Seahawks SUCK !!!!

That was then...This is now... Divisional games...

Harvin WILL play;

Harvin WILL make a difference.

Not the outcome...just the distance of the ass whoopin.

It means Seattle will suck a little less than two weeks ago.

It means Sean Peyton will have no way to even prepare for how we will use Percy Harvin.

The Seahawks would have won handily without Harvin.

It is true that the last ass whoopin 34-7 doesn't mean a thing.

Tomorrows game would have been a slightly different ass whoopin because N O will try different strategies because clearly the Saint's brilliant game plan of Dec 2 didn't work.

The problem they have isn't a rearranging of the X's and O's. Thier problem is that thier personell does not match up well with the Seahawks.

Our D-line is better than thier pass protection.

Our secondary is bigger and faster than thier TE and recievers.

No new scheme is going to change those realities.

They will have to sell out with 8 in the box just like last time to contain Lynch or he will get more than 100 yards and we will use up all the clock on our drives. AND like last time when they commit that many players to stopping Lynch they have to play single coverage on anybody we send out for passes. Wilson had 320 yards passing against them last time and they are 1-2 secondary starters down from the last game.

The Saints are screwed and were screwed before injecting Percy Harvin into the mix.

They may figure out how to eek out another TD on some trick play and nickel and dime thier way for an extra FG but THAT's it.

We will score at will. I'm thinking at least 45 points even if it is pouring raining and gusting winds as predicted.

For the Saints when on offense it will be a howling opening to hell they will be facing every time they see the ball.

Ya the Seahawks Suck... and Saturday they will suck the very will to live out of the New Orleans Saints.

with Kearse and Baldwin back,IF harvin can stay healthy for next weekends game against the winner of the niners/panthers game-probably will be niners,percy wil lbe a big factor in that game.He gave them excellent field position in the minnestoa game on kickoffs.

with just his presense alone,he forces teams to have to cover himnot allowing them to double team the others which will free things up for kearse,baldwin and Tate.:dance:

Harvin got his bell rung early in the first qtr by a cheap shot to the head. Looks like Sean Peyton's head hunting days are not entirely over... :lol:

Two years ago that's a legal hit, it's a great hit. Welcome to the new NFL.

You silly little bitch. You REALLY think that should have been a legal hit? If THAT were the case Seattle has a Legion of Boom chock full of big tall fast assassins that are capable of sidelining every reciever on any team they go up against.

Purposely hitting a defenseless reciever in the head like the shot Harvin took is just flat wrong. If you don't agree then you are a fucking moron.

Last edited:
Two years ago that's a legal hit, it's a great hit. Welcome to the new NFL.

You silly little bitch. You REALLY think that should have been a legal hit? If THAT were the case Seattle has a Legion of Boom chock full of big tall fast assassins that are capable of sidelining every reciever on any team they go up against.

Purposely hitting a defenseless reciever in the head like the shot Harvin took is just flat wrong. If you don't agree then you are a fucking moron.

Dumb shit, I said two years ago that was legal. But dumb fucks like you are clueless. Fuck off!

Rafael Bush should get a heavy fine from the league office... I'm sure he will appreciate anything you can send him to help pay it.

Asshole.

We shall see, I made a comment and you go to name calling. Typical Seahawk fan.

Last edited:
Ummm 23 to 15 over Saints. That means Seattle sucks?

The whole thread was started by a clueless Seahawk fan who thinks preseason games mean something.

Seattle has a good team, I'd say a top five. They do have a few issues on the offensive side but the defense is stellar.

That was then...This is now... Divisional games...

Harvin WILL play;

Harvin WILL make a difference.

Not the outcome...just the distance of the ass whoopin.

It means Seattle will suck a little less than two weeks ago.

It means Sean Peyton will have no way to even prepare for how we will use Percy Harvin.

The Seahawks would have won handily without Harvin.

It is true that the last ass whoopin 34-7 doesn't mean a thing.

Tomorrows game would have been a slightly different ass whoopin because N O will try different strategies because clearly the Saint's brilliant game plan of Dec 2 didn't work.

The problem they have isn't a rearranging of the X's and O's. Thier problem is that thier personell does not match up well with the Seahawks.

Our D-line is better than thier pass protection.

Our secondary is bigger and faster than thier TE and recievers.

No new scheme is going to change those realities.

They will have to sell out with 8 in the box just like last time to contain Lynch or he will get more than 100 yards and we will use up all the clock on our drives. AND like last time when they commit that many players to stopping Lynch they have to play single coverage on anybody we send out for passes. Wilson had 320 yards passing against them last time and they are 1-2 secondary starters down from the last game.

The Saints are screwed and were screwed before injecting Percy Harvin into the mix.

They may figure out how to eek out another TD on some trick play and nickel and dime thier way for an extra FG but THAT's it.

We will score at will. I'm thinking at least 45 points even if it is pouring raining and gusting winds as predicted.

For the Saints when on offense it will be a howling opening to hell they will be facing every time they see the ball.

Ya the Seahawks Suck... and Saturday they will suck the very will to live out of the New Orleans Saints.

with Kearse and Baldwin back,IF harvin can stay healthy for next weekends game against the winner of the niners/panthers game-probably will be niners,percy wil lbe a big factor in that game.He gave them excellent field position in the minnestoa game on kickoffs.

with just his presense alone,he forces teams to have to cover himnot allowing them to double team the others which will free things up for kearse,baldwin and Tate.:dance:

Harvin got his bell rung early in the first qtr by a cheap shot to the head. Looks like Sean Peyton's head hunting days are not entirely over... :lol:

Yeah that player should have been ejected.

