San Francisco Vs Kansas City

San fransisco fans are more likely to burn down their own neighborhoods if the win so..

They're more likely to order a bottle of wine that is worth more than you.
Considering I'm into a 6 figure salary and my sidewalk isn't covered in human shit I'm gonna have to call your bullshit
You’d be poor in sf
I'd be getting paid more in SF.

Dumbass.

Regional pay/cost of living

You people are idiots

Great, in the meantime they have more buying power than you do. Relax, no matter the brag I'm not going to believe you and you've given me no reason to. Can we move on now?
I have owned a remodeling business for 30 years. 10 straight years of AAA ratings on Angieslist.com

You started it, I'll finish it

Considering I'm into a 6 figure salary and my sidewalk isn't covered in human shit I'm gonna have to call your bullshit
You’d be poor in sf

Dumbass.

You people are idiots

Great, in the meantime they have more buying power than you do. Relax, no matter the brag I'm not going to believe you and you've given me no reason to. Can we move on now?
I have owned a remodeling business for 30 years. 10 straight years of AAA ratings on Angieslist.com

Dude, I don't care.

San fransisco fans are more likely to burn down their own neighborhoods if the win so..

Doubtful.

6 figures isn't really a brag, it's 2020.
6 figures is more than most of this board and it is MOST CERTAINLY a brag when you listen to the lefties on this board whining about the economy.

Is it? I think your average white guy is in 6 figures.
I can’t find what the average white guy makes but the average male makes $47,000. I make about twice that plus my $20k side business.

Doubtful.

6 figures is more than most of this board and it is MOST CERTAINLY a brag when you listen to the lefties on this board whining about the economy.

I can’t find what the average white guy makes but the average male makes $47,000. I make about twice that plus my $20k side business.

San Francisco.

San Francisco, CA | Data USA

I take it back, he was in

EDIT: I think I'm watching on a delay.

Doubtful.

San Francisco.

You left the poop percentages off that post

You’d be poor in sf

Dumbass.

You people are idiots

You don’t make 6 figures stop it.

Doubtful.

San Francisco.

I also left your 2 digit IQ but who's counting? Can we get back to the game or do I have to continue to pretend you're not being a little snowflake?

San Francisco.

I also left your 2 digit IQ but who's counting? Can we get back to the game or do I have to continue to pretend you're not being a little snowflake?
My last IQ test was 121 or 122 I forget.... yours?

San Francisco.

My last IQ test was 121 or 122 I forget.... yours?

No it wasn't.

Let me guess, you took it online, you fucking genius.

Forum List

Back