Sarah Palin, trying to protect America

All The Details Of The Sarah Palin-Glen Rice Coitus You've Been Waiting For
Ok I will go with groupie then
Glen Rice remembers the weekend quite differently. When I spoke to him by telephone in March 2011, he said, "I remember it as if it was yesterday. She was a sweetheart. I met her almost as soon as we got out there."

Rice does not recall being in a university dorm room. "We hung out mostly at the hotel where the team was staying," he told me. "We just hit off. In a short time, we got to know a lot about one another. It was all done in a respectful way, nothing hurried."

"So you never had the feeling she felt bad about having sex with a black guy?" I asked.

"No, no, no, nothing like that," Rice said. "Even after I left Alaska, we talked a lot on the phone. I think right up until the time she got married. She was a gorgeous woman. Super nice. I was blown away by her. Afterward, she was a big crush that I had. I talked about her for a long time. Only good things. She was a well-rounded young lady. It's amazing the way that's stayed with me. I think the utmost of her and I felt that way from the start."

This is the fourth myth that Republicans believe...that Sarah Palin cares about anyone not named Sarah Palin.

You'll never see her name on a ballot again.
Might not see her run again. BUT tell me , what has your great hussain done for your The late America?

This is the fourth myth that Republicans believe...that Sarah Palin cares about anyone not named Sarah Palin.

Might not see her run again. BUT tell me , what has your great hussain done for your The late America?
I know this is totally off topic but, are you and Stephanie brother and sister?

Glen Rise ex girlfriend & Alaskan half term Governor .

If being the girl friend (or ex girl friend or, for that matter wife) of a black person is offensive and degrading, as it seems to be your contention, imagine how the white mother of half term Illinois state senator, half term United States Senator, hope-and-change fraudulent president, must have felt when her boy friend skipped out on her and his son.

You are a racist!

Glen Rise ex girlfriend .

A total lie.:cuckoo:
Glen Rice remembers the weekend quite differently. When I spoke to him by telephone in March 2011, he said, "I remember it as if it was yesterday. She was a sweetheart. I met her almost as soon as we got out there."

Rice does not recall being in a university dorm room. "We hung out mostly at the hotel where the team was staying," he told me. "We just hit off. In a short time, we got to know a lot about one another. It was all done in a respectful way, nothing hurried."

"So you never had the feeling she felt bad about having sex with a black guy?" I asked.

"No, no, no, nothing like that," Rice said. "Even after I left Alaska, we talked a lot on the phone. I think right up until the time she got married. She was a gorgeous woman. Super nice. I was blown away by her. Afterward, she was a big crush that I had. I talked about her for a long time. Only good things. She was a well-rounded young lady. It's amazing the way that's stayed with me. I think the utmost of her and I felt that way from the start."

The author Joe McGinniss after being harshly criticized for the unauthorized biography of Palin came out later and said he made the story up. He did it because Palin had denied his request to interview her for the book. McGinniss was pissed and later rented the house next door to the Palins to write the book. He was seen on the 2nd floor balcony looking down in Palin's daughters bedrooms which prompted Palin to get a restraining order against him for stalking. Todd was forced to build a fence that went so high McGinniss couldn't see into the bedrooms. In all, McGuinniss got in trouble with his publishers saying that he needed to "confirm his source materials". He couldn't and the book was a financial failure due to the unsubstatiated smears he did on her. The Rice story was made up.

Last edited:
A total lie.:cuckoo:

The author Joe McGinniss after being harshly criticized for the unauthorized biography of Palin came out later and said he made the story up. He did it because Palin had denied his request to interview her for the book. McGinniss was pissed and later rented the house next door to the Palins to write the book. He was seen on the 2nd floor balcony looking down in Palin's daughters bedrooms which prompted Palin to get a restraining order against him for stalking. Todd was forced to build a fence that went so high McGinniss couldn't see into the bedrooms. The Rice story was made up.

Rice said it happened . Have a link for that .?

I don't know why so many on the left believe all the lies that are told about her.

You would think that the left would love her for taking on the corruption of the oil companies in Alaska and wining.

We're no longer shedding blood by the gallon in Iraq or Afghanistan. McCain/Palin would have kept us there. We didn't go into Lybia despite the tragic deaths of four Americans. It's entirely likely the Maverick would have sent us in. When Syria became an issue...gee, more blood.

We're adding jobs, unemployment is lower, the deficit is being paid off.

Can you point to one concrete idea Palin has...on anything that is unique, original, and hers? Is there a "Palin Plan" out there?

Everywhere there are posts from Sarah Palin. Warning America of potential losses of our constitutional rights. Warnings of economic down turns, Job losses. Why is she the only on out there trying to protect us?

Is this the same Sarah Palin who advocated Alaska secession? How is that protecting the country?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnEO4eIp2eQ]Todd & Sarah Palin: secessionist Alaska Independence Party (please read "more info"!) - YouTube[/ame]

$illy $arah For Prezident

1528743_758613487499970_876288470_n.jpg

Lots of rumors. Nothing proven. Funny how the left gets all butt hurt over rumors about Obama but rumors about Palin are all considered true, without hesitation.

Silly, how both sides cling to rumors.

Everywhere there are posts from Sarah Palin. Warning America of potential losses of our constitutional rights. Warnings of economic down turns, Job losses. Why is she the only on out there trying to protect us?

Is this the same Sarah Palin who advocated Alaska secession? How is that protecting the country?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnEO4eIp2eQ]Todd & Sarah Palin: secessionist Alaska Independence Party (please read "more info"!) - YouTube[/ame]

Another falsehood. Palin never advocated secession. A governor before Palin was with the Alaska Independent Party elected by the people of that state. Like Palin, he never advocated secession either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back