School kicks out students because their parents criticized Critical Race Theory

They violated the rules of a contract they signed. There is nothing more to discuss..
Wrong as usual. Speaking out against teaching racist bullshit should be applauded.
What in CRT is racist? Link the racist part for us, please.
Now proudly showing your stupidity you fat asshole. But I’ll gladly embarrass you again.

Uneducated losers like you need to reduce people to a color and teach that all whites are racists. This crap is banned at my kids school with good reason.
And how does that answer my question? You have three opinions...from three black people. I guess you take the opinions of black people to be worth more than anyone elses? That's an interesting stand to take. :heehee:
I think he's using identity politics to make his point.

Not even safe at an elitist school. What is a wingnut Q-anon soccermom with too much time on her hands supposed to do?
How do you know what group they belong to?

They sure aren't BLM supporters.
So you are just knee jerking to pretend you have a point, thanks.
No, I feel pretty confident in saying that morons who think CRT is being taught in grade school are also Q anon adjacent. They both believe some really lame shit.
IT's tied to Jewish space lasers..................and implemented by JFK Jr. and Hugo Chavez.....:heehee:
That sounds awful. Thankfully the pillow king told me that King Dorf is taking back his crown on August 13th.
They've pushed their blessed date to August now....even tho we were assured all would be settled with evidence of election fraud by the end of June.

They violated the rules of a contract they signed. There is nothing more to discuss..
Wrong as usual. Speaking out against teaching racist bullshit should be applauded.
Now proudly showing your stupidity you fat asshole. But I’ll gladly embarrass you again.

Uneducated losers like you need to reduce people to a color and teach that all whites are racists. This crap is banned at my kids school with good reason.
And how does that answer my question? You have three opinions...from three black people. I guess you take the opinions of black people to be worth more than anyone elses? That's an interesting stand to take. :heehee:
It's odd that he goes racist to try to con-vince us that something else is racist.

It's odd that he goes racist to try to con-vince us that something else is racist.

Bu-bu-but Democrats were slave owners so there.

YOU stupid fuck. Can’t understand that even blacks consider this to be bullshit. Crawl back under your rock.

YOU stupid fuck. Can’t understand that even blacks consider this to be bullshit. Crawl back under your rock.

All blacks? Or just the few you could find?

How about whites that think CRT has merit, does adequately counter your weak-ass argument?

Gee you illiterate fuck, it shows that even black parents consider this to be bullshit. Showing how retarded you are just makes you look dumber than usual.

Gee you illiterate fuck, it shows that even black parents consider this to be bullshit. Showing how retarded you are just makes you look dumber than usual.
Damn, you must have loved Obama.

All blacks? Or just the few you could find?

How about whites that think CRT has merit, does adequately counter your weak-ass argument?
Well, fucktard I suggest you show some proof of your bullshit. Your pathetic, racist, uneducated arguments are true weakness. Where did I say all dumbfuck?

Not even safe at an elitist school. What is a wingnut Q-anon soccermom with too much time on her hands supposed to do?

No, I feel pretty confident in saying that morons who think CRT is being taught in grade school are also Q anon adjacent. They both believe some really lame shit.
I find the extremes on both sides believe in "lame shit." Until it is confirmed, I don't make stupid assumptions.

Damn, you must have loved Obama.
No, Obozo was the worst “President” ever. Your pathetic attempts at responses show how little an argument you have. And how racist you are.

Maybe just answer the question.
Already did if you knew how to read.

What kind of an idiot would send their kids to an expensive private school that teaches CRT nonsense?

Just curious.

I'm thinking they weren't teaching CRT when the parents started sending their kid there. Or maybe they didn't know the school was teaching it, because schools today do seem to feel entitled to keep things secret from parents. If it were anyone other than an "educator" doing that, "Don't tell your parents, it'll be our little secret" routine, they'd be arrested as a pedophile.

What’s racist about that dumbfuck? Oh that’s right, the truth hurts idiots like you and unhappy.

IT's tied to Jewish space lasers..................and implemented by JFK Jr. and Hugo Chavez.....:heehee:
That sounds awful. Thankfully the pillow king told me that King Dorf is taking back his crown on August 13th.
I think that is a poor comparison, Conway is much better than Trump.

Private school expels children of moms, who advocate against critical race theory in school
COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Private school expels children of moms, who advocate against critical race theory in school

Two Ohio mothers spoke out Wednesday morning after their children were expelled from a private school due to the mothers pushing back against critical race theory.

Columbus Academy is denying re-enrollment to several students, alleging that their mothers breached part of their contract by leading a public campaign against the school's purported attempt to "indoctrinate" students with left-wing ideas.

In other words these mothers exposed the school pushing CRT to the public, creating an unwanted uncomfortable position for the school in having to defend their desire to teach CRT.

At this point freedom and capitalism should take care of this problem, as every parent with kids at this school should rally together and pull all of their kids out of that school. With no kids and no funding there would be a very quick 180 degree shift in policy / decision at this school.

The school just told those Karen’s to move the fuck on. All others can do that too.

Three black people, hun. Don't you know there are more black people than that in this country? Do we really need to explain such simple things to you? I guess so.

What’s racist about that dumbfuck? Oh that’s right, the truth hurts idiots like you and unhappy.
Why are you only honoring the opinions of three black people? You so racist you can't honor the opinions of others like whites, or hispanics or Asians?

Three black people, hun. Don't you know there are more black people than that in this country? Do we really need to explain such simple things to you? I guess so.
Obviously an uneducated fuck like you doesn’t understand examples. I don’t give a shit about your pathetic excuses. Your racism is glaringly obvious. Guess we need to explain that crt is DOA in every sane district in the country.

Why are you only honoring the opinions of three black people? You so racist you can't honor the opinions of others like whites, or hispanics or Asians?
Gee you stupid racist fat fuck, the bullshit crt concentrates on black and white. If I put up whites, you’ll scream Wacist! Throwing racist accusations again. More false accusations. What a lying fat fuck you are.

Forum List

Back