School kicks out students because their parents criticized Critical Race Theory

It seems proponents of Critical Race Theory will stoop to attacking the children of people who criticize their toxic ideology.

So the private school doesn't want them. Oh well. Private schools have a history of weeding out undesirable fucktards. Ho hum.
Right? They don't like how the school teaches so the school uninvited them. Problem solved.

They violated the rules of a contract they signed. There is nothing more to discuss..
Wrong as usual. Speaking out against teaching racist bullshit should be applauded.
What in CRT is racist? Link the racist part for us, please.
Now proudly showing your stupidity you fat asshole. But I’ll gladly embarrass you again.

Uneducated losers like you need to reduce people to a color and teach that all whites are racists. This crap is banned at my kids school with good reason.
And how does that answer my question? You have three opinions...from three black people. I guess you take the opinions of black people to be worth more than anyone elses? That's an interesting stand to take. :heehee:
I think he's using identity politics to make his point.
YOU stupid fuck. Can’t understand that even blacks consider this to be bullshit. Crawl back under your rock.
Three black people, hun. Don't you know there are more black people than that in this country? Do we really need to explain such simple things to you? I guess so.
Obviously an uneducated fuck like you doesn’t understand examples. I don’t give a shit about your pathetic excuses. Your racism is glaringly obvious. Guess we need to explain that crt is DOA in every sane district in the country.
You give THREE examples of OPINIONS. All black? Why did you do that? Don't you value the OPINIONS of white people? of hispanic people? of Asian people? I guess not. That makes you racist.
You DESPERATELY need to find racism everywhere. Showing your true racism. And lack of any effort to improve yourself.

They violated the rules of a contract they signed. There is nothing more to discuss..
Wrong as usual. Speaking out against teaching racist bullshit should be applauded.
Now proudly showing your stupidity you fat asshole. But I’ll gladly embarrass you again.

Uneducated losers like you need to reduce people to a color and teach that all whites are racists. This crap is banned at my kids school with good reason.
And how does that answer my question? You have three opinions...from three black people. I guess you take the opinions of black people to be worth more than anyone elses? That's an interesting stand to take. :heehee:
YOU stupid fuck. Can’t understand that even blacks consider this to be bullshit. Crawl back under your rock.
Three black people, hun. Don't you know there are more black people than that in this country? Do we really need to explain such simple things to you? I guess so.
Obviously an uneducated fuck like you doesn’t understand examples. I don’t give a shit about your pathetic excuses. Your racism is glaringly obvious. Guess we need to explain that crt is DOA in every sane district in the country.
I disagree, you fuckers need get more educated at some point.
No asshole, crt is permanently banned in all sane districts. Nobody with a brain wants your racist crap taught.
Look at you in your manipulated and triggered state, just how they want you.
Look at you denying the facts and moving the goalposts. Your love of racism is noted.
I haven't moved any goalposts. I'd ask you to show me where I did that but shit, you're just going to call me a fucking something or other or a fatso.

I think you need to space apart your rants as you look kind of unhinged and I'm sure you don't want me to enjoy that.
Hey fucktard, I state that black parents oppose this shit. Then posted examples proving that. You then cried and demanded proof that ALL blacks oppose it. Which was never stated except by YOU. Moving the goalposts. I look normal. You look stupid and racist. As usual.

No asshole, crt is permanently banned in all sane districts. Nobody with a brain wants your racist crap taught.
Look at you denying the facts and moving the goalposts. Your love of racism is noted.
I haven't moved any goalposts. I'd ask you to show me where I did that but shit, you're just going to call me a fucking something or other or a fatso.

I think you need to space apart your rants as you look kind of unhinged and I'm sure you don't want me to enjoy that.
Hey fucktard, I state that black parents oppose this shit. Then posted examples proving that. You then cried and demanded proof that ALL blacks oppose it. Which was never stated except by YOU. Moving the goalposts. I look normal. You look stupid and racist. As usual.

I never asked you to prove that all blacks oppose CRT. I'm challenging your point that 3 black people actually means anything at all. You can't seem to get passed the point that your argument sucks.

You provided three black parents opposed to CRT and claim what? All black parents do? Half? or about 3.

You provided three black parents opposed to CRT and claim what? All black parents do? Half? or about 3.
Dude, it's not just three people. It's three black people. lantern played the identity politics card which is odd since it's played him his whole life.

Another illiterate fucktard. I gave you examples and you cry about it. Fuck off.

Another illiterate fucktard. I gave you examples and you cry about it. Fuck off.
I'm white, I don't have a problem with CRT. There are other whites on this board who don't have a problem with it either. So, does that prove anything to you? No? Why not?

Dude, it's not just three people. It's three black people. lantern played the identity politics card which is odd since it's played him his whole life.
You illiterate uneducated fuck. You got embarrassed and now have to play the race card. How DARE black people make you look like the racist you are. How DARE they not stay on your plantation. Again a asshole, show where I stated all or admit you’re lying as usual.

You illiterate uneducated fuck. You got embarrassed and now have to play the race card. How DARE black people make you look like the racist you are. How DARE they not stay on your plantation. Again a asshole, show where I stated all or admit you’re lying as usual.

That's what you got out of my post? Wow and you called me illiterate to boot. Good shit.

I'm white, I don't have a problem with CRT. There are other whites on this board who don't have a problem with it either. So, does that prove anything to you? No? Why not?
Your racism is your cross to bear. Of course being a libtard means racism is in your blood. Even my 7 year old daughter called out her now formerly employed teacher as a liar for trying to make students state how white privilege helped or hurt them. Telling the dumb teacher there’s no such thing. Crt pushes the bullshit of white privilege.

