Seahawks SUCK !!!!

You want to know why I am confident I am much smarter than you? It is posts like the one above. All shit posts like that do is make you look like a little butt hurt pussy. AND you do it frequently. The many times you add stupid crap like that to this forum adds up in people minds and whether you realize it or not it paints a picture of your character. Weak and whiny. You complain like someone that lost his lunch money on a regular basis...to girls. The boys just felt sorry for you...the bad girls beat you up and threw your books in the toilet and then they humiliated you in numerous ways and stole your stupid coin purse every day. I bet you had to buy them by the case to keep up with your losses in the playground.

You want to know why I am confident I am much smarter than you? It is posts like the one above. All shit posts like that do is make you look like a little butt hurt pussy. AND you do it frequently. The many times you add stupid crap like that to this forum adds up in people minds and whether you realize it or not it paints a picture of your character. Weak and whiny. You complain like someone that lost his lunch money on a regular basis...to girls. The boys just felt sorry for you...the bad girls beat you up and threw your books in the toilet and then they humiliated you in numerous ways and stole your stupid coin purse every day. I bet you had to buy them by the case to keep up with your losses in the playground.

Huggy, I don't know about who's more intelligent, but it's pretty funny that you call someone else a butt hurt pussy after whining about the ref's giving the Niners the game against the Seahawks. :lol:

Like anyone cares what a fuckin security guard wanna be thinks, go back to your dive room and shut the fuck up, dumb shit. I'm calling you lover 911 out for his fuckin lies. You want to let lying go, be my guest but you have no room to talk after you cry and whine about Vegas and refs fixing games because you fucking team lost. You are a sore ass loser and when the Seahawks lose, I love to see you cry all over the board.

Don't forget to kiss 911's ass before he butt fucks you tonight.

The liar posts again!

Like anyone cares what a fuckin security guard wanna be thinks, go back to your dive room and shut the fuck up, dumb shit. I'm calling you lover 911 out for his fuckin lies. You want to let lying go, be my guest but you have no room to talk after you cry and whine about Vegas and refs fixing games because you fucking team lost. You are a sore ass loser and when the Seahawks lose, I love to see you cry all over the board.

I'm sure you are right. No doubt you have many followers that just can't get enough of your pussy dribblings on this message board... Good times.. :lol:

I'm sure you are right. No doubt you have many followers that just can't get enough of your pussy dribblings on this message board... Good times.. :lol:

I don't give a fuck if anyone follows me or not, I'm not the guy that is aspiring to be security guard. :lmao:

I don't give a fuck if anyone follows me or not, I'm not the guy that is aspiring to be security guard. :lmao:

Do you have a problem with people hiring other people to protect thier property when it is threatened? Go ahead. Get it out of your system and explain why you have a ferret up your ass over me doing this stupid guard stint. Let me guess... You were being an asshole ...probably drunk or too high on something and you were too drunk to drive so you broke in to someone else's property to find shelter and sleep it off and a security guard caught you and you resisted so he beat the crap out of you ...then called the police to haul your dumb ass to jail.

OOOorrrrr... You keep refering to "driving by"... Maybe you are one of the dozen or so assholes I have beat the crap out of while trying to break into this motel. Maybe IT IS personal. :lol: I can assure you I don't give a rat shit about the people I have had to remove from this premisis. I hold no grudges.. I barely remember thier faces.

Last edited:

Do you have a problem with people hiring other people to protect thier property when it is threatened? Go ahead. Get it out of your system and explain why you have a ferret up your ass over me doing this stupid guard stint. Let me guess... You were being an asshole ...probably drunk or too high on something and you were too drunk to drive so you broke in to someone else's property to find shelter and sleep it off and a security guard caught you and you resisted so he beat the crap out of you ...then called the police to haul your dumb ass to jail.

OOOorrrrr... You keep refering to "driving by"... Maybe you are one of the dozen or so assholes I have beat the crap out of while trying to break into this motel. Maybe IT IS personal. :lol: I can assure you I don't give a rat shit about the people I have had to remove from this premisis. I hold no grudges.. I barely remember thier faces.

I have a problem with liars. Sure you beat the crap out of people, good grief, quit making shit up.

