Sara Pearl, a recently-hired video producer for Bidenn, called police “pigs” and expressed support for the “defund the police” movement before

Twitter keeps taking down the Anegla Davis video, but you can find in in other e-newspapers

"I don't see this election as being about choosing a candidate who will be able to lead us in the right direction," she said. "It will be about choosing a candidate who can be most effectively pressured into allowing more space for the evolving anti-racist movement."

Twitter keeps taking down the Anegla Davis video, but you can find in in other e-newspapers

"I don't see this election as being about choosing a candidate who will be able to lead us in the right direction," she said. "It will be about choosing a candidate who can be most effectively pressured into allowing more space for the evolving anti-racist movement."
Angela Davis is one of those people who started decaying long before she died. I can smell her stench from here.

welcome to Biden's America. welcome to chaos and lawlessness!

The I suggest if she ever runs for President that you don't vote for her. And Breitbart again.

not only are the 21st century "progressives" disgusting and nauseating, they are not even
original. the "PIGS" thing comes from the LSD
infected era of the 1960s ----every filthy "hippie"
said it-------I was an adolescent and young adult back then-------even back then ----it seemed IDIOTIC to me-----now it seems criminal

Angela Davis is one of those people who started decaying long before she died. I can smell her stench from here.

the angela davis bitch is still alive (I think ??)
anyone know anything about this current bitch,
sara pearl?

How the hell did Democrats go from radical to communist so fast? That's not what the American people want.
It wasn't "so fast", it happened in increments. Obama helped a lot.

They're all communists now though. Possibly a few holdovers that don't realize it yet because they're oblivious.

What a class act.

NOT

She better hope she never needs a cop cause if she does it will take them forever to get there. What a maroon.

Leave it to foot in mouth Biden to hire her stupid ass. Unless of course he agrees with her stupid ass.

Forum List

Back