Seahawks SUCK !!!!

It remains to be seen if the Seahawks can suck in the 2014 season.

Good Luck

After yesterday, it will be tough stopping them

Man if percy harvin can come back and stay healthy next year,the rest of the league better look out.His presence alone stretchs the field for their offense.

I knew Harvin would finish this game cause Champ Bailey is too much of a class guy.He is the leader of that secondary that the players follow and John fox is too much of a class guy as well.He would never be a head hunter like classless sean peyton and call for his players to take out Harvin with a cheap shot to the head.

Good Luck

Man if percy harvin can come back and stay healthy next year,the rest of the league better look out.His presence alone stretchs the field for their offense.

I knew Harvin would finish this game cause Champ Bailey is too much of a class guy.He is the leader of that secondary that the players follow and John fox is too much of a class guy as well.He would never be a head hunter like classless sean peyton and call for his players to take out Harvin with a cheap shot to the head.

Carroll might "arrange an offseason accident". Percy was electrifying but at 10 million a touchdown he is a little pricey and we have more important cap considerations.

Jesus, OP freakin' out over the pre-season?

Can't wait to see his reaction when C-hawks start losing road games again when the season starts.

Wilson PROMISED that every day...every practice ....every preseason snap he would play like it was a championship play. I hold him at his word.

Just sayin...

Wilson is nuts

Stay healthy and save the gung ho shit for the playoffs

Ya Wilson was nuts.. CRAZY nuts !!

The whole Wilson thing was nuts in 2013.

It seemed the less he did things ..the better he played at times until he made it to the Superbowl and had a spectacularly efficient game and somehow almost did it as the invisible man. ANY other QB with his production vs effort would have been the hands down MVP. Did he squak ? Did he whine ? Did he grab a microphone and yell at somebody from the broncos ?

Nope..he just played crazy nuts good and let substitute LB Malcom Smith...not even a starter... take the glory and the pick em up truck and the Disney World parade.

Is there really any doubt why Wilson's Jersey is at or near the top in sales in the country ?

Ya...Ya... I know... The Seahawks suck and everything but a curious "new" montra is emerging in how the draft this year is shaping up.

The coaches and personnel assigned to evaluate the current crop are looking for DBs and Corners that are "Seattle esq" in stature and speed.

Apparently the Hawks currently own the mold..the template that others feel they must copy to upgrade their teams defenses. After all they did surprise most of the football world the way the man handled the best offense in league history in the Superbowl.

What they might be missing is that the players the Hawks have been getting DO fit a certain size and athleticism but even more important they are players that feel left out and are ready to commit to Seahawks coaches to PLAY a new way. A lot of what the Seahawk defense IS IS Pete Carroll's philosophy and that won't be so easy to duplicate.

What they need to do is get Pete Carroll and his coaches to prepare their teams... nevermind... I don't think that will work..

:lol:

Ya...Ya... I know... The Seahawks suck and everything but a curious "new" montra is emerging in how the draft this year is shaping up.

The coaches and personnel assigned to evaluate the current crop are looking for DBs and Corners that are "Seattle esq" in stature and speed.

Apparently the Hawks currently own the mold..the template that others feel they must copy to upgrade their teams defenses. After all they did surprise most of the football world the way the man handled the best offense in league history in the Superbowl.

What they might be missing is that the players the Hawks have been getting DO fit a certain size and athleticism but even more important they are players that feel left out and are ready to commit to Seahawks coaches to PLAY a new way. A lot of what the Seahawk defense IS IS Pete Carroll's philosophy and that won't be so easy to duplicate.

What they need to do is get Pete Carroll and his coaches to prepare their teams... nevermind... I don't think that will work..

How do you think the team is going to deal with cap issues as players like Wilson reach the ends of cheaper contracts? I know that's my biggest concern with the 49ers, that and certain aging players.

How do you think the team is going to deal with cap issues as players like Wilson reach the ends of cheaper contracts? I know that's my biggest concern with the 49ers, that and certain aging players.

This year won't be so bad for the Hawks. They have a window to realistically repeat this season as there are almost no key players that will demand enough to break the bank. They planned on releasing two that had big contracts.... Browner CB and Rice WR anyway.

Next season will be more restrictive as Wilson and I believe Sherman's contracts are due not to mention several others. The good news is that for at least four more years the Seahawks won't have any player aging problems.

