Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the worst justices on the Supreme Court, a polite debate...

The Democratic Party junta is now opening fire in an overt attempt at coup d'état to obstruct an orderly nomination to the open position on the Supreme Court.

I have no tolerance for activist judges. The role of the judiciary is to "interpret law" not legislate it. She thought she was a lawmaker.

Fortunately her hubris and arrogance presented us with the beautiful opportunity to put a stake through the heart of progressives/communist/antifa/blm/scum.

This columnist makes the case that Ginsburg is perhaps one of the worst Supreme Court justices...

Ginsburg used her seat on the Supreme Court as a political office and, reputedly, her dying wish was political. The politicization of her Supreme Court seat and the political fallout from her death are, therefore, appropriate topics.
------
That praise -- that she “fought” for “justice and equality” -- sums up everything that was wrong with Ginsburg for it describes a political activist, not a judge. The Supreme Court is supposed to consist of nine people who try, apolitically, to ensure that the United States is run along constitutional lines.

Ginsburg, though, had little love for the Constitution. She was quite open about that in 2012 when she offered some “helpful” advice to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt as it was contemplating the Egyptian Constitution of 2012:

“I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012,” Ginsburg said in an interview on Al Hayat television last Wednesday. “I might look at the constitution of South Africa. That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, have an independent judiciary. It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done.”
The South African Constitution does not promote a small government for free people who possess inherent rights that must be free from political interference. Instead, it’s a micromanaging monstrosity that identifies “rights” (some copied from us), that are, in fact, privileges subject to the political winds.
--------

Ginsburg was also a covert eugenicist. In 2009, she confessed that she had imagined abortion as a way to get rid of undesirables:

Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. (Emphasis added.)
Since the late 19th century, when progressives have spoken about getting rid of undesirable populations, they’ve meant blacks. Of the 61 million babies aborted since Roe v. Wade, 32% have been black. Blacks make up less than 14% of the population.

Ginsburg was also an awful judge. A good Supreme Court opinion, like a solid house, is built on a constitutional foundation, with the materials coming from clear and strong precedent and law. Ginsburg’s opinions, especially when she was pushing political ends, were composed of random bits and pieces of law that could be cobbled together to make a rough shack. She and her clerks hid this shoddy construction in muddy and muddled writing surrounded by myriad case citations that were never entirely on point.

This is so on point, she was a radical political activist who hated our Constitution. It makes me sick that all of the media, including Faux News is heaping praise on her because we “must honor her”. Fuck no we don’t. She is a perfect example of how the Clintons fucked this country in the 1990’s with their insane ideology, and our country is still reeling from their horrid Agenda to destroy the fabric of our Republic.

Fuck RBG, fuck the Clintons, and fuck all Dems who worship that vapid “C”.
Had no idea you hated the idea of equality for women so much.

Really? You're giving blob supporters too much credit. If you're not white, male, and protestant, you're thought to be a lesser human being. Being rich helps too.

This columnist makes the case that Ginsburg is perhaps one of the worst Supreme Court justices...

Ginsburg used her seat on the Supreme Court as a political office and, reputedly, her dying wish was political. The politicization of her Supreme Court seat and the political fallout from her death are, therefore, appropriate topics.
------
That praise -- that she “fought” for “justice and equality” -- sums up everything that was wrong with Ginsburg for it describes a political activist, not a judge. The Supreme Court is supposed to consist of nine people who try, apolitically, to ensure that the United States is run along constitutional lines.

Ginsburg, though, had little love for the Constitution. She was quite open about that in 2012 when she offered some “helpful” advice to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt as it was contemplating the Egyptian Constitution of 2012:

“I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012,” Ginsburg said in an interview on Al Hayat television last Wednesday. “I might look at the constitution of South Africa. That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, have an independent judiciary. It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done.”
The South African Constitution does not promote a small government for free people who possess inherent rights that must be free from political interference. Instead, it’s a micromanaging monstrosity that identifies “rights” (some copied from us), that are, in fact, privileges subject to the political winds.
--------

Ginsburg was also a covert eugenicist. In 2009, she confessed that she had imagined abortion as a way to get rid of undesirables:

Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. (Emphasis added.)
Since the late 19th century, when progressives have spoken about getting rid of undesirable populations, they’ve meant blacks. Of the 61 million babies aborted since Roe v. Wade, 32% have been black. Blacks make up less than 14% of the population.

Ginsburg was also an awful judge. A good Supreme Court opinion, like a solid house, is built on a constitutional foundation, with the materials coming from clear and strong precedent and law. Ginsburg’s opinions, especially when she was pushing political ends, were composed of random bits and pieces of law that could be cobbled together to make a rough shack. She and her clerks hid this shoddy construction in muddy and muddled writing surrounded by myriad case citations that were never entirely on point.

This is so on point, she was a radical political activist who hated our Constitution. It makes me sick that all of the media, including Faux News is heaping praise on her because we “must honor her”. Fuck no we don’t. She is a perfect example of how the Clintons fucked this country in the 1990’s with their insane ideology, and our country is still reeling from their horrid Agenda to destroy the fabric of our Republic.

Modern feminists don’t want “equality”. If they did, they would demand alimony and child custody would be equal between men and women. They would demand to have more representation in shitty, tough, dangerous, low paying jobs that are dominated by men. Feminists only want superiority over men, to tell them they are all bad, to run them down, and have the men all treat them like royalty.

------

--------

Really? You're giving blob supporters too much credit. If you're not white, male, and protestant, you're thought to be a lesser human being. Being rich helps too.

Do you have an “Oppression Matrix” poster on your wall to remind you how oppressed you are by rich, straight white male protestants?

CBDAD87E-C1DF-4306-AF17-D924D328F3D2.png

------

--------

Do you have an “Oppression Matrix” poster on your wall to remind you how oppressed you are by rich, straight white male protestants?

View attachment 390825

Only someone with a victim mentality would have such a thing. As a blobber, you're certainly in that demographic.

------

--------

View attachment 390825

Only someone with a victim mentality would have such a thing. As a blobber, you're certainly in that demographic.
You’re the one that literally named everything on that checklist.

------

--------

You just described the democrat party................and the cities they control.....

Forum List

Back