Sacramento city attorney threatens Target store for always calling 911 every time they’re robbed.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Don’t ya just love Leftism!? Democrat run governments are great! Charge victims with crimes for being victims!

Sacramento city attorney Susana Wood’s office responded by accusing the store of causing a public nuisance by calling the police.

If Target didn’t stop calling 911, the city office warned it would hit the retailer with an administrative fine, a source told the Sacramento Bee.

The letter threatening a nuisance violation, which would essentially dissuade staff from reporting in-store crime, was drafted but never sent, the source added.

A police spokesperson confirmed to the outlet that the warning concerned Target’s Land Park store.

Don’t ya just love Leftism!? Democrat run governments are great! Charge victims with crimes for being victims!

Sacramento city attorney Susana Wood’s office responded by accusing the store of causing a public nuisance by calling the police.

If Target didn’t stop calling 911, the city office warned it would hit the retailer with an administrative fine, a source told the Sacramento Bee.

The letter threatening a nuisance violation, which would essentially dissuade staff from reporting in-store crime, was drafted but never sent, the source added.

A police spokesperson confirmed to the outlet that the warning concerned Target’s Land Park store.

They are in luck. My regime henchmen accused me threatening my neighbor with a knife, searched my flat at gunpoint and took me into police custody for calling them to end his all day 300db "music". Its just weeks ago.

That's been the new way for sometime, it's easier for the cops to pick on the victim, getting off their fat arses to find the perpetrator means energy and working.

Forum List

Back