NOW if we can only keep Mr. Percy Harvin healthy... He REALLY is a key ingredient to the offense Carroll had envisioned when he signed him. His efforts in the Superbowl and the offense as a whole in that game was what it was supposed to be all of last season. The team as it sits right now is a head and shoulder better than it was at the start of last season. You other teams in the NFC West had better start praying for Wilson or Harvin to stub their toe in pre season cuz I'm afraid to say that as is I seriously don't see the Hawks losing to any team this season.. OH I know they will...there will be some injuries but as it stands they are far away the best Offense AND defense as a TEAM in the NFL right now.

I'm not saying they will break Mannings scoring or yardage records or anything but they could win every game by 2-3 scores. They simply get more opportunities to score with this defense taking away the ball and giving it to the offense almost two times a game and that means taking two opportunities for the opponents to score. That is on average an almost unsurmountable hill to climb for any team.

Your 9ers could catch the Hawks screwing up and win one at home but looking at our schedule that is the only game we should realistically have a fight to win.

I haven't looked at the SF web sites recently. They did a funny thing just before the conference game ...they made it impossible for me to see the threads on their MBs. Sort of a dirty trick against obvious Seahawk fans. How petty !! So I haven't seen the latest SF news and probably won't. I'm not going to establish a new IP just to look at 9ers crap. :lol:

You guys will keep me informed of the important stuff I'm sure.

So what are your worries with your team for THIS season?

This year won't be so bad for the Hawks. They have a window to realistically repeat this season as there are almost no key players that will demand enough to break the bank. They planned on releasing two that had big contracts.... Browner CB and Rice WR anyway.

Next season will be more restrictive as Wilson and I believe Sherman's contracts are due not to mention several others. The good news is that for at least four more years the Seahawks won't have any player aging problems.

NOW if we can only keep Mr. Percy Harvin healthy... He REALLY is a key ingredient to the offense Carroll had envisioned when he signed him. His efforts in the Superbowl and the offense as a whole in that game was what it was supposed to be all of last season. The team as it sits right now is a head and shoulder better than it was at the start of last season. You other teams in the NFC West had better start praying for Wilson or Harvin to stub their toe in pre season cuz I'm afraid to say that as is I seriously don't see the Hawks losing to any team this season.. OH I know they will...there will be some injuries but as it stands they are far away the best Offense AND defense as a TEAM in the NFL right now.

I'm not saying they will break Mannings scoring or yardage records or anything but they could win every game by 2-3 scores. They simply get more opportunities to score with this defense taking away the ball and giving it to the offense almost two times a game and that means taking two opportunities for the opponents to score. That is on average an almost unsurmountable hill to climb for any team.

Your 9ers could catch the Hawks screwing up and win one at home but looking at our schedule that is the only game we should realistically have a fight to win.

I haven't looked at the SF web sites recently. They did a funny thing just before the conference game ...they made it impossible for me to see the threads on their MBs. Sort of a dirty trick against obvious Seahawk fans. How petty !! So I haven't seen the latest SF news and probably won't. I'm not going to establish a new IP just to look at 9ers crap. :lol:

Well, we still don't have a speedy playmaking receiver ala Harvin. Boldin will hopefully be back, and if Crabtree stays healthy we have two extremely capable hands-type guys, but neither is going to break any 40 records. :tongue:

I was very disappointed with the Niners' running game in the playoffs. Sure, I give a little leeway against Seattle because of how good your D is, but the team shouldn't need to rely so much on Kaepernick for rushing yards. I don't know how much is Gore, how much is the O-line, how much is play calling, but the 49ers are a team that needs a productive running game, even if it isn't flashy or spectacular.

Justin Smith is getting up there in football years. He's so important to the defense and I'll be concerned every year until he retires about his ability to play at a high level. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Aldon Smith is a big question mark. Will he continue to have substance abuse problems? Will he get suspended? Can he be consistent as a pass rusher (he seems very up and down to me)? Can he be more of an asset against the run?

I was actually fairly happy with the 49ers secondary this past year. They aren't the Legion of Boom, but they played well. The linebackers, obviously, are the best group in the game. The only issue is how quickly Bowman recovers from his injury and if there are any lingering effects.

Well, we still don't have a speedy playmaking receiver ala Harvin. Boldin will hopefully be back, and if Crabtree stays healthy we have two extremely capable hands-type guys, but neither is going to break any 40 records. :tongue:

I was very disappointed with the Niners' running game in the playoffs. Sure, I give a little leeway against Seattle because of how good your D is, but the team shouldn't need to rely so much on Kaepernick for rushing yards. I don't know how much is Gore, how much is the O-line, how much is play calling, but the 49ers are a team that needs a productive running game, even if it isn't flashy or spectacular.

