School kicks out students because their parents criticized Critical Race Theory

Not even safe at an elitist school. What is a wingnut Q-anon soccermom with too much time on her hands supposed to do?
Pull her kids out of that school and encourage all the other parents to do the same.
School kind of made that choice for her, no? Thanks for trying though.

How dare those soccer mom's challenge the almighty leftards!!!! That school sure showed them.. while losing needed revenue

Cripes you cowards are fcking stupid

I think the soccer mom's did what they think was right, they're fucking idiots, but other than that, sure. As far as losing revenue, I guess the school didn't need it. Now what?
Any parent who pays $33,000 for that horseshit is an idiot.
You mean an education? Or the make believe CRT curriculum that you think the school was teaching?
The first thing a school "teaching" CRT does is deny that it's teaching CRT.

I'd trust the parents a thousand years before I ever trusted you. They aren't going to make a big stink like this over nothing.

Last edited:
Not even safe at an elitist school. What is a wingnut Q-anon soccermom with too much time on her hands supposed to do?
Pull her kids out of that school and encourage all the other parents to do the same.

How dare those soccer mom's challenge the almighty leftards!!!! That school sure showed them.. while losing needed revenue

I think the soccer mom's did what they think was right, they're fucking idiots, but other than that, sure. As far as losing revenue, I guess the school didn't need it. Now what?
You mean an education? Or the make believe CRT curriculum that you think the school was teaching?
The first thing a school "teaching" CRT is deny that it's teaching CRT.
Ohhhhh, it's like Fight Club. That's all your greasy fingers needed to type, say no more.

Critical race theory (CRT) is a body of legal scholarship and an academic movement ... that seeks to critically examine U.S. law as it intersects with issues of race in the U.S.

I would say that would include:
US Constitution 3/5ths compromise
The Dredd Scott Decision
Plessy V Ferguson and Brown V Board of Education

So let's not teach that in school.
We all learned that in school and that isn't CRT.
You DO know it's being claimed now to be part of CRT which is ONLY being taught in Law school.

The first thing a school "teaching" CRT is deny that it's teaching CRT. I'd trust the parents a thousand years before I ever trusted you. They aren't going to make a big stink like this over nothing.
Oh hun, you don't know anything about schools......and how it's super easy for schools to show their curriculum which is posted on line.

But you tell us.....what IS CRT? What schools are teaching it? What part of CRT do you object to the most and why?

Critical race theory (CRT) is a body of legal scholarship and an academic movement ... that seeks to critically examine U.S. law as it intersects with issues of race in the U.S.

I would say that would include:
US Constitution 3/5ths compromise
The Dredd Scott Decision
Plessy V Ferguson and Brown V Board of Education

So let's not teach that in school.
We all learned that in school and that isn't CRT.
You DO know it's being claimed now to be part of CRT which is ONLY being taught in Law school.
I don't care what the claim is. None of that is CRT idiot gaslighter.

The first thing a school "teaching" CRT is deny that it's teaching CRT. I'd trust the parents a thousand years before I ever trusted you. They aren't going to make a big stink like this over nothing.
Oh hun, you don't know anything about schools......and how it's super easy for schools to show their curriculum which is posted on line.

But you tell us.....what IS CRT? What schools are teaching it? What part of CRT do you object to the most and why?

Its also super easy for them to lie about what they really teach.

The curriculum has already been posted in this forum. It looks like CRT to me.

Last edited:

The curriculum has already been posted in this forum. It looks like CRT to me.

Time to fetch, Lassie.

EDIT: Lassie didn't deserve that.

Hey gaslighter you need to defend it. We all know what it is. So defend it.

Which part, specifically?

All of it lassie. Are you white, do you have kids? Is this how you raise your kids?

How do you know what group they belong to?

