Russia the last Bastion of Christian civilisation

Mortimer

Gold Member
Do you agree?

_97405506_hi013565898.jpg

Only if you're a retard lol

Why? Russia is much more a traditional christian society then america. America is not christian, there are christians in america, but the establishment and the laws and the system arent and they opress christians.

:lol:

If you say so.

So move there and stop posting about moving to America.

I like america though, I dont hate america. But it is true, you can lose your job if you say a transgender is a man not a woman. You get in rededucation camps for being "racist" even if you arent. I know Im not racist at all, but Im aware that some of my comments, could be viewed that way if you are a asshole.

Why? Russia is much more a traditional christian society then america. America is not christian, there are christians in america, but the establishment and the laws and the system arent and they opress christians.

:lol:

If you say so.

So move there and stop posting about moving to America.

I like america though, I dont hate america. But it is true, you can lose your job if you say a transgender is a man not a woman. You get in rededucation camps for being "racist" even if you arent. I know Im not racist at all, but Im aware that some of my comments, could be viewed that way if you are a asshole.
The leftist Jews have obliterated anything good left in America

What do you mean? The fact they dont treat 'faggots' too warm? Or that their government supports the Orthodox church as a brunch of control and power?

Do you consider the Jehovah Witnesses to be Christians?

What do you mean? The fact they dont treat 'faggots' too warm? Or that their government supports the Orthodox church as a brunch of control and power?

Every government supports control and power, that is the definition of a government, that a government uses control and power right? The church has power maybe in russia but in the west, the lobbys have power and controll the societies, + big tech, big pharma, big corporations etc.

Every government supports control and power, that is the definition of a government, that a government uses control and power right? The church has power maybe in russia but in the west, the lobbys have power and controll the societies, + big tech, big pharma, big corporations etc.
Authoritarian countries have their own specific, but I dont think that what you wrote about lobbies is uncommon in Russia.

Authoritarian countries have their own specific, but I dont think that what you wrote about lobbies is uncommon in Russia.

But those are good lobbies, conservative lobbies, it shows on their laws they pass.

But those are good lobbies, conservative lobbies, it shows on their laws they pass.
Dude, this discussion is pointless. I understand that you found another object of your adoration and my words will not change your mind, and I have no intention to do so. Try to move there and live there, Russia is much closer to Austria than the US.

False. Christians are not oppressed in the USA. All religions are practiced here freely. We just don't have a state religion because our Constitution forbids the establishment of a religion. Christians are the largest single religious group here. The vast majority of lawmakers in the US have been Christian. If you are concerned about Orthodox Christians particularly, we have many Orthodox churches here, from Greek to Armenian, to Russian, to Ethiopian. No one interferes with them.

Mortimer, I think you'd really have to live in the United States to understand what our country really is like. You can't believe what you see in our media or in our TV shows and movies.

Good point.

Mortimer, I think you'd really have to live in the United States to understand what our country really is like. You can't believe what you see in our media or in our TV shows and movies.
You (and the others here) have missed the basis of Mortimer's argument. This is what he said:

"Russia the last Bastion of Christian civilisation".

So far no one has said anything to refute that statement. But then, I think you'd really have to live in Russia to understand what their country really is like.

"Christians" in the USA are nothing more than liars, cheats, frauds, and extreme narcissists.

My mother dragged me and my sister to a different church every year, in efforts for her to find some "god" that represented her fucked up way of life and her retarded visions of what her life was SUPPOSED to be!

What I found, was that all religions had the same thing in common.....HYPOCRISY and LIES!
And OMG the freeking DRAMA! Religious people are violent, vicious, and deadly GOSSIPS! Jesus Effing Christ!

If all religion was wiped off this planet, we would all be able to live a happy life!

Forum List

Back