SCOTUS Rulings...

Anti-Liberal
Oct 17, 2013
In your head
Today's rulings by the SCOTUS stepping in to protect Americans from liberals just shows what scum liberals are....

The SCOTUS had to tell liberal scum that they can't force a "family-owned" business that they don't lose their LEGAL religious rights when they open their business e.g. the employees don't own the employers and their religious rights.

The SCOTUS then went on to tell liberal scum that they can't force family members taking care of their sick/handicapped family members to join some fucking PUBLIC union and pay dues to the DNC through that union.

It shows how corrupt this world is when judges have to make these common sense rulings against liberal scum.

Today's rulings by the SCOTUS stepping in to protect Americans from liberals just shows what scum liberals are....

The SCOTUS had to tell liberal scum that they can't force a "family-owned" business that they don't lose their LEGAL religious rights when they open their business e.g. the employees don't own the employers and their religious rights.

The SCOTUS then went on to tell liberal scum that they can't force family members taking care of their sick/handicapped family members to join some fucking PUBLIC union and pay dues to the DNC through that union.

It shows how corrupt this world is when judges have to make these common sense rulings against liberal scum.

I guess court rulings are now ok. Good to know....next up, courts strike down all laws restricting gay marriage. :D

So I guess you guys will be fine with a muslim owner not allowing his female workers to show their face, or drink alchohol?

So I guess you guys will be fine with a muslim owner not allowing his female workers to show their face, or drink alchohol?

Actually retard that is NOT what the Court even implied. But you keep making ignorant claims it goes with your party and your IQ.

Shitstain....if your religion violates the rights of others then no.

There is no right to "free/insurance paid contraceptives."

A muslim can ban alcohol from his business if his business doesn't sell it. :cuckoo:

As for forcing a woman to wear specific clothes to work based on the owner's religious views, good luck finding workers. We call them strip clubs....

SCOTUS Gives Green Light to Enforce Part of Travel Ban from Muslim Countries
MAGA!

News

Trey Sanchez
equal-justice-under-law.jpg

On Monday, the U.S. Supreme Court gave Trump’s travel ban new life in a move the president called “a clear victory for our national security.”

Here’s what the decision means, according to The Washington Times: the Trump administration can pause most admissions from the six countries on the ban list — Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen — for 90 days and refugee admissions from those countries for 120 days. Only citizens who have connections to the U.S., i.e. participants in a student program, relatives living in the states, are exempt.

The justices wrote in their unanimous decision, “An American individual or entity that has a bona fide relationship with a particular person seeking to enter the country as a refugee can legitimately claim concrete hard- ship if that person is excluded. But when it comes to refugees who lack any such connection to the United States, for the reasons we have set out, the balance tips in favor of the Government’s compelling need to provide for the Nation’s security.”

"Today's ruling allows me to use an important tool for protecting our Nation's homeland," said President Trump. "I am also particularly gratified that the Supreme Court's decision was 9-0."

MAGA!

News

Trey Sanchez
equal-justice-under-law.jpg

On Monday, the U.S. Supreme Court gave Trump’s travel ban new life in a move the president called “a clear victory for our national security.”

Here’s what the decision means, according to The Washington Times: the Trump administration can pause most admissions from the six countries on the ban list — Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen — for 90 days and refugee admissions from those countries for 120 days. Only citizens who have connections to the U.S., i.e. participants in a student program, relatives living in the states, are exempt.

The justices wrote in their unanimous decision, “An American individual or entity that has a bona fide relationship with a particular person seeking to enter the country as a refugee can legitimately claim concrete hard- ship if that person is excluded. But when it comes to refugees who lack any such connection to the United States, for the reasons we have set out, the balance tips in favor of the Government’s compelling need to provide for the Nation’s security.”

"Today's ruling allows me to use an important tool for protecting our Nation's homeland," said President Trump. "I am also particularly gratified that the Supreme Court's decision was 9-0."

He still couldn't write a constitutional travel ban on the 3rd try so the scotus just did it for him. LOL. What they allowed is actually close to agreeable with me. What Trump talked about in his campaign, what his followers wanted, and what he tried to force through on his 3 attempts were garbage and bigoted.

Also, he requested a temporary travel ban so they could figure out better policy...the ban has been delayed as many months as the length of the proposed ban. How do they still not have a satisfactory policy update?

SUPREME COURT BLOCKSOBAMA'S JUDGE'S REFUGEE MANDATE
July 19, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
dzhokhar-tsarnaev.png

The media is focusing on the "relatives" issue in Judge Derrick Watson's decision because it's emotive. The media gets to talk about somebody's grandpa. But the real meat here was the refugee push.

Derrick Watson, an Obama pal, was the most radical of any of the coup judges, blatantly usurping the president's power to set refugee numbers. In his last illegal decision, he insisted that the Supreme Court meant to force the country to take in any Muslim migrant backed by a refugee resettlement agency.

And that would have made the Supreme Court's decision into a joke.

Supreme Court Blocks Obama's Judge's Refugee Mandate

Many businesses enforce a dress code on employees at work.

shredyourex1.jpg

Forum List

Back