Sacramento Under Attack After Passing Forced Vaccine Bill. Cali Adding Security.

The GOP loves disease. They want some for everyone. Especially those without health care.

The GOP loves disease. They want some for everyone. Especially those without health care.
People against FORCED vaccination aren't republicans or democrats. We are ALL parents. Our political beliefs have nothing to do with anti vaccination. Not everything is a republican or democrat problem.

Anti vaxxers are usually wealthy enough to hire private tutors for home schooling. They should do that.

Sacramento Under Attack After Passing Forced Vaccine Bill. Cali Adding Security. The Edgy Truth

Lets hope we can crush this garbage bill. Assaulting children with poison to calm their own pathetic fears....what else do we REALLY EXPECT from California. About as unamerican as you can get is the state of California. Gonna be a mass exodus from Cali if this passes or a hell of a lot of homeschooled kids.

If only they had a way to prevent your stupidity......
Still trying to decide who the dumbest post is. You or Stephanie. Its a close one.
Anti vaxxers are usually wealthy enough to hire private tutors for home schooling. They should do that.
I WISH I was wealthy but nope. I am not. My kids are not vaccinated and never will be. They attend public school and do so legally. MOST states aren't dictatorships and allow parents to make medical decisions.
Damn...I have grandchildren in Sacramento..

Higher vaccination rates are good for your grandchildren.
Sure for a high death rate. Why don't you go ask the government why THEY set up a vaccine court to compensate people for injuries and deaths attributed to vaccines instead of the big pharma companies doing it....hmmmm

Sacramento Under Attack After Passing Forced Vaccine Bill. Cali Adding Security. The Edgy Truth

Lets hope we can crush this garbage bill. Assaulting children with poison to calm their own pathetic fears....what else do we REALLY EXPECT from California. About as unamerican as you can get is the state of California. Gonna be a mass exodus from Cali if this passes or a hell of a lot of homeschooled kids.

Still trying to decide who the dumbest post is. You or Stephanie. Its a close one.
I WISH I was wealthy but nope. I am not. My kids are not vaccinated and never will be. They attend public school and do so legally. MOST states aren't dictatorships and allow parents to make medical decisions.

Sure for a high death rate. Why don't you go ask the government why THEY set up a vaccine court to compensate people for injuries and deaths attributed to vaccines instead of the big pharma companies doing it....hmmmm

Sure for a high death rate.

How many people die from smallpox, you fucking idiot?

Why don't you go ask the government why THEY set up a vaccine court to compensate people for injuries and deaths

Because if they hadn't, lawyers would have driven them out of the vaccine business.
Which kinda rebuts the claims that they make huge profits on vaccines.

MOST states aren't dictatorships and allow parents to make medical decisions.

It's true, stupidity like yours is still legal in many states.

Why don't you go ask the government why THEY set up a vaccine court to compensate people for injuries and deaths

Because if they hadn't, lawyers would have driven them out of the vaccine business.

Very few today die of small pox. Oh and no lawyers would only drive them out of business if they won to win they would have to prove people were harmed or killed by a vaccine which would be a good thing if they shut them down,you don't think a company that sells or makes a harmful product should be forced out of business? How republican of you. Ya know they don't want regulations or anything either. I have decided you SEEM more educated than Stephanie but you are certainly dumber.

People against FORCED vaccination aren't republicans or democrats. We are ALL parents. Our political beliefs have nothing to do with anti vaccination. Not everything is a republican or democrat problem.
We often disagree, but I agree with you, one hundred percent, on this one.

Very few today die of small pox. Oh and no lawyers would only drive them out of business if they won to win they would have to prove people were harmed or killed by a vaccine which would be a good thing if they shut them down,you don't think a company that sells or makes a harmful product should be forced out of business? How republican of you. Ya know they don't want regulations or anything either. I have decided you SEEM more educated than Stephanie but you are certainly dumber.

Very few today die of small pox.

How many?

which would be a good thing if they shut them down,you don't think a company that sells or makes a harmful product should be forced out of business?

That depends, do they make a harmful product?
Or did a jury of idiots like you FEEL they make a harmful product?

That

Would only be true if the Vaccines were safe. Are they?

Yes, they are. Certainly safer than the diseases they're meant to prevent.
Tell that to all those children with autism.

I'll gladly tell children with autism that their parents should get them vaccinated.

How many?

which would be a good thing if they shut them down,you don't think a company that sells or makes a harmful product should be forced out of business?

Eh you are calling the government idiots. THEIR choice of doctors and experts have declared that people are being killed and harmed by vaccines and they pay them for it. Now good ole capitalism that you republicans are all for should dictate WHO stays in business and who doesn't not the government....but when it comes to vaccines you are all for government being involved. You are being a hypocrite.

That

Would only be true if the Vaccines were safe. Are they?

Yes, they are. Certainly safer than the diseases they're meant to prevent.
Tell that to all those children with autism.

I'll gladly tell children with autism that their parents should get them vaccinated.
Its exactly why they have autism. Notice that The Amish don't get Autism? Gee I wonder why....

How many?

Eh you are calling the government idiots. THEIR choice of doctors and experts have declared that people are being killed and harmed by vaccines and they pay them for it. Now good ole capitalism that you republicans are all for should dictate WHO stays in business and who doesn't not the government....but when it comes to vaccines you are all for government being involved. You are being a hypocrite.

Eh you are calling the government idiots.

Mostly, I'm calling you an idiot.

THEIR choice of doctors and experts have declared that people are being killed and harmed by vaccines and they pay them for it.

A tiny number of people are harmed by vaccines. I have no problem with those people being compensated.

Now good ole capitalism that you republicans are all for should dictate WHO stays in business and who doesn't not the government

If only vaccines weren't such a huge benefit to society, you might have a point.

....but when it comes to vaccines you are all for government being involved.

When your idiocy has the potential to harm your children and many others, I think government should be involved.

Forum List

Back