Sarah Palin Faces Conservative Backlash

Mindless sycophants? :lol::lol:

If we are mindless and are debating rings around the likes of you...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFLMAO

Since I have been here, you have posted exactly ONE message with a semblance of substance.

You do nothing but mindlessly bleat the Daily KOS talking points.

You couldn't actually debate any subject, not if your life depended on it.

You are but a drone, you say what the party programs you to say. You display no evidence that you posses the ability to reason.

Mindless sycophants? :lol::lol:

If we are mindless and are debating rings around the likes of you...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFLMAO

Since I have been here, you have posted exactly ONE message with a semblance of substance.

You do nothing but mindlessly bleat the Daily KOS talking points.

You couldn't actually debate any subject, not if your life depended on it.

You are but a drone, you say what the party programs you to say. You display no evidence that you posses the ability to reason.

Funny thing is, I don't read any Daily KOS...but if you seem to think that others can only spout talking points, you are free to prove that for us.

I eagerly await your proof. I'm sure you will oblige and not back down.

Funny thing is, I don't read any Daily KOS...

Sure you don't.

Oh, it might be HuffingGlue or Democratic Underground or some other hate site, but you're getting your fix of pheromones from the hive.

but if you seem to think that others can only spout talking points, you are free to prove that for us.

Did you pick that up at "fallacies R us?"

Of course you do, because one of the hive leaders told you that a "prove a negative" fallacy was really clever and you would be a winner if you tossed it out...

Because you're stupid, I'll clue you in: I can't prove that you lack the ability to think - you alone can prove that you posses such ability.

I've seen zero evidence thus far. Remember, regurgitation of talking points is not evidence of thought.

Funny thing is, I don't read any Daily KOS...

Sure you don't.

Oh, it might be HuffingGlue or Democratic Underground or some other hate site, but you're getting your fix of pheromones from the hive.

Nope, don't read those either.

but if you seem to think that others can only spout talking points, you are free to prove that for us.

Did you pick that up at "fallacies R us?"

Of course you do, because one of the hive leaders told you that a "prove a negative" fallacy was really clever and you would be a winner if you tossed it out...

Because you're stupid, I'll clue you in: I can't prove that you lack the ability to think - you alone can prove that you posses such ability.

I've seen zero evidence thus far. Remember, regurgitation of talking points is not evidence of thought.

Not seeing any proof from you. Surely you haven't made silly little accusations you can't back up now? Have you?

Is this part of the "integrity" thingee? Saying whatever you feel like saying without any proof? And you proving I follow talking points is NOT a negative. It is a positive. Surely you know that?

Last edited:
Ah...that must be "integrity".

So then, you claim that Michelle Obama is underweight by military standards?

There is a HUGE difference between being "out of standards" which means that you're either too light or too heavy, and being WITHIN standards.

Michelle Obama's height is 5′ 10¾" (180 cm)

Read more: Answers.com - What is Michelle Obama's height and weight

Answers.com - What is Michelle Obama's height and weight

So.......with her being 5'11 on the charts (you round up if you're over 1/2 inch, down if under), she could weigh up to 181 lbs.

U.S. Navy Height/Weight Chart

Try again. She's within military standards.

There is a HUGE difference between being "out of standards" which means that you're either too light or too heavy, and being WITHIN standards.

Dude, you lied - you serve you party and say ANYTHING to promote it. You don't care if it's true or not, you only care that it serves the party.

Michelle is a big girl - even if she's married to your god.

Nope, don't read those either.

Madcow keeps you from having to strain yourself by sounding the words out, huh?

Not seeing any proof from you. Surely you haven't made silly little accusations you can't back up now? Have you?

Stupid as a fucking pile of bricks..

No wonder you're a leftist.

Still not seeing you list ANYTHING I lied about. It must be quite easy for you and your...er....integrity to just make up stuff about people and then not back any of it up.

It's like if I were to just make stuff up about you being some kind of child molestor without evidence to back it up and act all affronted if you wanted me to prove my accusations.

But, I wouldn't do that because I have a different kind of Integrity than you do....mine is the Honest kind of Integrity. Yours is the "I can make shit up about people without evidence" kind of Integrity.

Dude, you lied - you serve you party and say ANYTHING to promote it. You don't care if it's true or not, you only care that it serves the party.

Michelle is a big girl - even if she's married to your god.

No, I didn't lie. I stated that Michelle Obama is within military standards.

And, since she's 5'11, she can weigh up to 180 lbs and still be within standards.

Too bad your blind party loyalty makes you fall for partisan rhetoric which you use to lie to others though.

No, I didn't lie.

Yes, you did lie.

I stated that Michelle Obama is within military standards.

Which was a lie.

And, since she's 5'11, she can weigh up to 180 lbs and still be within standards.

How much does she weigh?

600x.jpg

A lot more the 180, that's for sure.

How do you know she weighs more than 180?

Proportions, dumbass.

You lied for the wife of your god, you got caught.

Proportions? You mean.......you can't find a place that tells you how much she weighs.

And, I'd be kinda curious about the porportions, because obviously you don't have her waist, hips and bust measurement (which is the way to calculate BMI).

Like I said you sperm drooling cock smoker, either put up a real link or shut the fuck up. I was an actual Navy PRT coordinator at the Naval War College in Newport RI from 1995 until I retired from the Navy in 2002 (I was head of the Amarillo MEPS for the Navy office).

So, either put up or shut up you colon jousting cum dumpster.

Proportions? You mean.......you can't find a place that tells you how much she weighs.

Me?

You're the one who claimed she was "well under military guidelines."

You lied - you had no knowledge of that at all - you said it ONLY because she is the wife of your god - and you will say ANYTHING to serve your god.

The woman is "chubby," "chunky," "husky."

And you are a buffoon.

Forum List

Back