Seahawks SUCK !!!!

LOL, I'm pretty sure it comes from animals licking their wounds. :lol:

Well now that Harvin has had over a year to lick his butt/hip I hope he is ready to get out on the field and dazzle.

OOORRrrrrrr.... will he turn out to be another Brian Bosworth ???

He says all the right things... No claims that he beat up his own sister... That's a better start than the "Boz" had.

Over a year? I thought he had his surgery after he became a Hawk....

Everything I've read has him playing today, although on a limited snap count. The consensus seems to be that today's game will be an evaluation, then they have the bye week to make sure he's ready for week 13.

Harvin got a sprained ankle in his game last year in Seattle. He never played another snap for the Vikings. I think his "debut" in green and blue was delayed for the return of our missing first string O-Line players. "Co-incidentally" Harvin is being introduced as a Seahawk in the same game that Wilson will have time to throw the ball. I don't believe in co-incidence. Carroll obviously wants to protect his new wunderkind. He wants Percey to be a happy camper and how better to do that than make sure he has the opportunity to get open and have Wilson have the time to get him the ball when he does get open.

I think who REALLY benefits from Percy Harvin being on the field will be the other Seahawk receivers. With so much attention being given to the "super star" Tate and Baldwin and Kearse should see some single or better yet BLOWN coverages to make hay with.

Well...Well... Looky looky where we are in week 11.

Seattle has the best record in the NFL.. OK...the game in Denver isn't over just yet but the Broncos are up by 14 early in the 4th qtr. I can't see the Chiefs winning tonight.

The Chiefs have been exposed as a team that cannot score against a good defense.. not even a great defense... just a good one.

Watching this game I believe that Denver will win in KC also and get HFA in the AFC.

It's looking more and more like it will be Seattle and Denver in the Superbowl. That was the sexy pick before the season started and it appears as if everyone was right.

Seattle has sucked it's way to 10-1. This is unbroken ground for Seattle. Virgin territory.

Two tough games left after the much needed bye. N O on a Monday night in the Clink. If any team has a chance there it will be the Saints. In two years Wilson and HIS Seahawks are unbeaten at home.

Speaking of Wilson the often mentioned sophmore slump bug has not bitten Russell Wilson.

Compared with all the usual QB stats Wilson is a good distance ahead of last years developement. 19 TD's ... 6 ints QB rating of about 104. Almost three times the rushing yards. Fewer fumbles.. Yup... ALL of ther other notables in last years rookie class are borderline slumping compared to thier first season. Wilson also owns the record as of tonight in two year QB wins with 5 games left to play. He will clearly smash that mark and be the best. most winning, first two year QB in NFL history.

Grats on the NFC West title.

The Niners blew it big time in NO. Had a 4th quarter lead, the defense played a pretty solid game against a high-powered Saints team, but the 49er offense couldn't do a damn thing in the 4th quarter.

Now, I hated the personal foul call on....was it Bowman?....on the sack/fumble late in the game. I thought he missed his head, but I get that those calls are made in today's game. Hit the QB's head, or hit close enough that it looks like you did, you get the flag.

The 49er special teams screw-up, though, was unforgivable. You can't look around and miss a fair catch signal! With the game on the line, that kind of mental error is ridiculous.

As far as the Denver/KC game, I actually was pretty impressed with KC. Sure, they lost. But they looked like more than just a team with a soft schedule. They kept within striking distance of the highest scoring team in NFL history. I could easily see them winning the rematch in KC. The top 3 teams in the AFC are clearly Denver, KC and the Pats. In the NFC it's Seattle and NO.

Get healthy Crabtree! Otherwise the Niners might find themselves on the outside looking in come playoff time. :(

The Niners blew it big time in NO. Had a 4th quarter lead, the defense played a pretty solid game against a high-powered Saints team, but the 49er offense couldn't do a damn thing in the 4th quarter.

Now, I hated the personal foul call on....was it Bowman?....on the sack/fumble late in the game. I thought he missed his head, but I get that those calls are made in today's game. Hit the QB's head, or hit close enough that it looks like you did, you get the flag.

The 49er special teams screw-up, though, was unforgivable. You can't look around and miss a fair catch signal! With the game on the line, that kind of mental error is ridiculous.

As far as the Denver/KC game, I actually was pretty impressed with KC. Sure, they lost. But they looked like more than just a team with a soft schedule. They kept within striking distance of the highest scoring team in NFL history. I could easily see them winning the rematch in KC. The top 3 teams in the AFC are clearly Denver, KC and the Pats. In the NFC it's Seattle and NO.

