Seahawks SUCK !!!!

“We have a team that you’re going to be proud of. They have set the expectations: anything short of a Super Bowl is a failure.”

- Mike Shanahan

Rest of the NFL... you're hereby on notice.

Mike Shanahan: Super Bowl Or Bust For Redskins

Damn, so close too.

I'm just hoping that the Hawks don't manage to Coug it this weekend. Probably won't watch, the pain is usually too much,

Wilson is fantastic in big games. He obviously hasn't won all of them but even back in college he was incredible in the big games. As he has developed he has fashioned a knack for getting more done by doing less. It sounds crazy but that's what happened. He thinks on his feet better than any 2nd year QB I've ever seen. He doesn't make game losing decisions. You definitely need to watch this game. Matchups with this much on the line don't come around that often. The weather conditions will be ideal. Kaepernick will make a few great plays. Wilson will make a few more great plays. Gore will get a few first downs... Lynch will get a few more first downs and a couple of big runs.. at least one TD. Our DBs will contain SF's recievers for the most part and give Kaep precious few open targets. Wilson will make a couple of great throws from the pocket and make a few more extending the play outside the pocket. Kaep will run and have some success ...Wilson will run and have some success.

All the marbles are on the table... It will be a fabulous game to watch and a fantastic win for the Seattle Seahawks.

yeah you picked my chargers to beat the donkeys so this will probably be the kiss of death for my seahawks as well.

What do you care Froggy? You already jumped ship !!! :lol:

Yeah......what's up with that???

I have little faith in thre hawks after they had TWO weeks to prepare for team that doesnt even have a defense yet they could do NOTHING against them. that doesnt mean I wont root for them to win.:cuckoo:

What do you care Froggy? You already jumped ship !!! :lol:

I have little faith in thre hawks after they had TWO weeks to prepare for team that doesnt even have a defense yet they could do NOTHING against them. that doesnt mean I wont root for them to win.:cuckoo:

Nothing? You call winning the game .. "Nothing"?

I tellya what Eistein. Next time the wind is blowing 30 mph where you are and gusting to 50...you go outside and try to pick a target and throw a football at it.

I tellya what Eistein. Next time the wind is blowing 30 mph where you are and gusting to 50...you go outside and try to pick a target and throw a football at it.

You're right Huggy. His lack of faith says more about him then it does about the Seahawks.

You're right Huggy. His lack of faith says more about him then it does about the Seahawks.

I have good reason for my lack of faith in them.Had they not been fortunate enough to get that early turnover from that running back of the saints,the saints punt that ball and the hawks dont get a touchdown, and the hawks end up making an early exit.Gore is much more talented than any of the running backs the saints have,you cant count on HIM coughing it up.

The Hawks are not like the Bears 85 team or giants 86 teams were. two other teams that did not have a great offfense but got there and won the superbowl because of a dominating defense.

those two teams had to play in conditions back then in new york and chicago that were not exactly idea either but the difference between the bears and the giants back then vs the hawks now is you KNEW beyond a dount back then that the Bears and Giants were going to go to the superbowl that year because they looked great heading into the playoffs blowing people out the last few games of the year and once the first playoff game got under way,they looked like a team to be reconkoned with.Wish I could say the same about the Hawks but I cant.

If the Hawks get an early turnover again,then they have an excellent chance of winning.If not and the niners take care of the ball,the the hawks better look out,cause it will be a long day for them.

after looking at these reviews at this NINER site,I have more hope now though.

Experts Predict Outcome of 49ers-Seahawks Game

Last edited:

I call getting an early turnover from the saints that cost them the game in the end a gift.a gift you cant count on the niners giving the Hawks again.

also while talking about throwing into the wind.Lets take a look at the statisitics of Drew Brees for a minute shall we? after halftime,HE got adjusted to the conditions of the wind and after knowing what to expect,HE threw for over 300 years and he doesnt even play there.

Passing: D. Brees (NO) - 309 YDS, 1 TD

He played under the same circumstances that wilson played under and yet he was able to make adjustments to his game later on and make some passes down the field unlike Wilson and again,he was playing in conditions he is not used to where Wilson should be used to those conditions by now playing in over 16 games over the course of two years.:lol:

Funny how Brees later could adjust to the conditions but Wilson could not.

Exactly...309..ONE TD. :lol:

Brees HAD to throw. The winds died down a little and stopped swirling so much with fewer gusts in the second half. The rain pretty much stopped. Wilson did his part and made no mistakes. Lynch was running the ball well. He set a Seahawk record for a runingback in the playoffs. TWO TDs.

There was no need for the Hawks to take any chances. The Saints never got any closer than 8 points.

The object of the game was to win. The Seahawks are not the Bears team that was arguably the best defense in NFL history. They are factually the number one defense of the 2013 season.

