Schools in England send police to homes of absent pupils with threats to jail their parents

It's crashing due to Labour's PFI !!

And there's a lie, "My mate", you haven't got any.

I took the eldest to work, he was about 10 at the time. He came up the scaffold with me, showing him the measurements of the roof, the trusses, brick etc .. He said, "Dad, I've learnt more in one day with you than in a whole week at school". Then a neighbour must have rang H&S cos they rang me. They were concerned that a kid was up the scaffold. I told them I supervised him so fuck off and I'll have anyone I want. The scaffold was installed by a well known city business. Suffice to say, they coward off. They must have been Lefties or Welsh.
Child abuse.

This is the right wing approch to kids from generations past. Where all their dumb ideas come from.
Years ago when local authorities ran schools they employed truancy officers who we called wag men.. Their was truancy but not on a large scale,

Now our schools are run by whizzy private aademies and the wag man is no more. Truancy is a result of a conservative country that has fallen apart, But its cheaper to deal with it like this boneheaded way than tackle the underlying causes.

Just a simple example. Some girls wag school because they cant afford sanitary products. Rather than make them available they prefer to prosecute the parent. Bonehead conservatism in action.
Girls have been having their monthlies for all of human existence.

Saying they can’t attend school if the school doesn’t provide them with tampons is absurd.

Besides, every woman on the planet knows that even when places do supply them, that little metal box on the wall next to the toilet is empty 99% of the time.

Buying and keeping some feminine products in their purse is a universal part of being a woman.

Schools in England send police to homes of absent pupils with threats to jail their parents​

This we do in parts of Germany since 1559. Since 1835 this was so in the most German countries. And since 1919 this is so all over Germany. We made good experiences with strict laws in this context. Without a school-leaving qualification, a life in poverty is almost guaranteed. It takes an incredible amount of energy as an adult to learn everything that children learn easily. In some areas this is even impossible - for example, mastering musical instruments can only be learned as a child (what has to do with non-verbal learn processes in the cerebellum).

With or without school:
PS: ... the average period costs £492 annually ...
Source: The Alarming Truth About How Much Periods Cost Women In A Lifetime

It's from my point of view a little stupid from you to think a woman has not to go to school for not to be ashamed because she has not the money to take care for her female needs. In case this should be so I am very sure her friends in school will find good solutions and help her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back