Scorecard

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
For those capable and willing to look at history in the large view, what does human history say about us overall? All things taken into account, what's our score so far?

I'd say we're nearly back to the Roman Empire,

and little sign of improvement on the horizon

To quote the great D2 Mighty Ducks... and replacing "America" with "humanity"

"Humanity is still young, still forming its own identity. Humanity is a teenager, just like you. - Like us? - You bet. A little awkward at times... but always right there on the verge of greatness."

:eusa_dance:

The score must be relative to something. What did you have in mind?

Relative to evolutionary success:
POSITIVE score.
Relative to nature's harmony on Earth:
NEGATIVE score.
Relative to my personal intellectual enjoyment of global environment:
POSITIVE score.
Relative to the well being of 90% of the world's population:
NEGATIVE or NEUTRAL.

We are in bad fucking shape and what pisses me off the most is that I know why that is. It pisses me off that so few even care to listen, weigh and consider what I have spent thousands of hours researching while doing due diligence. The picture is so fucking clear and obvious to me. What really pisses me off is that we have the power to change it if we would only wake up to this debt slavery system of "pledging" our labor for a fiat currency that has no intrinsic value.

.... what pisses me off the most is that I know why that is. .... I have spent thousands of hours researching while doing due diligence. The picture is so fucking clear and obvious to me........

Take your comedy act to the conspiracy forum, clown.

.... what pisses me off the most is that I know why that is. .... I have spent thousands of hours researching while doing due diligence. The picture is so fucking clear and obvious to me........

I know more than you....infinitely more.

Stop eating cocoa puffs, you've had too much already.

Wake up............

Wake up............

Conspiracy forum ------- thataway -------

Wake up............

Conspiracy forum ------- thataway -------
:fu:

Our score is pretty good. Humans are/were just animals who fight over prey and territory and in a couple of thousand years (most of us) humans are living in comfort with substantial protection and enjoying the fruits of technology.

Our score is pretty good. Humans are/were just animals who fight over prey and territory and in a couple of thousand years (most of us) humans are living in comfort with substantial protection and enjoying the fruits of technology.

Are most people living in comfort?

Forum List

Back