Last edited:
Exactly...309..ONE TD. :lol:

Brees HAD to throw. The winds died down a little and stopped swirling so much with fewer gusts in the second half. The rain pretty much stopped. Wilson did his part and made no mistakes. Lynch was running the ball well. He set a Seahawk record for a runingback in the playoffs. TWO TDs.

There was no need for the Hawks to take any chances. The Saints never got any closer than 8 points.

The object of the game was to win. The Seahawks are not the Bears team that was arguably the best defense in NFL history. They are factually the number one defense of the 2013 season.

Okay good points.Brees did have to throw because he was behind and The Hawks took care of the ball and Lynch was running well. They are very capable of winning this game no doubt ESPECIALLY since it is at home.I just hope that Kapernick hasnt adjusted to the noise like Brees did.The Saints came out with a better game plan on dealing with the crowd noise than their earlier visit.

There is an article here in the KC star about wilson talking about todays game and even Wilson here admits he has to play much better today than he did last week against the saints to beat the niners.

It begins saying-Wilson has thrown for fewer than 200 yards in four of the seahawks last 5 games.In fact,he completed just 9 of 18 passes for a career low 103 yards in last weekends NFC playoff game.

"We need to get better." Wilson said."I need to get better,first of all.Its one of those things that my confidence never wavers.Everytime I step on the field,everytime I place a call.I believe in it.Thats never going to change for me."

they back you up as well here about your point on the weather saying-The inclement weather conditions and a dominant running game by Marshal Lynch,who rushed for 140 yards and two touchdowns,were major factors in Wilsons platry passing numbers.

They can very much win this game its just like I said which wilson even agree's on,he needs to play much better this week than last week to win this game.

again,you cant count on the niners having an early turnover gift given to the Hawks with frank Gore who is a much better running back than any of the running backs the saints have.

However i have renewed hope for them in winning this game because in part of the section it lists reasons why the niners will win,and then it goes on to list reasons why the seahawks will win as well.It goes on to say-The seahawks defense and the noise will force Kapernick into mistakes,and wilson will capitilize.

whats REALLY funny though,as you can see from that niners link i posted earlier,even on that link one of the niners fans is bashing Kapernick to the extremes while praising wilson.:lol::D:lmao::lmao::lmao:

wilson is also a huge threat. the way he runs around and continues to look downfield. the guy is extremely talented. i wish kap had that elusive talent that wilson has. problem is kap cant multitask like that. he cant look down field and sense the pressure. if kap was able to feel the pressure before it was too late to escape the pocket then kap would be unstoppable. the problem with wilson is he jumps out of the pocket and once he does that, the 49ers secondary breaks off coverage because they worry wilson will run with it. 49ers secondary need to stay diciplined and stick to their coverage 100% until wilson passes the line of scrimage. because wilson does this all the time and practically almost always converts when he does this. i would say this is probably the biggest threat to the 49ers because on 3rd down it can either end their chances at scoring, or if they convert could possibly be 7 on the board for them. and 49ers defense knows that. its kinda a catch 22 because if they break off coverage he will hit his man downfield. if they dont break coverage wilson will run and pick up the 10 yards easily. makes it really hard for qb's. but the way they contained cam newton, if they can do the same on sunday then we will b good. but if wilson starts to break out the pocket, i hope bowman/willis hits him so hard to make him hesistate leaving the pocket ever again. :lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Seahawks reported to claim they will not change anything they already do to play Manning and the Broncos.

No link. I just heard it on the radio.

That should make it easy for Manning to prepare a game plan.

I'm OK with that report. It is no secret that the Hawks need to get to Manning... Duh !!!

Obviously that will be the game plan on defense.

On offense the Seahawks will mainly run Lynch.. Big secret !! :lol:

That's what brought em to the dance.

Preseason don't mean shit. I have seen 4-0 teams win four games all year and 0-4 teams win the Super Bowl

If the last few years have taught us anything, it is that you just need to make the playoffs. Once the playoff start, it's who is hottest in the playoffs

Damned good question... I guess winning all your pre season games isn't the kiss of death after all.. :lol:

Late night radio show disrespects Wilson....Carroll.

The NoeShow calls Wilson a liar about his well reported and repeated story about how Russell had a premonition about Hawks drafting him.

Except the stupid radio jock got the story wrong.. The moron on the AM early morning show that plays in Seattle on KJR 950 said Wilson claimed he put the names of the teams in his mothers cookie jar. Who's the liar Noe? Wilson has always maintained he put the team names in his baseball cap and the first one he drew out was the Seattle Seahawks.

Then the asshole goes on and on about what a phoney Carroll is.

Well...there is one radio host that will never get another interview with any player or coach on the Seahawks.

Forum List

Back