Last edited:

I have a problem with liars. Sure you beat the crap out of people, good grief, quit making shit up.

Why do you care what I do in the dispensing of my duties? The Police don't. I have been given express permission to do whatever is neccessary in defending myself from perps that show aggeression or outright physical assault on me when assisting them off the property. In the last three years I have saved the Seattle police thousands of dollars in man hours and kept this immediate property free of crime completely. In 2009 there were 160 official police responses to this address before I was asked by the owner to clean it up so the city wouldn't condem his property and confiscate it as a public nuisance and danger.

So what part do you dispute? That there have been many intrusions, breakins, attempted assaults on innocent people, attempted drug dealing, prostitution, gang activity, malicious vandalism(breaking in windows and doors) that needed stopping?

I apologize. I am attempting to communicate with a moron. You win moron. I quit.

Last edited:

Why do you care what I do in the dispensing of my duties? The Police don't. I have been given express permission to do whatever is neccessary in defending myself from perps that show aggeression or outright physical assault on me when assisting them off the property. In the last three years I have saved the Seattle police thousands of dollars in man hours and kept this immediate property free of crime completely. In 2009 there were 160 official police responses to this address before I was asked by the owner to clean it up so the city wouldn't condem his property and confiscate it as a public nuisance and danger.

So what part do you dispute? That there have been many intrusions, breakins, attempted assaults on innocent people, attempted drug dealing, prostitution, gang activity, malicious vandalism(breaking in windows and doors) that needed stopping?

I appologize. I am attempting to communicate with a moron. You win moron. I quit.

I don't care that you are a wanna be rent a cop. Hey, you spelled apologize wrong, and then you call me the moron? Classic Huggy. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

AND in other news back on topic J R Sweezy who was responsible for taking a play off resulting in the blocked FG and 10 point swing in Indy has been diagnosed with a concussion from the game in NY. He will not play Sunday. Good. That POS should probably sit out the rest of the season. We have several very good linemen that have been tested by fire this season as back ups and we won't miss Sweezy one iota.

AND in other news back on topic J R Sweezy who was responsible for taking a play off resulting in the blocked FG and 10 point swing in Indy has been diagnosed with a concussion from the game in NY. He will not play Sunday. Good. That POS should probably sit out the rest of the season. We have several very good linemen that have been tested by fire this season as back ups and we won't miss Sweezy one iota.

Lol!

For Seattle's Earl Thomas the name of the game is the "GAP". The Game Altering Play.

"stopping big plays is what the Seattle defense does best. The NFL categorizes it as explosive plays or GAP -- game altering plays. It’s any pass of 16 yards or more, and any run of 12 yards or more.

“I pay attention to the explosives,” said Thomas, when asked which defensive statistic is most important to him. “That’s my job as the free safety. I want to be the best in the league at stopping those.”

The Seahawks are No 1 in fewest GAPs allowed this season with 76. And they easily are the league best in passing explosives, having allowed only 47 in 14 games.

Seattle leads the league in interceptions with 22, but the Seahawks also lead the NFL with 13 interceptions on passes outside the numbers. Seattle has allowed only five touchdown passes this season on throws outside the numbers."

NFC West Blog - ESPN

Man this is the worst performace ever by wilson and the offense.The Hawks defense has got to be pissed at them.they gave them every opportunity in the world to win that game returning interceptions to mid field you would think they would have been able to muster some field goals out of that instead all they did was 3 and out the whole day.

The play calling on offense was beyond stupid.stopping the run is obviously the cards strength yet I cant remember how many times they called to run the ball up the middle on both 1st AND 2nd down.talk about predictablity.:mad: mix it up for christ sakes!!!! :mad: throw the ball on first downs at times.:mad: take a little chunk here and there from a few quick slant throws picking up a few yeards. How they get get down there at the 3 yard like running back an interception and not get a touchdown out of it is just not seahawk football.