Justin Smith is getting up there in football years. He's so important to the defense and I'll be concerned every year until he retires about his ability to play at a high level. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Aldon Smith is a big question mark. Will he continue to have substance abuse problems? Will he get suspended? Can he be consistent as a pass rusher (he seems very up and down to me)? Can he be more of an asset against the run?

I was actually fairly happy with the 49ers secondary this past year. They aren't the Legion of Boom, but they played well. The linebackers, obviously, are the best group in the game. The only issue is how quickly Bowman recovers from his injury and if there are any lingering effects.

Well I got the 9ersWebZone trick circumvented.. so looking at the hatred and venom many 9ers fans have for the Hawks now is almost comical.

Me? I enjoy the rivalry. It makes the winning sweeter when there is more on the line.

I just never got into the Cards and Rams..partially because they are both teams that were stolen from other communities. Seattle and SF both have cities that reside on the water...strong fishing and shipping roots....high suicides...:lol: Both cities are near huge agri and computer based companies. We really share a lot more than what seperates us.

That said SF has a much longer history in the NFL with a much more stable ownership track record. I REALLY don't feel the Seahawks became the Seahawks until Paul Allen saved the team from that POS real estate swindler FROM CALIFORNIA that damn near stole the Hawks from Seattle. I digress

So .... We had a little catching up to do and with the hiring of Pete Carroll and John Schneider I feel we have finally established a team character that may end up going somewhere.. :lol:

I hope the 9ers can work out the kinks for this and many years in the future as I for one like our rivalry.

This seems to be the Seahawks time for now but as your players age and need replaced no doubt your front office will get great athletes to take the place of those that have served your team well. We are set for this and maybe next season ..which means we HAVE to get our Lombardi's now. It won't be long before WE are knashing our teeth and watching the HATED 49ers kicking Seahawk tail. :lol:

Last edited:

Well I got the 9ersWebZone trick circumvented.. so looking at the hatred and venom many 9ers fans have for the Hawks now is almost comical.

Me? I enjoy the rivalry. It makes the winning sweeter when there is more on the line.

I just never got into the Cards and Rams..partially because they are both teams that were stolen from other communities. Seattle and SF both have cities that reside on the water...strong fishing and shipping roots....high suicides...:lol: Both cities are near huge agri and computer based companies. We really share a lot more than what seperates us.

That said SF has a much longer history in the NFL with a much more stable ownership track record. I REALLY don't feel the Seahawks became the Seahawks until Paul Allen saved the team from that POS real estate swindler FROM CALIFORNIA that damn near stole the Hawks from Seattle. I digress

So .... We had a little catching up to do and with the hiring of Pete Carroll and John Schneider I feel we have finally established a team character that may end up going somewhere.. :lol:

I hope the 9ers can work out the kinks for this and many years in the future as I for one like our rivalry.

This seems to be the Seahawks time for now but as your players age and need replaced no doubt your front office will get great athletes to take the place of those that have served your team well. We are set for this and maybe next season ..which means we HAVE to get our Lombardi's now. It won't be long before WE are knashing our teeth and watching the HATED 49ers kicking Seahawk tail. :lol:

For the next couple of years the Niners and Seahawks should remain at the top of the list of teams likely to win the Super Bowl. Both have plenty of talent and a year or two before contracts become an issue.

Seattle seems like the younger team, so they may have a long term advantage. It's always hard to tell in the NFL, of course.

I doubt either team will be a 'dynasty' in the older sense, but it would be amazing if they could both work towards the kind of success the Patriots have had in the past 10-15 years. Another SB for the Hawks, one or two for the Niners over the rest of this decade would be exactly what I'd like to see. I enjoy the rivalry too, and I think it's always better to have two successful teams to really get the sports hatred flowing. :lol:

I don't go to 49ers message boards, so I don't know what kind of crap they may spew there. I consider myself to have a love/hate relationship with the Seahawks : I hate them because they are the 49ers rivals, but I love them because they are good rivals!

First the good news.

Seahawks sign Hauscka their kicker 33/35 in 2013 season.

TE Zach Miller who played lights out clutch in 2012 an that season's playoffs restructured his contract.

The bad news.. can't think of any.

First the good news.

TE Zach Miller who played lights out clutch in 2012 an that season's playoffs restructured his contract.

only that we lost Tate.

First the good news.

only that we lost Tate.

The cap is a bitch.

