San Francisco Vs Kansas City

Chiefs are Shanahaned right now.
As a lions fan I don’t like to see other teams winning super bowls so in a way I’d rather see a New England or San Francisco win it than see Kansas City enjoy something us lions fans have never felt. I’ve seen Steve young and joe Montana win so many super bowls I’m ok with them adding another one to their banners.
Plus I want to see KC fans cry. You won’t hear a peep from sf fans if sf loses but KC fans will be butt hurt.
Yeah, but technically they have a SB win as a franchise

As a lions fan I don’t like to see other teams winning super bowls so in a way I’d rather see a New England or San Francisco win it than see Kansas City enjoy something us lions fans have never felt. I’ve seen Steve young and joe Montana win so many super bowls I’m ok with them adding another one to their banners.
Plus I want to see KC fans cry. You won’t hear a peep from sf fans if sf loses but KC fans will be butt hurt.
San fransisco fans are more likely to burn down their own neighborhoods if they win so..

San fransisco fans are more likely to burn down their own neighborhoods if the win so..

They're more likely to order a bottle of wine that is worth more than you.

San fransisco fans are more likely to burn down their own neighborhoods if the win so..

Considering I'm into a 6 figure salary and my sidewalk isn't covered in human shit I'm gonna have to call your bullshit

Considering I'm into a 6 figure salary and my sidewalk isn't covered in human shit I'm gonna have to call your bullshit

Doubtful.

6 figures isn't really a brag, it's 2020.

For what its worth ESPN is now giving the Niners an 80% chance of winning. I don't buy it.

Edit Oops, make that over 90%

For what its worth ESPN is now giving the Niners an 80% chance of winning. I don't buy it.
Oh yes, that interception was big right there. Bad throw. The Chiefs can barely crawl along 5 yards at a time. It's not looking good for them.

Doubtful.

6 figures is more than most of this board and it is MOST CERTAINLY a brag when you listen to the lefties on this board whining about the economy.

Mahomes looks like this isn't supposed to be happening. WTF???!!!???!!!

Could be the turning point of the game.

Game is over.

Any other game Mahomes could engineer a comeback. Niners run game will eat the clock. If they score.....its over

Doubtful.

6 figures is more than most of this board and it is MOST CERTAINLY a brag when you listen to the lefties on this board whining about the economy.

Is it? I think your average white guy is in 6 figures.

Doubtful.

Is it? I think you're average white guy is in 6 figures.
Here’s how much the average American earns at every age

You're an uninformed retard. Get back to football dumbfuck

Forum List

Back