Santa Bárbara – We need more gun control laws.”

Who was shooting back in this case? Oh right, no one. And it's not like the guns aren't out there eh?

It was Commiefornia. No, there were no other guns out there.
Begone, sock.

Oh there are plenty of guns in CA. Plenty of everything there my little man.

Sure. Whatever you say, chief.
Sock_puppet.jpg

Who didn't see this coming. California Dimocraps simply cannot help themselves. No matter what it is, they have to come up with some other law to deal with it. And look that the truly stunning female lawmaker speaking for the group @ After Isla Vista killings, California lawmakers propose new gun controls | Al Jazeera America

Meanwhile, CNN talking heads blather about the poor family trying to deal with their son by sending him to a shrink – when he was 9! Talk about stigmatizing a kid.

And there'll be a lot more to come. :mad:
your attacking the family for trying to solve the problem of their kid having issues.

you literally just did that..In a day an age where we have the right screaming that the family unit is being destroyed, you do this...

Fuck you..Parents dont try to raise their kids, and you complain. Parents do try to involve themselves with their kids, and you complain. Fuck you, and fuck your type of people who think like you.

gun grabber k00ks have pronounced connect the dots issues........when your brain is controlled by your emotions, that's the shit that happens.

Gun bans are gay.....they kill lots of people according to Harvard University from last April......in fact, its a no-brainer. >> http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

Oh.....and the social oddball gungrabbers can kick and scream all the gheyness all they want......they are in the distinct minority, as in fRiNgE as a gigantic plurality of Americans are AGAINST any gun ban >> Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

In other words >>>>

Last edited:
Who was shooting back in this case? Oh right, no one.

No conceal carry allow in Santa Barbara County. Once again, thanks for making our point!

Priceless...:lol:

And it's not like the guns aren't out there eh?

Which has what to do with the fact nutters don't obey the current laws much less the additional ones you'd like to pile on?

Not a damn thing.

Fail...MASSIVE fail. :lol::lol::lol:
So, let's see here, the laws didn't save them

Correct. Nutters and criminals do not obey your rules, no matter how many are enacted.

Can we take this to mean you finally understand the futility of more gun control laws???

, and the guns didn't save them,

As was pointed out, Santa Barbara is disarmed from a practical point of view...at least the law abiding citizens are. Nutters, not so much.

but you want to keep the guns

Yes, I want to keep the ability to defend myself and my family against criminals. Yes I want to resist tyranny. Yes, I want firearms to hunt and for sport. So fucking what?

but not the laws?

No, we have plenty of laws against hurting other people. I just don't want ridiculous 'feel good' legislation and regulation that have NO FUCKING EFFECT on nutters and criminals and only serve to restrict the ability of good people to defend themselves.

Why can't you understand that?

Maybe you just really like guns eh?

They are an effective means of self defense. They are a good choice for harvesting game.

What, you want to return to the days when humans scampered away from dangerous animals with nothing more than a rock in hand? What the fuck's wrong with you?

And I have no way to fail, we are simply debating the solutions to an American problem, people shooting each other.

Consequences of a free society. You know where citizens don't murder one another? The USSR. Cuba. North Korea. Unless you're prepared to clamp down on freedom and put a armed military personnel on every street corner, murders will happen. They will happen in America, they will have to an even greater extent in over 100 countries DESPITE VIRTUAL BANS ON CIVILIAN FIREARM OWNERSHIP!

The best we can do is simple:
1) Lengthen prison time for those that harm others (and I would say all decriminalize non-consensual activity between adults);
2) Put more cops on the streets (it's the only direct correlation to lower crime rates);
3) Make it easier to confine those that appear mentally unstable (though your buddies at the ACLU will take issue with that); and
4) Remove impediments that restrict the ability of law abiding citizens to effectively protect themselves

Who didn't see this coming. California Dimocraps simply cannot help themselves. No matter what it is, they have to come up with some other law to deal with it. And look that the truly stunning female lawmaker speaking for the group @ After Isla Vista killings, California lawmakers propose new gun controls | Al Jazeera America

Meanwhile, CNN talking heads blather about the poor family trying to deal with their son by sending him to a shrink – when he was 9! Talk about stigmatizing a kid.

So much for the conservative mantra of ‘will of the people.’

Or do you and others on the right only support the ‘will of the people’ when they seek to deny gay Americans their equal protection rights, women their privacy rights, and minorities their voting rights.

This is indeed the age of the inconsistent conservative.

So much for the conservative mantra of ‘will of the people.’

Or do you and others on the right only support the ‘will of the people’ when they seek to deny gay Americans their equal protection rights, women their privacy rights, and minorities their voting rights.

This is indeed the age of the inconsistent conservative.

There is no will of the people issue here. Anotehr strawman argument.

Forum List

Back