Yeah that player should have been ejected.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hug Im sorry I have completely lost faith in the Hawks and in particularly Pete Carrol.He had TWO weeks to get the Hawks prepared for this game and he STILL couldnt fix their problems they had on offense.they STILL cant do jack shit on offense.

The cards game I can understand them struggling like they did caue they have a very good defense. The saints though? come on.I was excited that they were the opponent they were facing because they DONT have a defense.to go out and lay an egg like they did was pitiful. I hate to think how they will play nexy weekend when they haver to face a GOOD defense against the niners or panthers.

I used to think Carrol was a great coach not anymore though.He did the same fucking thing against the saints he did against the cards,running it on first and second down pratically the whole time.wilson is their best weapon on offense,you got to give him a chance to make plays down the field.He cant do that when they are always running on first and second down all the time NEVER picking up a first down and only throws it in a obvious passing situation.

Carrol is a fucking asshole.He wont open up the offense and let wilson take his shots.mother fucker.:mad: just you watch,he'll blow it for them next week with his conservative play calling.:mad:

He reminds me an awful lot of that other prick marty shittenheimer.that was why he got the reputation around the league being known as martyball.He also was mr conservative like carrol,always running it on first and second down and never throwing it till third down and always counted on the defense to bail him out and win the game. the results? other than the year they had joe montana there,they were always one and done in the playoffs all the time.Montana being the greatest QB of all time,they could overcome martys asinine play calling. after they lost montana though,they were one and done in the playoffs all the time.

they got lucky this time cause Brees hates playing in the cold outdoors. They lay that same kind of egg next week on offense and carrol goes into that fucking conservative mode again,they can count on missing the superbowl again.:mad:

Last edited:
Hug Im sorry I have completely lost faith in the Hawks and in particularly Pete Carrol.He had TWO weeks to get the Hawks prepared for this game and he STILL couldnt fix their problems they had on offense.they STILL cant do jack shit on offense.

The cards game I can understand them struggling like they did caue they have a very good defense. The saints though? come on.I was excited that they were the opponent they were facing because they DONT have a defense.to go out and lay an egg like they did was pitiful. I hate to think how they will play nexy weekend when they haver to face a GOOD defense against the niners or panthers.

I used to think Carrol was a great coach not anymore though.He did the same fucking thing against the saints he did against the cards,running it on first and second down pratically the whole time.wilson is their best weapon on offense,you got to give him a chance to make plays down the field.He cant do that when they are always running on first and second down all the time NEVER picking up a first down and only throws it in a obvious passing situation.

Carrol is a fucking asshole.He wont open up the offense and let wilson take his shots.mother fucker.:mad: just you watch,he'll blow it for them next week with his conservative play calling.:mad:

He reminds me an awful lot of that other prick marty shittenheimer.that was why he got the reputation around the league being known as martyball.He also was mr conservative like carrol,always running it on first and second down and never throwing it till third down and always counted on the defense to bail him out and win the game. the results? other than the year they had joe montana there,they were always one and done in the playoffs all the time.Montana being the greatest QB of all time,they could overcome martys asinine play calling. after they lost montana though,they were one and done in the playoffs all the time.

they got lucky this time cause Brees hates playing in the cold outdoors. They lay that same kind of egg next week on offense and carrol goes into that fucking conservative mode again,they can count on missing the superbowl again.:mad:

I only read the first couple of lines.. You have officially gone off the deep end. :lol:

Hey... So did Sean Peyton and Drew Brees prepare for the game. NOBODY can prepare for 30 MPH steady with gusts to 50 MPH and driving rain. Neither QB could throw well in the first half then in short spurts in the second half when the wind died down for a bit Brees caught a weather break and made a few good tosses. Seattle stuck with Lynch because he was getting yards and TDs.

Don't worry. The weather next Sunday is supposed to be a balmy 57 with sunshine and light winds. Wilson and our recievers will be featured more. Kaepernick cannot play well in Seattle.

It's all good.

Relax..

The Niners and Seahawks are so similar. Defense, run the ball, too many field goals instead of touchdowns, but as the game goes on, they wear you down.

It should be a great game next week. I expect it to be chippy like the Niner-Panthers game was today.

I'm going with Niners 20 Seahawks 17......but I'm a Niner fan, so take that with a grain of salt. :)

The Niners and Seahawks are so similar. Defense, run the ball, too many field goals instead of touchdowns, but as the game goes on, they wear you down.

It should be a great game next week. I expect it to be chippy like the Niner-Panthers game was today.

I'm going with Niners 20 Seahawks 17......but I'm a Niner fan, so take that with a grain of salt. :)

Seattle has a little better defense and San Francisco has a little better offense. Should be close and a lot of fun to watch. The 9ers looked confident and focused today. Seattle's defense looked good yesterday, the offense...not so much.

I'd bet on Seattle winning next week.

But I'm awful at sports betting, so the 49ers will probably win.

yeah you picked my chargers to beat the donkeys so this will probably be the kiss of death for my seahawks as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back