They sure aren't BLM supporters.
So you are just knee jerking to pretend you have a point, thanks.
No, I feel pretty confident in saying that morons who think CRT is being taught in grade school are also Q anon adjacent. They both believe some really lame shit.
I find the extremes on both sides believe in "lame shit." Until it is confirmed, I don't make stupid assumptions.
You find extremes on both sides believe in lame shit until I post that the extreme right believes in lame shit and then you seem to have a problem with that. Ok, whatever works for you.
I had no issue until you make up shit with no back up, you blamed a specific group with no evidence, just like you do when the extreme right does it. Believe what an extreme leftist needs to believe to get you through your life. Good luck.

Yeah, I picked two issues that the far right latch onto. Conspiracies about pedo-democrats and a fear of CRT being taught in schools. Again, I feel confident that many on the far right believe both.
You moved the goal posts, I expected it. You were blaming the two women belonged to a specific group, remember or is that failing on you? I believe the extreme right believe in some pretty nut conspiracies, I wasn't arguing that at all. If you want to branch off into another argument go to it with someone who disagrees with you.

Why should the kids be punished for where ever their parents choose to stand on things?
Because Random Posters and crap journalists enjoy politically triggering people by lying endlessly. Divide and chuckle, haha har. Hilarious, no? Wuddaya say we listen to the kids instead and just shit can all these shameless liars?

• Columbus Academy sent a letter to two parents Andrea Gross and Amy Gonzalez informing them their three children will not be reenrolled at the school
  • It said Gross and Gonzalez leveled 'false and misleading attacks' on the school and its leadership through their 'inflammatory' campaign
  • This included claims students were subjected to bomb sniffing dogs and apparent plans to withhold tuition fees until the school met their demands
  • The school said they breached their contract to nurture a 'positive and constructive working relationship' with the school

All of it lassie. Are you white, do you have kids? Is this how you raise your kids?
Why does anyone need to defend it when you can't even define it?

No, I feel pretty confident in saying that morons who think CRT is being taught in grade school are also Q anon adjacent. They both believe some really lame shit.
I find the extremes on both sides believe in "lame shit." Until it is confirmed, I don't make stupid assumptions.
You find extremes on both sides believe in lame shit until I post that the extreme right believes in lame shit and then you seem to have a problem with that. Ok, whatever works for you.
I had no issue until you make up shit with no back up, you blamed a specific group with no evidence, just like you do when the extreme right does it. Believe what an extreme leftist needs to believe to get you through your life. Good luck.

Yeah, I picked two issues that the far right latch onto. Conspiracies about pedo-democrats and a fear of CRT being taught in schools. Again, I feel confident that many on the far right believe both.
You moved the goal posts, I expected it. You were blaming the two women belonged to a specific group, remember or is that failing on you? I believe the extreme right believe in some pretty nut conspiracies, I wasn't arguing that at all. If you want to branch off into another argument go to it with someone who disagrees with you.

I was making fun of them for the clowns they are. I have no idea what they specifically think of Qanon, but they appear to be just as looney is my point. You're making a mountain out of a rather insignificant point.

I was making fun of them for the clowns they are. I have no idea what they specifically think of Qanon, but they appear to be just as looney is my point. You're making a mountain out of a rather insignificant point.
Sure I did! :itsok:

Private school expels children of moms, who advocate against critical race theory in school
COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Private school expels children of moms, who advocate against critical race theory in school

Two Ohio mothers spoke out Wednesday morning after their children were expelled from a private school due to the mothers pushing back against critical race theory.

Columbus Academy is denying re-enrollment to several students, alleging that their mothers breached part of their contract by leading a public campaign against the school's purported attempt to "indoctrinate" students with left-wing ideas.

In other words these mothers exposed the school pushing CRT to the public, creating an unwanted uncomfortable position for the school in having to defend their desire to teach CRT.

At this point freedom and capitalism should take care of this problem, as every parent with kids at this school should rally together and pull all of their kids out of that school. With no kids and no funding there would be a very quick 180 degree shift in policy / decision at this school.

Sue the school for civil rights violation. The Children were expelled because of their race.

Sure I did! :itsok:

Nope, not really. But comfort yourself all you like.

Forum List

Back