Get healthy Crabtree! Otherwise the Niners might find themselves on the outside looking in come playoff time. :(

SF ..TIED with the Cardinals at 6-4 in week 11 !!! WTF ??? Who'd a thunk THAT at the beginning of the season?

Thanks for the props on Seattle ALMOST locking down the NFC West. It would be hard to screw it up ...but this isn't the Seahawks of older days... when you couldn't count ANY chickens hatched or not. Seattle would have to lose 4 of the five games left and SF or Arizona would have to win out for there to be a reversal of the current standings.

N O is nipping at the Hawks heels at 8-2. We will know almost absolutely two weeks from tomorrow night when the Saints come to the CLink if the NFC HFA will go to Seattle or New Orleans.

N O should win next Thursday night against the feeble Falcons. If they lose in Seattle the Hawks would be 11-1 and N O 9-3. Then they have to play the Panthers TWICE split by the Rams ...ALL three of those games they could lose then finish with the Bucs who also are much better than thier record.

Seattle plays N O ..then the 9ers in SF ...the Giants in N Y and the Rams and Cards at the Clink. NONE of these games are cream puffs either.

N O BARELY beat SF at home today. They will definitely have to play better than they did today if they expect to come into our house and escape defeat.

The Hawks are just getting to a playoff run stride the way they played last weekend and today.

I just wish N O was playing a tougher team than the Falcons this Thursday. They will have plenty of time(11 days) to recover for when they come to Seattle. Both teams should be rested and ready to play thier best football. It should be a hell of a game.

Last edited:
In the great tradition of NFL network sports broadcasting the Seahawks are just an afterthought.... less than an afterthought..

Rather than offer ANY depth about the team that has the best record in the NFL all I saw was a passing remark.

"I guess we can concede Seattle will win the NFC West".

Terry Bradshaw offers the only mention of the Hawks in the day long discussion of the team's playoff possibilities.

Nothing to see here...move along...

What REALLY needs discussing are the chances of more than half a dozen teams at 5-7 to 8-3.

Whatever. The also rans of the NFC will find out how pointless it really is to have mulled over your big playoff runs ad nauseum when you come to the CLink with hat in hand come January.

My favorite Seahawk blowoff is the stat orffered frequently that those teams with the best records over the last dozen or so years rarely make it to the Superbowl ...let alone win it.

It is an odd predictor or non predictor. Winning the most games means nothing...nay..less than nothing..It actually according to some is the kiss of death. :lol:

Within the logic of this gem of voodoo punditry it is implied that the more you can lose and still make it to the playoffs the better your chances are at success.

This is an anomolie begging...no..SCREAMING for comon sense and reason to reverse the crazy trend and a team with superior players and the record to prove it to blow out all comers for several years in succession if only to bring rationality back to predicting football games.... especially Superbowl games outcomes.

SF ..TIED with the Cardinals at 6-4 in week 11 !!! WTF ??? Who'd a thunk THAT at the beginning of the season?

Thanks for the props on Seattle ALMOST locking down the NFC West. It would be hard to screw it up ...but this isn't the Seahawks of older days... when you couldn't count ANY chickens hatched or not. Seattle would have to lose 4 of the five games left and SF or Arizona would have to win out for there to be a reversal of the current standings.

N O is nipping at the Hawks heels at 8-2. We will know almost absolutely two weeks from tomorrow night when the Saints come to the CLink if the NFC HFA will go to Seattle or New Orleans.

N O should win next Thursday night against the feeble Falcons. If they lose in Seattle the Hawks would be 11-1 and N O 9-3. Then they have to play the Panthers TWICE split by the Rams ...ALL three of those games they could lose then finish with the Bucs who also are much better than thier record.

Seattle plays N O ..then the 9ers in SF ...the Giants in N Y and the Rams and Cards at the Clink. NONE of these games are cream puffs either.

N O BARELY beat SF at home today. They will definitely have to play better than they did today if they expect to come into our house and escape defeat.

The Hawks are just getting to a playoff run stride the way they played last weekend and today.

I just wish N O was playing a tougher team than the Falcons this Thursday. They will have plenty of time(11 days) to recover for when they come to Seattle. Both teams should be rested and ready to play thier best football. It should be a hell of a game.

man you aint kidding,whoever thought the cards would have that record at this point in the season? holy flying helmets batman!!!:lol: Looks like Carson Palmer has finally become the quarterback he was expected to be when drafted out of colllege.

