Sarah Palin calls Barbara Bush a "Blue Blood"

thum_267444f7f87d2a622e.jpg

Because it might be true.
But it's not. I already proved that to you.

By insisting it's true, you're intentionally being a moron.

And besides...nobody -- and I mean NOBODY -- gives a shit.

Sheesh. If you're going to be a gullible moron, at least be a gullible moron about something that matters.

But it is true. The comps prove that they are related or at the very least could be.
Yes, I see the resemblance -- two eyes, nose, mouth -- incredible!

Retard. I PROVED it's a hoax. It is NOT true. They are NOT related.
By insisting it's not true, you're intentionally being a moron. Of course people care about it you jackass, because you're posting an idiotic denial against apparent proof.:cuckoo:
No, no one cares about it. I just enjoy making fun of morons.

Don't like it?

Stop being a moron.

Your call. I'm good either way.

I finally stumbled upon a new pic that gives a close likeness when they are both young. That old pic seems to connect Bush/Crowley from young to old.

I finally stumbled upon two new pics that render a close likeness when they are both young. That old pic seems to connect Bush/Crowley from young to old. The eyes are a definite match.

"According to former FBI Chief of Counter Terrorism,"The Council on Amerian-Islamic Relations, (CAIR), has 'a consistent, long history of being antagonistic toward law enforcement.'
CAIR officials have attacked as "anti-Muslim" U.S. News and World Report, the Reader's Digest, former Vice President Al Gore, and The New York Times.
CAIR publishes alleged hate crimes against Muslims, but upon closer scrutiny, a large proportion of the complaints have been found to be distorted by the FBI."

Gee look, yet another Palin thread started by a hateful shitbag librul.

"Hateful shitbag" is the perfect description of Palin.

Barbara Bush has displayed more class and parenting skills (lol...in spite of George) than Palin could ever muster.

So's Barbara Bush.

And compared to $arah, she IS blue blood.

Actually, I think she hitched her star to someone who could give her money and she never asked what that family did to get it.

$hameful.

Sarah Palin dismisses Barbara Bush as a ‘blue blood’ - Yahoo! News

Yeah, Sarah, she has class. You, on the other hand, got lucky when McCain close you as his running mate. THAT is what you have been cashing in on since then. Other than that...

Oh wait, you did guit as Governor of Alaska in mid-term. Yeah, you did do that. Can't blame you Sarah. Look at all the money you have made.

What a joke this woman is!

So Palin's equating the Bush family with squid? (which literally have blue blood.)

Ya kinda. Slimey, slippery, revolting, sounds about right. :)

Forum List

Back