Schools on Notice: Illegal ALiens Entitled to Free Public Education

And of course they're not 'illegal' until found guilty in a court of law.

Prior to that they're entitled to equal protection of the law, including attending public schools.

That's like saying a robber isn't a robber until he's convicted, except of course, if they suspect you of robbery, you go to jail and have to have bail to get out. Why do illegals get more rights than American citizens?

Prior to that they're entitled to equal protection of the law, including attending public schools.

Wrong, asswipe, illegals don't get a jury trial to determine if they are illegals. I'm sure you would like that because then it would be almost impossible to deport them all.

Ummmmm, noooooooo. We would prefer they were not here in the first place numb nuts.
But thanks to bleeding heart pieces of shit like you, little by little, taxpayers are going to be out billions of dollars to take care of these third world people that sneak into our country.

What you would prefer and reality are two very different things. Now what?

(And don't worry, I know you have no rational answers.)

And my answer wouldn't matter anyway, because asswipes out there like you, would just look for any possible way to keep third world morons from being deported in the first place.

So, I'll just sit back and hope and wish that you die soon. In fact, I sincerely hope that you do not wake up in the morning.

Let's just say that his previous Birthday was hopefully his last , and give him some time to come to peace with his karma.

What you would prefer and reality are two very different things. Now what?

(And don't worry, I know you have no rational answers.)

And my answer wouldn't matter anyway, because asswipes out there like you, would just look for any possible way to keep third world morons from being deported in the first place.

So, I'll just sit back and hope and wish that you die soon. In fact, I sincerely hope that you do not wake up in the morning.

Let's just say that his previous Birthday was hopefully his last , and give him some time to come to peace with his karma.
More Pro-Life thoughts from the good Christians I see?

If immigrants wanna be Americans they should be burdened with public education same as everybody ;)

If immigrants wanna be Americans they should be burdened with THE EXPENSE of public education same as everybody. And everybody else should not have to bow down and cater to their language when they refuse to educated in the vernacular .

* ver·nac·u·lar the language or dialect spoken by the ordinary people in a particular country or region. "he wrote in the vernacular to reach a larger audience"
synonyms: language, dialect, regional language, regionalisms, patois, parlance; More
the terminology used by people belonging to a specified group or engaging in a specialized activity.

adjective: vernacular
1. (of language) spoken as one's mother tongue; not learned or imposed as a second language.

If immigrants wanna be Americans they should be burdened with public education same as everybody ;)

If immigrants wanna be Americans they should be burdened with THE EXPENSE of public education same as everybody. And everybody else should not have to bow down and cater to their language when they refuse to educated in the vernacular .

* ver·nac·u·lar the language or dialect spoken by the ordinary people in a particular country or region. "he wrote in the vernacular to reach a larger audience"
synonyms: language, dialect, regional language, regionalisms, patois, parlance; More
the terminology used by people belonging to a specified group or engaging in a specialized activity.

1. (of language) spoken as one's mother tongue; not learned or imposed as a second language.

The vernacular of SoCal is Spanish, closely followed in second place by whatever language they call what gang bangers talk.

But hey Beaner, at least they're not fudge packers. :D

That's like saying a robber isn't a robber until he's convicted, except of course, if they suspect you of robbery, you go to jail and have to have bail to get out. Why do illegals get more rights than American citizens?

Why do illegals get more rights than American citizens?

Because they are here at the invitation of Big Brother to replace the American Worker and Non-Democratic Party Voters . Laws are to keep the Little People in line and are selectively enforced, but all selective enforcement must be to the advantage of Big Brother.

Because they are here at the invitation of Big Brother to replace the American Worker and Non-Democratic Party Voters . Laws are to keep the Little People in line and are selectively enforced, but all selective enforcement must be to the advantage of Big Brother.

1. They are American workers, and have been for decades.
2. We don't have to replace you, .5% of your base dies each year...

The vernacular of SoCal is Spanish, closely followed in second place by whatever language they call what gang bangers talk.

[MENTION=50058]Everybody [/MENTION] -My apologies for the intrusion - Just Ignore this little weaner , he and a few of his gay compatriots stalk me from thread to thread salivatiously awaiting some sort of revenge for the humiliation I've repeatedly subjected them to . Just a petty annoyance - disregard

Last edited:
State Puts Schools on Notice: Undocumented Children Entitled to Free Public Education

With less than a month until school starts in September, Virginia taxpayers will be footing the bill for some of the thousands of undocumented school-age children who have come here in recent months.

The Virginia Department of Education isechoing the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Education in saying that schools “may not deny a free public education to undocumented school-age children who reside within their jurisdiction because they do not hold valid United States citizenship or a student visa.”