Either this defense of the cards has gotten much better since the first half,or the seahawks have gotten much worse.I never expected it to be a blowout like last years 58-0 game,but at least something like 21-7.:mad:

Its not going to get any easier for our Hawks hug in the fact they have to play the Lambs next week here who always play us tough on defense as well. we barely beat them down there this year and struggled at home the last game of the season last year as well.

the good news is that the cards defense is the toughest defense they will face all year long. and the niners have to play them next week down in the desert and you can expect them to be tougher down there in the desert with homefield advantage for sure.

this is the team I dont want to see again in the playoffs and the one team most others in the NFC are thinking the same thing now at this point. man who would have thought with carson palmer throwing 4 INT'S and wilson throwing none,the Hawks would still lose the game and score just 3 points no less.:mad:

The good news is the Lambs while they beat the Bucs at home this week,they were hardly impressive in doing so,It was a close game so thats good news.

Who am I to judge? My Lord/God Russell Wilson is just working in mysterious ways...

My faith is not broken. If Wilson chose to be off in his accuracy and timing against the Cardinals it is not for me to question his motives.

That is all....

Your op was right that's for sure

It gets better the farther the Hawks go this season.

This forum would be a lot more fun if some other teams fans would chirp in with a bunch of threads also. Most fans go for those heavily moderated vanilla self congtatulating message boards. I can't stand em.

One thing I find excruciating is how fast these pussies that run the most popular boards ban other teams fans. The two most popular Seattle boards are some of the worst at the suffocating PC moderating. I got banned from the dot net board for being annoying( dissagreeing with some of the long time posters analysis of a few football points) same reason from the 9ers popular board.

Most teams popular boards are run by self absorbed twats that live to have thier asses verbally kissed by people they do not know and only cow touw and completely prostrate themselves for fear the mods will ban them from expressing themselves about thier favorite team. The sick part is that nobody really ever expresses themselves ...the fans are rarely allowed to criticize the players or coaches of thier teams but mostly criticism of the admins and mods and long time members of most team even in jest will get you banned. Many good posters get banned just because some member says they should be with no cause at all. They do it for sport. I go to many message boards and read the posts because I like to see how other fans view my Hawks. But the personalities of those in charge is pathetic.

This MB is the best on the internet I've ever seen. I don't have to tell most of you what an oasis of free speach this board is in a vast cess pool sea of boards run by pin dick nazis.

The only board I liked better was the original Seahawk dot com board that was owned by Allen and they just left it alone. It was the only board I've ever seen that truely had absolute free speach. It was a fabulous experiment but unfortunately I believe being associated with the nfl as Seattle's official board it eventually was moderated then sold to a sports media management company in Chicago and they pretty much perrma banned every one of the several hundred original members.

Your op was right that's for sure

It gets better the farther the Hawks go this season.

This forum would be a lot more fun if some other teams fans would chirp in with a bunch of threads also. Most fans go for those heavily moderated vanilla self congtatulating message boards. I can't stand em.

One thing I find excruciating is how fast these pussies that run the most popular boards ban other teams fans. The two most popular Seattle boards are some of the worst at the suffocating PC moderating. I got banned from the dot net board for being annoying( dissagreeing with some of the long time posters analysis of a few football points) same reason from the 9ers popular board.

Most teams popular boards are run by self absorbed twats that live to have thier asses verbally kissed by people they do not know and only cow touw and completely prostrate themselves for fear the mods will ban them from expressing themselves about thier favorite team. The sick part is that nobody really ever expresses themselves ...the fans are rarely allowed to criticize the players or coaches of thier teams but mostly criticism of the admins and mods and long time members of most team even in jest will get you banned. Many good posters get banned just because some member says they should be with no cause at all. They do it for sport. I go to many message boards and read the posts because I like to see how other fans view my Hawks. But the personalities of those in charge is pathetic.

This MB is the best on the internet I've ever seen. I don't have to tell most of you what an oasis of free speach this board is in a vast cess pool sea of boards run by pin dick nazis.

The only board I liked better was the original Seahawk dot com board that was owned by Allen and they just left it alone. It was the only board I've ever seen that truely had absolute free speach. It was a fabulous experiment but unfortunately I believe being associated with the nfl as Seattle's official board it eventually was moderated then sold to a sports media management company in Chicago and they pretty much perrma banned every one of the several hundred original members.

You got banned from the 49er board? You claimed earlier this year that you didn't post on other teams boards. More lies from Huggy.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back