Sarah ticked off at staff that leaked the McCain comments.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Berated Staffers Over McCain Leak
And they leaked that too.:abgg2q.jpg:

Dear Trump white house.....

Has it ever occured to you morons' that maybe just maybe the leaks coming out are of people that actually give a damn about this country and are fed up with the ruthless corruption coming out of this outhouse? Sarah, I know the money is good and I hope to god you got a serious savings account in play, because after this gig is up, not only will your creditials be worthless, but your resume will say and correctly so....WILL SAY AND DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FOR A BUCK, EVEN LIE ON A DAILY BASIS.
sarah-huckabee-2-rt-jt-180512_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

Has it ever occured to you morons' that maybe just maybe the leaks coming out are of people that actually give a damn about this country and are fed up with the ruthless corruption coming out of this outhouse? Sarah, I know the money is good and I hope to god you got a serious savings account in play, because after this gig is up, not only will your creditials be worthless, but your resume will say and correctly so....WILL SAY AND DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FOR A BUCK, EVEN LIE ON A DAILY BASIS.

If they have a problem, with the administration, then fucking resign and go away.

You stay, you take their money, then do your job and keep your fucking mouths shut.

If they have a problem, with the administration, then fucking resign and go away.

You stay, you take their money, then do your job and keep your fucking mouths shut.
Listen, our tax dollars are paid to get to the truth of an administration, not to be hand fed what that orange bitch wants us to hear...now you resign your brain, you idiot!!

I don't know why Trump keeps these people.
He's too soft-hearted. They should have been let go on day one.

The entire staff needs to be waterboarded now to find the bad ones.

A problem doesn't go away if no one talks about it.

The problem is you have an awful buffoon as president and awful people around him.

Not that the awful things they say and do eventually get out.

It's Trump's administration.
He can run it however he likes.
That's why WE elected him.

At least the Trump WH is consistent at being incompetent.

The problem, of course, isn’t leaks – every WH has had to deal with leaks.

The problem is the idiots, scumbags, morons, and other reprehensible members of the Trump WH who say stupid, ridiculous, hateful things worthy of being leaked.

The problem is the idiots, scumbags, morons, and other reprehensible members of the Trump WH who say stupid, ridiculous, hateful things worthy of being leaked.

Why do you despise the truth?

Listen, our tax dollars are paid to get to the truth of an administration, not to be hand fed what that orange bitch wants us to hear...now you resign your brain, you idiot!!

If the leakers want to go get a job with the witch hunt, errr, I mean investigation, then go there.

But they are taking pay checks to do a job, and that job is not to leak.

THey are assholes.

that orange bitch wants us to hear...now you resign your brain, you idiot!!

If the leakers want to go get a job with the witch hunt, errr, I mean investigation, then go there.

THey are assholes.[/QUOTE]

But to be fair to them.....

They HAVE to be assholes.

Or they couldn't be Democrats.

that orange bitch wants us to hear...now you resign your brain, you idiot!!

THey are assholes.

But to be fair to them.....

They HAVE to be assholes.

Or they couldn't be Democrats.[/QUOTE]

True.

Hmmm...this tiger's spelling, grammar, etc vs. same in countless other threads?
So, either 2 or more post as the tiger or she's got very serious drug/alcohol issues most of the time she's here.

A problem doesn't go away if no one talks about it.

The problem is you have an awful buffoon as president and awful people around him.

Not that the awful things they say and do eventually get out.

Maybe you should join the administration. What could one more buffoon hurt?

Why is it so hard to find the leakers. Give m all a lie detector test and clean house. Any administration would have zero tolerance for some one actively working against the president.

oh geezus tiger....every fucking administration lies to us and tells us what they want us to hear....you cant be that dumb to think only this guy is lying to you......

shut the fuck up jones....why do you even post?....

Forum List

Back