Last month, the VDOE sent memos to school superintendents reiterating the Supreme Court ruling in Plyler v. Doe, which said children have equal access to basic education, regardless of citizenship status.

- See more at: State Puts Schools on Notice: Undocumented Children Entitled to Free Public Education - Tea Party News

Isn't it cute how the press uses the term "undocumented" in lieu of "illegal"?
Then they say, "free public education". Really?, It's free? Do they think that the buildings were donated and that the teachers are volunteers? I'm pretty sure that the classrooms were paid for by citizen taxes just as the teacher salaries are.
It amazes me that some people are stupid enough to fall for this shit spewed out by the media and leftists (redundancy alert), but they are.
The press did not say FREE public education, that was the Tea Party putting in the word FREE......free public education....the press said merely Public Education Alan...

FREE was put in there to excite us all....to amplify the situation.

[MENTION=50058]Everybody [/MENTION] -My apologies for the intrusion - Just Ignore this little weaner , he and a few of his gay compatriots stalk me from thread to thread salivatiously awaiting some sort of revenge for the humiliation I've repeatedly subjected them to . Just a petty annoyance - disregard

Closeted homosexual tendencies alert!!!!!!!

Beaner, just think of all the good macho Christians coming across from Mehico who will help you defeat the evil cornholers. Or at least keep you thinking about someone sticking a nice hot hard cock in your hungry starfish. :D

State Puts Schools on Notice: Undocumented Children Entitled to Free Public Education

With less than a month until school starts in September, Virginia taxpayers will be footing the bill for some of the thousands of undocumented school-age children who have come here in recent months.

The Virginia Department of Education isechoing the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Education in saying that schools “may not deny a free public education to undocumented school-age children who reside within their jurisdiction because they do not hold valid United States citizenship or a student visa.”

Last month, the VDOE sent memos to school superintendents reiterating the Supreme Court ruling in Plyler v. Doe, which said children have equal access to basic education, regardless of citizenship status.

- See more at: State Puts Schools on Notice: Undocumented Children Entitled to Free Public Education - Tea Party News

Then they say, "free public education". Really?, It's free? Do they think that the buildings were donated and that the teachers are volunteers? I'm pretty sure that the classrooms were paid for by citizen taxes just as the teacher salaries are.
It amazes me that some people are stupid enough to fall for this shit spewed out by the media and leftists (redundancy alert), but they are.
The press did not say FREE public education, that was the Tea Party putting in the word FREE......free public education....the press said merely Public Education Alan...

Ya, because as we all know, they've been paying their way so far. :lol:

So you're saying they are going to pay for it - HOW ? - with their FREE welfare Checks.

YEs the Tea Party probably added that word - They report and point out what the Liberal Media tries to brush under the carpet. It is a Free Education on the Gringoes :badgrin:

Last edited:
well, well, lookie here,

WHITE STUDENTS NO LONGER TO BE MAJORITY IN SCHOOL

News from The Associated Press

fucking little illegal disease ridden vermin and apes crowding out our good little American citizens.

damn you liberscum for advocating illegal alien kids get a FREE education at genuine Conservative American tax payers expense.

everyone knows liberleeches do not pay taxes, 99.9% are on welfare.

well, well, lookie here,

WHITE STUDENTS NO LONGER TO BE MAJORITY IN SCHOOL

News from The Associated Press

fucking little illegal disease ridden vermin and apes crowding out our good little American citizens.

damn you liberscum for advocating illegal alien kids get a FREE education at genuine Conservative American tax payers expense.

everyone knows liberleeches do not pay taxes, 99.9% are on welfare.
Looks like it's going to be a big trolling day for the Wildchild, unless he has to get dressed and go praise Jesus?

I take it that you're not part of "your base"?

So you're saying they are going to pay for it - HOW ? - with their FREE welfare Checks.

YEs the Tea Party probably added that word - They report and point out what the Liberal Media tries to brush under the carpet. It is a Free Education on the Gringoes :badgrin:
The 2200 or so in virginia that are going to live with relatives, their relatives are paying the property taxes through home ownership or through the rent money they pay that covers the property taxes.... yes, the others that will be in an orphanage etc will get their public education on the rest of the State's citizens or get some kind of grant from the federal gvt to cover it, so then it will be on all Americans....

I guess I don't have a problem with this because my husband and I have been paying through the roof for other people's children to get a Public Education for over 25 years....we were never able to have children so we have never needed the public school system....but we certainly pay for it, year after year after year, with very high property taxes....

the benefit for us, will be educated children, that will grow up and be around in our old age, to take care of us in hospitals and nursing homes and as policemen and firemen and road builders and hairdressers and to basically keep the economy going, so America does not become a third world Nation.

I take it that you're not part of "your base"?
Why wouldn't I be, I vote for the Dems, mostly...

Forum List

Back