When the cards signed him I was saying back them-you got to be kidding,thats no improvement than before.
boy was i wrong. Too bad for ken whisenhunt.he is an excellent coach that turned that organization around from being the but of jokes.Had they given him one more year and Carson to be his quarterback,Carson would have saved his haed coaching job.thats too bad for Ken.

The eyes of Vegas gaze upon you!

I suspect Vegas goons for somehow sneaking into the Sehawks practice and causing Lane's ankle injury to keep the game closer.

He's serious folks...................:eek:...........:eusa_shifty:.............:lol:.

It's just a small tentacle of the vast East coast conspiracy octopus that is the media..the Mob...Vegas gambling interests... probably under the thumb of a Seahawks hater like Popshisgoo. He already admitted to stalking my "digs". So obviously the conspiracy is so involved and detailed as to attempt to INFLUENCE the fans individually. Creepy !! :eek:

I suspect Vegas goons for somehow sneaking into the Sehawks practice and causing Lane's ankle injury to keep the game closer.

He's serious folks...................:eek:...........:eusa_shifty:.............:lol:.

It's just a small tentacle of the vast East coast conspiracy octopus that is the media..the Mob...Vegas gambling interests... probably under the thumb of a Seahawks hater like Popshisgoo. He already admitted to stalking my "digs". So obviously the conspiracy is so involved and detailed as to attempt to INFLUENCE the fans individually. Creepy !! :eek:

Yeah this post is for everyone here who STILL has doubts the seahawks arent going to win the superbowl running away with it easily the rest of the way except for that Kurt warner hater Popshisgoo troll.

I have no interest in his opinion on this.i only read half of his rants and ramblings when he posts and wont for sure in reply to this post. that being said. who in the NFC is going to beat them and have a chance at seattle?:lol:

Yeah this post is for everyone here who STILL has doubts the seahawks arent going to win the superbowl running away with it easily the rest of the way except for that Kurt warner hater Popshisgoo troll.

I have no interest in his opinion on this.i only read half of his rants and ramblings when he posts and wont for sure in reply to this post. that being said. who in the NFC is going to beat them and have a chance at seattle?:lol:

The Seahawks don't always play perfectly at home. What they do at home is refuse to lose. A couple games the Hawks played sloppy...ball bounces the wrong way...refs make some bogus calls...whatever. They were a couple of TDs behind in one game and just stepped on the gas and voila..an OT victory. A record of 14-0 with a QB that has never lost a home game is not an accident. I don't think that there is a team in the NFL that cam win at the Clink...not because they are not good....but because the Seahawks fueled by the 12th man just will not allow it. Momentum is a real factor in a football game and Seattle just sucks in all the "mo" in that stadium and focuses it on thier opponents.

that being said here it is for all the people who STILL think the hawks will have any competition winning the superbowl.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

yeah throw in thereas well that the Hawks dont have a prayer of going to the superbowl either because the niners with a qb by the name of kapernick, gets scared to death everytime when he has to come to seattle and play,unable to keep his poise like the QB of Tampa Bay was able to,or they dont stand a chance in the world against the saints who play such great football on the road,they killed us and beat us badly here when they came here,or not a prayer against the panthers either who lost to the bills a few weeks ago.

we will get crushed by all those teams cause the seahawks suck.:lol:

once they make their return trip back to the MET in New york can anyone here SERIOUSLY say they will have any problems with that pitiful weak AFC conference? get serious.:lmao:

Look at the teams they would play.:lol:

1.The Denver Broncos. You cant be serious?

How anyone can pick this team after that thursday night meltdown to my Chargers when you should be peaking at this point is beyond me.:lol:

teams that have superbowl aspirations dont play sloppy like that this time of year especially at home.:cuckoo:

The defense is their achiles heel and Manning true to form,choked in another big game.Expect to see the same thing once the playoffs start. they'll be lucky if they make it to the AFC championship game.they somehow get to the superbowl,as the chargers showed,Manning when facing a physical defense,folds under pressure and chokes.:lol:

If Manning thought My chargers defense was a force to be reckoned with,wait till he eoncounters the hawks.:lol: He'll be wishing to face the chargers defense again.:lol:

2.The cheatriots? another laugher. they'll be lucky if they make it past the first round.:lol:

Had the cleveland clowns not been the clowns they are always finding ways to lose games and been able to recover a basic simple onside kick against them,the cheatriots would REALLY be in trouble now not even in position to get the 2nd seed.

