. That's exactly how dialectical materialistic commies operate.

Putin's DEEDS indicate he is backing Trump all the way.

hahahahahahaha

so you are fine with your demafascsit corrupt because it's "hidden' - pathetic and weird
I'm not fine with any party. I've never been fine with the Democrats.

I stopped respecting the GOP when Trump came along and turned you all into the same limp-wristed, useful idiot, commie sympathizing liberal faggots the Democrats were in the Reagan years.

In 2016, I warned you idiots Trump would lead you into the far left cave, and he has. Bigly.

Oh, by the way.

The useful idiot pro-Trump influencers haven't returned the money. Nor have they given it away.

That's because they knew all along the money came from KGB Putin.

The commies are right out in the open now.

And the cult is totally cool with it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This one still believes Hillary deleted thirty thousand emails about her daughters wedding.
Who cares? Team Trump did the same thing Hillary did. In fact, Trump passed a law making what she did a crime and then he committed the crime. And he's been charged. How's that case going? Did the Supreme Court or some Trump appointed judge throw out the case yet?

Hillary and Obama had immunity because they were doing official acts on private emails. You can't charge them for official acts even if they cross the line.
Remember this moving forward.

Russia was just caught providing a huge cash windfall to several pro-Trump influencers. And that's only the one we know about.

You see, rube, what Putin SAYS and what he DOES are quite often two different things. That's exactly how dialectical materialistic commies operate.

Putin's DEEDS indicate he is backing Trump all the way.
Hahahaha you are on dumb MFer.

I'm not fine with any party. I've never been fine with the Democrats.

I stopped respecting the GOP when Trump came along and turned you all into the same limp-wristed, useful idiot, commie sympathizing liberal faggots the Democrats were in the Reagan years.

In 2016, I warned you idiots Trump would lead you into the far left cave, and he has. Bigly.
Sure dembot

He is not joking.

What's more, he says, "I have nothing to do with Putin. I've never spoken to him."

Now look at the clip below.

Trump actually starts blushing like a schoolgirl when he talks about being in a relationship with his idol. A relationship he entirely made up!

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Trump idolizes Putin. He has a huge crush on Putin. Some real love.

It is literally impossible for Traitor Trump to say a bad word about the love of his life. The mass murdering war criminal KGB Putin can do no wrong in Traitor Trump's mind.

If a celebrity hurts Crooked Donald's feelings, he will rage tweet at 3 am for days.

If a fellow Republican is in his way, Trump will accuse the Republican's father of killing Kennedy.

But never, and I mean never, will Trump criticize Putin for anything.

So when he asks Russia for help, he is NOT kidding.

You really think he was asking for Russia's help?... that is so juvenile that it is scary to think your side really believes that nonsense... that you can't tell when someone is being sarcastic is frightening.... you should not be allowed to vote....

You really think he was asking for Russia's help?... that is so juvenile that it is scary to think your side really believes that nonsense... that you can't tell when someone is being sarcastic is frightening.... you should not be allowed to vote....
Everyone knows, including you, if Obama had uttered the words, "Russia, if your listening", and asked for Russia to hack his opponents emails, your pointy head would have exploded.

You know how to tell Trump was serious?

Because he asked Zelensky to manufacture a scandal about Biden. He was caught on tape and was impeached for it.

So it is your willful blindness which is frightening.

I would not take away your right to vote since I am an American and I believe even the low-IQ voters like you should be allowed.

This is how weirdly juvenile dembots are.

Meanwhile, Clinton and the dnc actually laundered money through their law firm to pay a foreign agent for russian disinformation…but they don’t care

Forum List

Back