Ryan backs Gowdy in dismissing Trump's FBI concerns

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Another rat jumps ship.

Speaker Paul Ryan said today that he has "seen no evidence to the contrary of the initial assessment [Rep. Trey] Gowdy has made" regarding President Trump's concerns about FBI surveillance of his campaign, which POTUS has branded "Spygate," per Politico.

Flashback: Gowdy gave Fox News his assessment of a briefing about the FBI's tactics last week: "I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got — and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump."

They believe secret undercover informants inserted into a campaign are not spies....I disagree....I'd sure like to see them face a few questions on their opinions but they all refused to go on FOX news to explain themselves....

swamp talk.....swamp protecting the swamp....

They believe secret undercover informants inserted into a campaign are not spies....I disagree....I'd sure like to see them face a few questions on their opinions but they all refused to go on FOX news to explain themselves....

Why would anyone go on fox? They interrupt and lie.

Why would anyone go on fox? They interrupt and lie
They have gone every where else.....chicken shit swampers....I wouldn't be completely surprised to one day out find they were involved with the deep state or at least knew of its existence....

It's funny how everyone seems to be growing a spine after they hand in their resignation notice.

Why would anyone go on fox? They interrupt and lie
They have gone every where else.....chicken shit swampers....I wouldn't be completely surprised to one day out find they were involved with the deep state or at least knew of its existence....

HaHaHa. You said deep state again. You act like you really think that is a thing instead of just another RWNJ conspiracy theory.

You do know that Gowdy was on Fox when he made the statement that the FBI is acting as it should, don't you?

You do know that Gowdy was on Fox when he made the statement that the FBI is acting as it should, don't you?
He's broken away from the herd...he's now a RINO.

The funny part is a couple of weeks ago these guys were virtually worshipping the ground gowdy walked on, not to mention Ryan.

Another rat jumps ship.

Speaker Paul Ryan said today that he has "seen no evidence to the contrary of the initial assessment [Rep. Trey] Gowdy has made" regarding President Trump's concerns about FBI surveillance of his campaign, which POTUS has branded "Spygate," per Politico.

Flashback: Gowdy gave Fox News his assessment of a briefing about the FBI's tactics last week: "I am even more convinced that the FBI did exactly what my fellow citizens would want them to do when they got the information they got — and that it has nothing to do with Donald Trump."
I don't trust Ryan as far as I can kick an anvil. The man has been so mealy-mouthed for so long, I'm pretty sure if the pedal hits the metal, Ryan will cave in a heartbeat. And I came very close to voting for him as Veep.

Another rat jumps ship.

Funny how 2 noodle spine cucks back the deep state when they are leaving DC....people see right through their lies.

And yet Trump and his feckless supporters will continue to attempt to propagate their ridiculous ‘spygate’ lie, even with fellow conservatives acknowledging the fact it’s a lie.

Ryan is thinking about the money has to keep coming in when he leaves the swamp.

He's been a never Trumper little gutless whiny shyster since he became speaker. This is no surprise.

Decent members of congress would like to kick his filthy little RINO ass to the curb right now.

He's done exactly NOTHING to HELP our president, period.

They both announced their resignations, then a few weeks later side with the left. Too coincidental, doesn't pass the smell test. Who will the next one be to repeat the pattern? Are the FBI top brass criminals blackmailing them? Why would anyone think they are above doing something like that after all the shit they've already done? They'll do anything to keep from being exposed and prosecuted.

Ryan is thinking about the money has to keep coming in when he leaves the swamp.

He's been a never Trumper little gutless whiny shyster since he became speaker. This is no surprise.

Decent members of congress would like to kick his filthy little RINO ass to the curb right now.

Not his job to help our president.

Not his job to help our president.
What a moron ......................

Unlike RINO Ryan at least with Gowdy there were more than a few moments that "sent a thrill up my leg" lol... Montage of his greatest hits to enjoy long after he's gone...

Between his grilling witnesses and questionable haircuts... there will be a lot to miss once he's gone!

Forum List

Back