Zone1 sacraments are unbiblical

“Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

#winning
If Jesus claimed to be God he was insane. If you 'believe' that Jesus was God, so are you.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles. Loser.

"God is not a man, so he does not lie; he is not human, so he does not change his mind"

Jesus said, "before Abraham was born I am" just meant that God was with Jesus, the same God who knew Abraham and was in existence before he was born.
Is that why they were going to stone Jesus? :rofl:

Your fake theology is so easy to destroy.

If Jesus claimed to be God he was insane. If you 'believe' that Jesus was God, so are you.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles. Loser.

"God is not a man, so he does not lie; he is not human, so he does not change his mind"
That's right. Jesus didn't give you another option. He either is who he said he is or he is insane.

John 8:58

Is that why they were going to stone Jesus?
Yes. Because some schmuck like you accused him of blasphemy or claiming to be God, because they were embarrassed by his revelation, just like you falsely accused me of claiming to be God.

Some things never change!

You do know the story doesn't end there, don't you?

Yes.

Because some schmuck like you accused him of blasphemy or claiming to be God, just like you falsely accused me of claiming to be God. You do know the story doesn't end there, don't you?
That schmuck was Jesus himself. Jesus made the claim. Not me. Jesus. And that's why they were going to stone him.

Bend your knee.

That will never happen but your knee will bend.
"I have not come to bring peace, but a sword"

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations"

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

:wine:

"Just art thou, in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

Still works like a charm!

:aug08_031:

Last edited:
"I have not come to bring peace, but a sword"

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations"

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

Take this cup of wine and drink it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant.

:wine:

"Just art thou, in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

Still works like a charm!

:aug08_031:
Your bastardization of these verses is as dumb as your bastardization of Leviticus 18:22.

Your bastardization of these verses is as dumb as your bastardization of Leviticus 18:22.
Bastardization? Don't be silly.

The wine turned into blood that Jesus gave his disciples to spread among the nations is clearly a curse in a cup of wine. To smite the nations. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad.

You are the proof of its deadly potency. Cursed by the Holy One of God. You are quite insane.

You should be banned from owning a gun, operating heavy machinery, having any position of authority that requires the public trust, and working with children you pathetic lifeless corpse.

Last edited:
Bastardization? Don't be silly.

The wine turned into blood that Jesus gave his disciples to spread among the nations is clearly a curse in a cup of wine. To smite the nations. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad.

You are the proof of its deadly potency. You are quite insane.
More bastardization. No different than you believing Leviticus 18:22 is an endorsement for buggery. You pervert the word of God for your earthly pleasure.

More bastardization. No different than you believing Leviticus 18:22 is an endorsement for buggery
I never said it was an endorsement of 'buggery'. I said the subject of the law is not about sex.
As if God, who is Spirit, gives a shit about the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds.
You "believing" that it is is just an open admission that you are extremely immature and perverse.

You pervert the word of God for your earthly pleasure.
No, I have irrefutably refuted your addled church flotsam. And so I do have a giant raging hard on

Brace yourself Sheila!

I heard that Jesus is coming.

I never said it was an endorsement of 'buggery'. I said the subject of the law is not about sex.
As if God, who is Spirit, gives a shit about the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds.
You "believing" that it is is just an open admission that you are extremely immature and perverse.

No, I have irrefutably refuted your addled church flotsam. And so I do have a giant raging hard on

Brace yourself Sheila!

I heard that Jesus is coming.
Of course it's about sex. It's literally in a section all about sex. But you go ahead and believe your interpretation is right. You serve the God of Carnal Pleasure. That's why you lie.

Bend your knee.

By David J. Stewart​

All the grace we will ever need is received the moment we trust Jesus, by faith, as Savior (Ephesians 2:8-9). The saving grace that is granted at the moment of genuine faith is the only saving grace God’s Word calls on us to receive. This grace is received by faith, not by observing rituals. So, while the seven sacraments are “good things to do,” when they are understood in a biblical context, the concept of the seven sacraments as “conferring sanctifying grace” is completely unbiblical.

Jews in the days before Jesus had no sacraments?

Of course it's about sex. It's literally in a section all about sex. But you go ahead and believe your interpretation is right. You serve the God of Carnal Pleasure. That's why you lie.

Bend your knee.
Why bother engaging in ANY conversation with such a blatant troll? He is beneath you.

Forum List

Back