San Francisco

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
is crazier than hell even for Nancy Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi On San Francisco's Public Nudity Ban: 'We Have Our Standards'

This article is hilarious and shows how nuts liberals are...

You need a ban on public nudity.....really??????

Opponents of the ban, which narrowly passed in a 6-5 vote, argued it would tarnish San Francisco’s reputation as a progressive haven. "I'm concerned about civil liberties, about free speech, about changing San Francisco's style and how we are as a city," said Supervisor John Avalos, largely considered to be the city's most liberal leader.

That's right folks, being progressive means never having to clothe and letting the kiddies see it all hang out!

The law was basically written entirely to remove 4 nudists who would hang out at a specific corner every day.

It's a very unpopular law here, actually. It seems that many people in San Francisco valued their right to walk around naked.

I have no problem with people walking around nude. But in San Franscico? Mark Twain stated that the coldest winter he ever spent was a summer in San Franscisco.

is crazier than hell even for Nancy Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi On San Francisco's Public Nudity Ban: 'We Have Our Standards'

This article is hilarious and shows how nuts liberals are...

You need a ban on public nudity.....really??????

Opponents of the ban, which narrowly passed in a 6-5 vote, argued it would tarnish San Francisco’s reputation as a progressive haven. "I'm concerned about civil liberties, about free speech, about changing San Francisco's style and how we are as a city," said Supervisor John Avalos, largely considered to be the city's most liberal leader.

That's right folks, being progressive means never having to clothe and letting the kiddies see it all hang out!

It wouldn't be so bad if they were some hot straight hunks.

but old geriatric gay hippies.... :puke3:

I have no problem with people walking around nude. But in San Franscico? Mark Twain stated that the coldest winter he ever spent was a summer in San Franscisco.

An exaggeration. But it is generally too cold for what I would consider comfortable nudist weather.

The first post nudity ban Bay to Breakers marathon is coming up, actually.

It'll be interesting, it's usually been traditional for a lot of people to do run that one naked.

It is still legal for both men and women to be topless in public though. The ban is only on full nudity. I think there are a number of parks and beaches that are grandfathered in, also.

It is still legal for both men and women to be topless in public though. The ban is only on full nudity. I think there are a number of parks and beaches that are grandfathered in, also.

isnt that supposed to be private? Again people in San Francisco are so nuts, that NANCY PELOSI is the voice of reason....insane

There is a big difference between being nude in public and being lewd in public. Personally I have no problem with the former, but we should prosecute the latter.

An exaggeration. But it is generally too cold for what I would consider comfortable nudist weather.

It'll be interesting, it's usually been traditional for a lot of people to do run that one naked.

do you live in SF? The summers are freezing.

isnt that supposed to be private? Again people in San Francisco are so nuts, that NANCY PELOSI is the voice of reason....insane

I don't have strong feelings on it either way - and I'd prefer to err on the side of less government intrusion into personal freedoms, rather than more.

So I don't support the ban on public nudity at all.

I don't have strong feelings on it either way - and I'd prefer to err on the side of less government intrusion into personal freedoms, rather than more.

I'd rather they stay out of my wallet.....that kind of freakshow isnt a personal freedom, it's decency. You want to be a nudist go to France or some crazy commune where people wont see, especially kids.

I do - in fact I live in one of the colder parts of SF (the avenues).

It does gets "cold" in the winter, but not New England/New York cold - and that's where I spent most of my time growing up.

I'd rather they stay out of my wallet.....that kind of freakshow isnt a personal freedom, it's decency. You want to be a nudist go to France or some crazy commune where people wont see, especially kids.

And how is someone not wearing clothes getting into your wallet? I would say the indecency is in the eye of the beholder. I cannot remember when I did not know what a naked female looked like. But then I grew up in a very rural environment, and all too many folks thought they were totally alone in the woods. Kept my mouth shut, and never said anything to anybody, but have had no faith in preachers since then.

I have always regarded the Christian attitude toward sex as a bit retarded. All the great nations at the top of their form were hedonistic, and had few no-no's regarding nudity or sex. And, no, I am not pushing pedophilia. Just recognizing that people doing what all people do is hardly a great sin.

It does gets "cold" in the winter, but not New England/New York cold - and that's where I spent most of my time growing up.

well damn ..you know all about it then!! No, its not new england cold but damp and gray none the less!!! Our side is always colder then east of twin peaks!

well damn ..you know all about it then!! No, its not new england cold but damp and gray none the less!!! Our side is always colder then east of twin peaks!

Yep.

Ran a few Bay to Breakers a few decades back. That was so much fun!

Bull-ony, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM the sun shines even at Ocean Beach most days. It is true that May and September/October is summer in San Francisco. As a kid I remember some Christmas Holidays when the surf was up and the temperature was in the mid-60's.

Now, night time is quite different. In fact I threw The Chronicle for three years (1959, 1960 and 1961) and one Sunday Morning we had six inches of snow. Many summer mornings the fog was so thick and the wind so powerful from the West (my route six blocks from the beach) that I can attest, Mark Twain was correct.

Bull-ony, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM the sun shines even at Ocean Beach most days. It is true that May and September/October is summer in San Francisco. As a kid I remember some Christmas Holidays when the surf was up and the temperature was in the mid-60's.

Now, night time is quite different. In fact I threw The Chronicle for three years (1959, 1960 and 1961) and one Sunday Morning we had six inches of snow. Many summer mornings the fog was so thick and the wind so powerful from the West (my route six blocks from the beach) that I can attest, Mark Twain was correct.

sun shine and what 60? The sun doesnt pull back this side of ocean beach until about 2- 3pm... just in time for it to get dark. lol.

Forum List

Back