To nearly lose at home to the cleveland clowns and go then down to Miami and fail to pull off another classic Tom Brady comeback its obvious the loss of Gronkowski is affecting them major big time in the red zone.

once they get into the playoffs,it will be a miracle if they win one game with the major loss of Gronkowski.:lol:

3.The kc Cheaps? Okay this one I cant laugh at too much because they are in better shape than those other two_Only problem for them is no way do they have a prayer if they have to go up to denver and play them there.

Manning owns the chiefs and feasts off them whether he be a colt or a bronco. and up there in Denver,the cheaps are toast. they dont have to face them ,then I could see them in the superbowl otherwise forget it. But if they make it,say good bye to scoring tons of points,your not playing the oakland faders anymore.they wont be able to deal with a defense the likes of the hawks. They havent faced a defense quite like this one yet or will.

The Kc Cheaps I will take that back on IF they can go into san diego and beat my chargers.I dont see that happening though because my Bolts first made me proud beating them up there in kc and now taking it to the donkeys who were undefeated in denver this year.

Im not impressed with that big win over the Oakland Faders because thats who they are is the FADERS.

Plus the Eagels a few weeks ago also went into Oakland and also beat them by about the same score with a team that is rebuilding and a querterback who hasnt even played a full season no less.co chiefs fans need to take that game,with a grain of salt.

4.The Ravens.This team is more than likely the one we will see from the AFC back in the superbowl again.They dont win pretty but thats just it though,they find ways to win and they have confidence. considering how weak the AFC is I just dont see them NOT geeting back to the superbowl having to face all these weak pitiful teams.

They are clearly not dominat like they were last year though when they entered the playoffs.Thier kind of play WILL be good enough to get them past the likes of all those other pretenders but not the likes of the Seahawks.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

The Seahawks don't always play perfectly at home. What they do at home is refuse to lose. A couple games the Hawks played sloppy...ball bounces the wrong way...refs make some bogus calls...whatever. They were a couple of TDs behind in one game and just stepped on the gas and voila..an OT victory. A record of 14-0 with a QB that has never lost a home game is not an accident. I don't think that there is a team in the NFL that cam win at the Clink...not because they are not good....but because the Seahawks fueled by the 12th man just will not allow it. Momentum is a real factor in a football game and Seattle just sucks in all the "mo" in that stadium and focuses it on thier opponents.

You also got to remember as well that the two times they played sloppy this year there and just barely won was because they did not have all their horses at the time with three of their offensive starters out at that time.

The Titans game was inexcusable.i think they just took that team lightly and automatically thought they would win if they showed up.

With the Bucs? as we discussed before,the Hawks did not have all their horses at that time and as you mentioned back then,the Bucs are a much better team than what their record indicates.

they had lost all their 8 games at that point but SIX out of those 8 games were by a field goal or less so its not like they were getting blown out in all those losses.

they gave the Hawks their best effort of the year that day bringing their A game because they knew how good and tough they are at home.

It amazes me how some people were razzing you saying they should have scored many more points than they did agaist the Giants because they dont have a very good defense.:cuckoo:

Ignoring how the Giants considered this the biggest game of their season and that they have a long history there at that stadium and were playing for pride last week giving everything they had.:cuckoo:

Now if they had gone up to Jacksonville or Okaland and gave that kind of effort against those two teams scoring just 23 points on the road against THOSE 2 teams,I would be very worried about them going into the playoffs in december but come on,that was the New York Giants we were talking about whose defense ALWAYS plays with pride in december giving it their all to win.:cuckoo:

If the Giants defense was as bad as the raiders or jaguars or falcons,then they would go winless this year.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:

More bullshit, I see you love to lie. Please post where I said I hated or even disliked Warner? You can't, and you won't because you are lying and you know it.

Keep lying, it helps prove what an idiot and dishonest person you are.

I also never said that the Seahawks wouldn't win the Super Bowl, more fucking lies from you. I will say, until they win the Super Bowl, they have nothing and that goes for all the teams, not just your precious Seahawks.

Huggy and yourself keep proving that Seahawk fans are indeed the dumbest. congrats on your stupidity, and your dishonesty, you have one over on Huggy.

Forum List

Back