Saudi Arabia announces 34-state Islamic military alliance against terrorism

Longknife, if the President discovered and wiped all the terrorists at once, you would find somethng about that to be unhappy about.

We should implement a policy where if you are financing ISIS or Al Queda, you go on a kill list. And make sure that list is implemented. This very well could be what the Saudi's are trying to prevent. After all, people like the Bin Laden's are very influential in their government.

are the Bin Ladens influential in Saudi politics? you got a link? There is a royal family in Saudi arabia------like hundreds of people RELATED to the king------a big KINSHIP--------that's how that hell hole works
In 1926, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded by King Abdul Aziz Al Saud. In 1931 Mohammad Binladin established a construction company within the Kingdom. In 1950, when King Abdul Aziz was planning the first Saudi Extension to the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah ... he honored Mohammad Binladin by turning to him to fulfill his wishes.

Work on the extension was completed during the reign of King Abdul Aziz’s son King Saud bin Abdul Aziz. As a result of the success of this project, Mohammad Binladin was asked to undertake the extension to the Holy Mosque in Makkah, the first for a thousand years. Work on this huge enterprise started in 1955...
http://www.sbg.com.sa/

Longknife, if the President discovered and wiped all the terrorists at once, you would find somethng about that to be unhappy about.

We should implement a policy where if you are financing ISIS or Al Queda, you go on a kill list. And make sure that list is implemented. This very well could be what the Saudi's are trying to prevent. After all, people like the Bin Laden's are very influential in their government.

you think people who finance terrorism are REGISTERED AS SUCH?

Do you think we don't know who they are?

yes we don't

are the Bin Ladens influential in Saudi politics? you got a link? There is a royal family in Saudi arabia------like hundreds of people RELATED to the king------a big KINSHIP--------that's how that hell hole works
In 1926, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded by King Abdul Aziz Al Saud. In 1931 Mohammad Binladin established a construction company within the Kingdom. In 1950, when King Abdul Aziz was planning the first Saudi Extension to the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah ... he honored Mohammad Binladin by turning to him to fulfill his wishes.

Work on the extension was completed during the reign of King Abdul Aziz’s son King Saud bin Abdul Aziz. As a result of the success of this project, Mohammad Binladin was asked to undertake the extension to the Holy Mosque in Makkah, the first for a thousand years. Work on this huge enterprise started in 1955...
Saudi Binladin Group

yeah? so ? that makes the big giant bin laden family important in POLITICS?

Saudi Binladin Group

They are. They're nobility in a feudal state.

Bad enough that the Repubs are arming suspected and known terrorists in the US. They are also actively supporting the financing of ISIL.

Why?
Turkey is your boys friends, dumbfuck.
Do you ever say anything that actually makes sense?
Try the phrase, "I am a dumbass" THAT would make sense.
Just trying to help, bro..

yes we don't

The usual head-in-the-sand ignorance from RWNJs but what's with the grammar?

Saudi Binladin Group

Their long-time relationship with the Bush dynasty did a lot more than just make the Bushes rich. It shaped our foreign policy for a long long time.

Bad enough that the Repubs are arming suspected and known terrorists in the US. They are also actively supporting the financing of ISIL.

Why?

yes we don't

:boohoo:

Why?

yes we don't

:boohoo:

what is bothering her? does she want a comma? Yes, We Don't Know..
better?????

Saudi Binladin Group

oh like TV.. DOWNTON ABBEY persons?

Saudi Binladin Group

oh like TV.. DOWNTON ABBEY persons?
Yes, but using the title Sheik instead of Lord and being in modern Saudi Arabia.

I want to be happy about this but I cant when I looked at the list..
One terrorist cell isn't better than another..

I agree.

34 more countries to attack Syria and Russia.

What's there to celebrate about?

I agree.

??? try again----you are confused

Why confused?

Saudi Arabia is the biggest exporter of terrorism in world.

Didn't you know that

no-----I did not. Most of the muslim terrorists in the USA have not been Saudis. Most of the muslim terrorists in Kenya/Somalia------are muslim Kenyans and Somalians. Some two million Biafran Christians were murdered by Nigerian
muslims. Some two millions Armenian Christians were murdered by muslim turks. Russian school children were murdered by Chechen muslims. The Islamic hero SADDAM used to pay ever family that donated a daughter and her stinking ass to suicide jihad something like $ 20,000.00 ---------the operation that bombed Bali consisted of Indonesian muslims------The Mumbai atrocity was
a work of Pakistani muslims. For information as to who is behind the violence
in Yemen-----ask a Yemeni-----hint--its not Saudi arabia

I agree.

Why confused?

Didn't you know that

no-----I did not. Most of the muslim terrorists in the USA have not been Saudis. Most of the muslim terrorists in Kenya/Somalia------are muslim Kenyans and Somalians. Some two million Biafran Christians were murdered by Nigerian
muslims. Some two millions Armenian Christians were murdered by muslim turks. Russian school children were murdered by Chechen muslims. The Islamic hero SADDAM used to pay ever family that donated a daughter and her stinking ass to suicide jihad something like $ 20,000.00 ---------the operation that bombed Bali consisted of Indonesian muslims------The Mumbai atrocity was

I am talking about the fact that Wahhabi extremism is the source of most Islamic terrorism which of course originates in Saudi Arabia.

I agree.

Why confused?

Didn't you know that

I am talking about the fact that Wahhabi extremism is the source of most Islamic terrorism which of course originates in Saudi Arabia.

yeah ? so ? Jesus was born in a manger in Bethlehem-----you want to claim
that the baby invented the Inquisition and even killed Montezuma? I have known
lots of muslims--------the biggest group from southeast Asia------I could easily imagine people from their groups engaged in genocide-----but I first heard the word
WAHHABI-----like a few years ago. Muslims murdered something like 100 million Hindus during the first century of Moghul rule there---------ain't no WAHHABIS back then. Wahhabi is-----just one of many "back to the old
time religion" movements that have hit islam wherever islam ever lived---not
just Saudi arabia. Each "back to the old time religion" episode was BLOODY

Forum List

Back