Science students need a problem too solve.

Energy is defined precisely by mathematical formulas, we don't to simply make up our own definition of energy.
Physics Formulas - Energy
Power (W) = Energy Transferred (j)+Time(s)

JoeMoma, can I apply the above equation to the SeaEngine?
And if not this then what?
:)-

And your air bucket theory has been shown over and over to lose energy by having to pump the air down to the buckets.
The design does not "pump" the air down to the bottom. Steel air tanks with the compressed air inside are interchanged with depleted air tanks at the top. when that tank reaches the bottom the air is released.

You seem unaware that is hard to do, so you negate that expenditure or energy.
But that force needed to pump the air down to the buckets is way more than the bucket will lift up.
But you do make the vital point that determines if the design produces more energy to keep it running than you get out of it. That is what I am trying to calculate.

The design produces an upward force of 118,428 cubic feet of trapped air pushing to get to the surface.

This pushing/pulling force is constant. While at the same time a refilled tank of air has to replace a discharged tank at the bottom every 11 seconds.

Translating this into an equation is above my pay grade. I came up with a crazy idea, made a drawing of it and posted this idea here. Personally, I have given up on it. I still think it has potential but cannot prove it. There is nothing more I can add to this discussion.
Having said that, I thank all of you for participating in this debate.
The world is running out of fossil fuels and I was just trying to come up with an alternative.
I put in my two cents, nothing left for me to do

Attachments

• JPG-seaengine.jpg
    JPG-seaengine.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 41
Speaking of “energy” in, and “energy” out.
[A] = energy consumed
= energy released
[a] = the energy used to refine atomic particles for a bomb.
= energy released when the bomb is exploded.
,.,.,.,,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., is greater than [a]
The rule of “conservation of energy” does not apply above

I made a mistake in my SeaEngine calculation.

As stated the total cubic feet of air being displaced is 118,428.
Equating to 118,426 pounds of force.

This is incorrect, each cubic foot of displaced air has a lifting force of 64 pounds.
That equates to (118,426)X(64) = 7,579,264 pounds of lifting force

Speaking of “energy” in, and “energy” out.
[A] = energy consumed
= energy released
[a] = the energy used to refine atomic particles for a bomb.
= energy released when the bomb is exploded.
,.,.,.,,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., is greater than [a]
The rule of “conservation of energy” does not apply above

That's because you are misapplying the law of conservation of energy.

Energy is a conserved quantity; the law of conservation of energy states that energy can be converted in form, but not created or destroyed.
The blast or heat given of by an atomic bomb is multiple times greater than the energy needed to set off the explosion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back