San Francisco Vs Kansas City

Here’s how much the average American earns at every age

You're an uninformed retard. Get back to football dumbfuck

In San Francisco it's over $100k.
Pretty sure it isn't the WHITE middle class of San fransisco burning down their own shit.

View attachment 304168

San Francisco has won 5 super bowls before without an issue. Most people who were around when KC won have died.

You're taking this game a little hard.
Not at all. The game is great. Some of the commercials are great.

Halftime was garbage however

I'm loving all of it, including the unnecessary flex that no one asked for.
I don't take sports serious. I love my home team but that's no excuse to be a jerk or act uncivilized. I stated last week that no matter who won I expected a good game.

Pretty much my feelings on politics tbh. All those people that get unhinged about politics and sports losses need therapy

Gulp. Mahomes and Chiefs were able to answer.

Now, it's back to Jimmy G and what he and the Niners can do. Here's the ball, Jimmy lol.

For the record ESPN now is giving SF a 72.1% chance of winning. I'd put it at closer to 50/50.

Chiefs are Shanahaned right now.
As a lions fan I don’t like to see other teams winning super bowls so in a way I’d rather see a New England or San Francisco win it than see Kansas City enjoy something us lions fans have never felt. I’ve seen Steve young and joe Montana win so many super bowls I’m ok with them adding another one to their banners.
Plus I want to see KC fans cry. You won’t hear a peep from sf fans if sf loses but KC fans will be butt hurt.
Yeah, but technically they have a SB win as a franchise
San fransisco fans are more likely to burn down their own neighborhoods if the win so..

They're more likely to order a bottle of wine that is worth more than you.
Considering I'm into a 6 figure salary and my sidewalk isn't covered in human shit I'm gonna have to call your bullshit
You’d be poor in sf

As a lions fan I don’t like to see other teams winning super bowls so in a way I’d rather see a New England or San Francisco win it than see Kansas City enjoy something us lions fans have never felt. I’ve seen Steve young and joe Montana win so many super bowls I’m ok with them adding another one to their banners.
Plus I want to see KC fans cry. You won’t hear a peep from sf fans if sf loses but KC fans will be butt hurt.
San fransisco fans are more likely to burn down their own neighborhoods if the win so..

Considering I'm into a 6 figure salary and my sidewalk isn't covered in human shit I'm gonna have to call your bullshit
You’d be poor in sf
I'd be getting paid more in SF.

Dumbass.

Regional pay/cost of living

You people are idiots

You’d be poor in sf
I'd be getting paid more in SF.

Dumbass.

Regional pay/cost of living

You people are idiots

Great, in the meantime they have more buying power than you do. Relax, no matter the brag I'm not going to believe you and you've given me no reason to. Can we move on now?

Forum List

Back