Schools on Notice: Illegal ALiens Entitled to Free Public Education

Self-righteousness it seems...

Tell us what part included hate.
It amazes me how some people just claim hate exists simply because they disagree with a point of view. I could do the same, but I'm not idiotic like that.
Your hatred, not that I would have bothered to comment on it since that's mostly what's here, in this case is for liberals and the media, but it's not hard to see, by implication, that you have no love for children here illegally either, regardless of the reason.

As with the OP, the venom is easy to see...

What did I say that was hateful?

Tell us what part included hate.
It amazes me how some people just claim hate exists simply because they disagree with a point of view. I could do the same, but I'm not idiotic like that.
Your hatred, not that I would have bothered to comment on it since that's mostly what's here, in this case is for liberals and the media, but it's not hard to see, by implication, that you have no love for children here illegally either, regardless of the reason.

As with the OP, the venom is easy to see...

What did I say that was hateful?
That is a discussion for you and the first person to comment on it. My thoughts have already been expressed.

Of course they are, Greenpeen. They haven't broken any laws, have they?
Of course they haven't.
Oh wait....
They entered this country illegally.
For some reason, liberals and the media don't see that as breaking the law.

Are you really so ignorant you don't see the truth? These children have broken no laws. To break a law requires intent. Their only intent was to follow their parents to better opportunities.

Entering the country without prior approval is breaking the law. That was not only their intent, but also their action.
They broke the law, it really is that simple.

If I had a child in a VA school I would be pulling my child from that school until I was assured (to MY satisfaction) that he or she would not be in any classroom, lab, gym or lunch period with ANY illegal child.

State Puts Schools on Notice: Undocumented Children Entitled to Free Public Education

With less than a month until school starts in September, Virginia taxpayers will be footing the bill for some of the thousands of undocumented school-age children who have come here in recent months.

The Virginia Department of Education isechoing the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Education in saying that schools “may not deny a free public education to undocumented school-age children who reside within their jurisdiction because they do not hold valid United States citizenship or a student visa.”

Last month, the VDOE sent memos to school superintendents reiterating the Supreme Court ruling in Plyler v. Doe, which said children have equal access to basic education, regardless of citizenship status.

- See more at: State Puts Schools on Notice: Undocumented Children Entitled to Free Public Education - Tea Party News

Isn't it cute how the press uses the term "undocumented" in lieu of "illegal"?
Then they say, "free public education". Really?, It's free? Do they think that the buildings were donated and that the teachers are volunteers? I'm pretty sure that the classrooms were paid for by citizen taxes just as the teacher salaries are.
It amazes me that some people are stupid enough to fall for this shit spewed out by the media and leftists (redundancy alert), but they are.
The press did not say FREE public education, that was the Tea Party putting in the word FREE......free public education....the press said merely Public Education Alan...

FREE was put in there to excite us all....to amplify the situation.

The article specifically quoted the term "free public education". I've put it in blue and bold for you.

The Virginia Department of Education isechoing the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Education in saying that schools “may not deny a free public education to undocumented school-age children who reside within their jurisdiction because they do not hold valid United States citizenship or a student visa.” -

Last edited:
If I had a child in a VA school I would be pulling my child from that school until I was assured (to MY satisfaction) that he or she would not be in any classroom, lab, gym or lunch period with ANY illegal child.

You have no right to know such things, nor do you need to. You should go Private, but of course, they take pretty much any student who can pay that they have room for. Avoid the Catholics, most illegals here are just that...

Isn't it cute how the press uses the term "undocumented" in lieu of "illegal"?
Then they say, "free public education". Really?, It's free? Do they think that the buildings were donated and that the teachers are volunteers? I'm pretty sure that the classrooms were paid for by citizen taxes just as the teacher salaries are.
It amazes me that some people are stupid enough to fall for this shit spewed out by the media and leftists (redundancy alert), but they are.
The press did not say FREE public education, that was the Tea Party putting in the word FREE......free public education....the press said merely Public Education Alan...

FREE was put in there to excite us all....to amplify the situation.

The article specifically quoted the term "free public education". I've put it in blue and bold for you.

The Virginia Department of Education isechoing the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Education in saying that schools “may not deny a free public education to undocumented school-age children who reside within their jurisdiction because they do not hold valid United States citizenship or a student visa.” -
It's "free" to the student, not the taxpayers. What's the problem here? I see none.

You have no right to know such things, nor do you need to. You should go Private, but of course, they take pretty much any student who can pay that they have room for. Avoid the Catholics, most illegals here are just that...

Excuse me? The safety of my child and the quality of their education is MOST DEFINITELY the priority of ANY decent parent.

If I ever have children they will likely be home - schooled because of the very points you make. They should be learning not dealing with people like these illegals or religious zealots.

State Puts Schools on Notice: Undocumented Children Entitled to Free Public Education

With less than a month until school starts in September, Virginia taxpayers will be footing the bill for some of the thousands of undocumented school-age children who have come here in recent months.

The Virginia Department of Education isechoing the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Education in saying that schools “may not deny a free public education to undocumented school-age children who reside within their jurisdiction because they do not hold valid United States citizenship or a student visa.”

Last month, the VDOE sent memos to school superintendents reiterating the Supreme Court ruling in Plyler v. Doe, which said children have equal access to basic education, regardless of citizenship status.

- See more at: State Puts Schools on Notice: Undocumented Children Entitled to Free Public Education - Tea Party News

These are also the highly expensive (and utter failure I might add) English as a second language programs.

These are also going to effect mostly the inner city schools where these kids are being housed. It's not like those schools are collectively failing miserable as a whole, are well under-funded, well over-crowded, under-staffed and not violent!

This is a travesty, but you know who is going to be affected the most - BLACK and Hispanic kids, since their already failing schools are going to have to budget for these very expensive programs! In a way, serves them right, since their parents blindly vote for a party that doesn't give to craps about them!

Excuse me? The safety of my child and the quality of their education is MOST DEFINITELY the priority of ANY decent parent.

If I ever have children they will likely be home - schooled because of the very points you make. They should be learning not dealing with people like these illegals or religious zealots.
Your child is no less safe with illegal children than any other children. And please do keep them at home. Better yet, don't have any...

Then you'd pretty much be forcing yourself to send your child to a private school no matter where you lived in the country, which is fine.

This is unsurprisingly ignorant and hateful.

One is not 'illegal' until found guilty of entering the country without authorization in a court of law.

And how would you determine if a child were 'illegal.'

His appearance.

His speech.

You might not be a republican but you are most certainly a conservative.

This is unsurprisingly ignorant and hateful.

One is not 'illegal' until found guilty of entering the country without authorization in a court of law.

His appearance.

His speech.

And this from the racist far left Obama drone that shows they have no clue on the Constitution.

Your child is no less safe with illegal children than any other children. And please do keep them at home. Better yet, don't have any...

You make the mistake of assuming it's my place to prove they're unsafe. I say it's the school's responsibility to prove to me they ARE safe. Which includes providing an ENGLISH ONLY setting and armed security in all facilities.

The only other option from home schooling appears to be non - religious private school which would likely not be financially viable.

My wife and I are hoping to have one or two children. Hopefully one boy and one girl.

His appearance.

His speech.

The determination is made by US Citizenship. Any non-Citizen is an illegal so far as I'm concerned.

You're right I'm a Conservative not a Republican.

Forum List

Back