That's what you got out of my post? Wow and you called me illiterate to boot. Good shit.
Stupid racist people like you are easily entertained. And lie just as quickly. Keep moving those goalposts.

Your racism is your cross to bear. Of course being a libtard means racism is in your blood. Even my 7 year old daughter called out her now formerly employed teacher as a liar for trying to make students state how white privilege helped or hurt them. Telling the dumb teacher there’s no such thing. Crt pushes the bullshit of white privilege.

I don't give two shits about your daughter's teacher, your family anecdotes or your personal life in general.

You didn't answer my question.

Right? They don't like how the school teaches so the school uninvited them. Problem solved.
Another bullshit, white wing victim lying thread title, anyway. They weren't thrown out simply because they criticized CRT. It was how they did it that earned them the boot. These white wing shitgibbons have all spent too much time nodding and winking at each other and lost sight of the fact that their bombastic, dishonest behavior is repulsive to intelligent, ethical adults.

Another bullshit, white wing victim lying thread title, anyway. They weren't thrown out simply because they criticized CRT. It was how they did it that earned them the boot. These white wing shitgibbons have all spent too much time nodding and winking at each other and lost sight of the fact that their bombastic, dishonest behavior is repulsive to intelligent, ethical adults.
They've been told to be upset about something that isn't happening. So, they're triggered and predictable.

Critical race theory (CRT) is a body of legal scholarship and an academic movement ... that seeks to critically examine U.S. law as it intersects with issues of race in the U.S.

I would say that would include:
US Constitution 3/5ths compromise
The Dredd Scott Decision
Plessy V Ferguson and Brown V Board of Education

So let's not teach that in school.
We all learned that in school and that isn't CRT.
You DO know it's being claimed now to be part of CRT which is ONLY being taught in Law school.
I don't care what the claim is. None of that is CRT idiot gaslighter.
Then, what IS CRT? Enlighten us.

Not even safe at an elitist school. What is a wingnut Q-anon soccermom with too much time on her hands supposed to do?
Pull her kids out of that school and encourage all the other parents to do the same.
School kind of made that choice for her, no? Thanks for trying though.

How dare those soccer mom's challenge the almighty leftards!!!! That school sure showed them.. while losing needed revenue

Cripes you cowards are fcking stupid

I think the soccer mom's did what they think was right, they're fucking idiots, but other than that, sure. As far as losing revenue, I guess the school didn't need it. Now what?
Any parent who pays $33,000 for that horseshit is an idiot.
You mean an education? Or the make believe CRT curriculum that you think the school was teaching?
The first thing a school "teaching" CRT is deny that it's teaching CRT. I'd trust the parents a thousand years before I ever trusted you. They aren't going to make a big stink like this over nothing.
Oh hun, you don't know anything about schools......and how it's super easy for schools to show their curriculum which is posted on line.

But you tell us.....what IS CRT? What schools are teaching it? What part of CRT do you object to the most and why?

Its also super easy for them to lie about what they really teach.

The curriculum has already been posted in this forum. It looks like CRT to me.
What part of their curriculum "looks like CRT" to you?

Not even safe at an elitist school. What is a wingnut Q-anon soccermom with too much time on her hands supposed to do?
Pull her kids out of that school and encourage all the other parents to do the same.

How dare those soccer mom's challenge the almighty leftards!!!! That school sure showed them.. while losing needed revenue

I think the soccer mom's did what they think was right, they're fucking idiots, but other than that, sure. As far as losing revenue, I guess the school didn't need it. Now what?
You mean an education? Or the make believe CRT curriculum that you think the school was teaching?
The first thing a school "teaching" CRT is deny that it's teaching CRT. I'd trust the parents a thousand years before I ever trusted you. They aren't going to make a big stink like this over nothing.
Oh hun, you don't know anything about schools......and how it's super easy for schools to show their curriculum which is posted on line.

But you tell us.....what IS CRT? What schools are teaching it? What part of CRT do you object to the most and why?
Hey gaslighter you need to defend it. We all know what it is. So defend it.
Nope....I could care less....What part of CRT do you object to the most and why? Do you even know?

Hey gaslighter you need to defend it. We all know what it is. So defend it.
Which part, specifically?
All of it lassie. Are you white, do you have kids? Is this how you raise your kids?
All of it? As in what specifically in all of it have you so afraid? You don't even know, do you? :heehee:

Private school expels children of moms, who advocate against critical race theory in school
COLLATERAL DAMAGE

Private school expels children of moms, who advocate against critical race theory in school

Two Ohio mothers spoke out Wednesday morning after their children were expelled from a private school due to the mothers pushing back against critical race theory.

Columbus Academy is denying re-enrollment to several students, alleging that their mothers breached part of their contract by leading a public campaign against the school's purported attempt to "indoctrinate" students with left-wing ideas.

In other words these mothers exposed the school pushing CRT to the public, creating an unwanted uncomfortable position for the school in having to defend their desire to teach CRT.

At this point freedom and capitalism should take care of this problem, as every parent with kids at this school should rally together and pull all of their kids out of that school. With no kids and no funding there would be a very quick 180 degree shift in policy / decision at this school.

Sue the school for civil rights violation. The Children were expelled because of their race.
Ooooo! Suddenly private schools are bad for exercising that freedom of choice?

Forum List

Back