The NFL is all about parity. The Seahawks are in a better position than most recent Superbowl champions due to Schneiders ability to consistantly find diamonds in the rough over the last four yerars. Look at the Ravens. They were torn to shreds after they signed what's his face(Flacco) to a five year 100plus million dollar contract.

The Hawks are in remarkably good shape at this point in free agency considering how it could have gone.

Schneider will find players that will fit Carroll's system to replace Tate and Bryant out of the lower rounds of the draft as he always does. One run stuffing D Lineman and a decent reciever isn't that hard for a guy that possesses John's genius.

Tate was Wilson's favorite target last season but he only caught 64 passes. Compare that number to the leading recievers around the league. Tate was only the 31st ranked receiver in the NFL last year.

Check out the link provided.

2013 NFL Player Receiving Stats - National Football League - ESPN

Last edited:
First the good news.

only that we lost Tate.

The cap is a bitch.

The NFL is all about parity. The Seahawks are in a better position than most recent Superbowl champions due to Schneiders ability to consistantly find diamonds in the rough over the last four yerars. Look at the Ravens. They were torn to shreds after they signed what's his face(Flacco) to a five year 100plus million dollar contract.

The Hawks are in remarkably good shape at this point in free agency considering how it could have gone.

Schneider will find players that will fit Carroll's system to replace Tate and Bryant out of the lower rounds of the draft as he always does. One run stuffing D Lineman and a decent reciever isn't that hard for a guy that possesses John's genius.

Tate was Wilson's favorite target last season but he only caught 64 passes. Compare that number to the leading recievers around the league. Tate was only the 31st ranked receiver in the NFL last year.

oh yeah you aint kidding.Thats the good news for the hawks is they arent in the same position the Ravens were at all who lost practically half their team due to their stupidity of signing over rated flacco to that long term contract worth 100 mill.what a joke.:lol:

Now if the QB was montana,Brady,or Elway,I could understand that huge a contract but Flacco? how pathetic.:lol: it was the teammates AROUND him that made him do the things he did to help them win the games they needed to.:cuckoo:

Yeah they are facing the same pitfalls the ravens faced and other superbowl winners of the past thats why i see them repeating.

only that we lost Tate.

The cap is a bitch.

oh yeah you aint kidding.Thats the good news for the hawks is they arent in the same position the Ravens were at all who lost practically half their team due to their stupidity of signing over rated flacco to that long term contract worth 100 mill.what a joke.:lol:

Now if the QB was montana,Brady,or Elway,I could understand that huge a contract but Flacco? how pathetic.:lol: it was the teammates AROUND him that made him do the things he did to help them win the games they needed to.:cuckoo:

Yeah they are facing the same pitfalls the ravens faced and other superbowl winners of the past thats why i see them repeating.

The only game that matters for Seattle is the Superbowl and if the Donkeys repeat in the AFC we can expect them to fold like a cheap suit just like last time.

The greatest offense of all time is chock full of pussies.

After Thomas and Decker and that little fag they got from NE get knocked on their keisters ONE time they did everything but spread their legs trying to avoid contact with the Hawk D.

The ONLY hard hitters in the NFL are in the NFC West.. except for a couple of players on the Texan's team. Our ONLY competition are in our own division. SF is going backwards and getting OLD. Gore is on his last legs.. Their D-Line is long in the tooth. They lost their best DBs.

The St Lupis Rams and the Tweety Bird Cardinals have improved on offense with F/A but they still don't have the firepower to challenge a still ascending Seahawk team that hasn't peaked yet on Defense. There is still much room for improvement in the sack catagory.

The Legion Of Boom will be BOOMING better than ever. Two less screwups..less distractions. No team will dare to make their chops throwing long on the Hawks anymore. That will just shrink the field and make it easier for the Seahawks D to suffocate them.

Good Luck

you never learn do you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: even AFTER the seahawks beat the niners,you STILL doubted Huggy and actually believed they would win the superbowl.:lol:

you thinking Belecheat is a good coach,with you thats easy to believe and no surprise actually .:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the others,I'll never figure out.

God I at least wasnt near the stupidity that you were.I doubted the Seahawks to get to the superbowl,but i at LEAST said a week before the niners/hawks game that the winner of that game would win the superbowl.:lol::lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo:

I would think you of all people would have been smart enough to know Manning would choke again especially when you have made so many posts in the past pointing out how he always chokes in big games.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The cap is a bitch.

The only game that matters for Seattle is the Superbowl and if the Donkeys repeat in the AFC we can expect them to fold like a cheap suit just like last time.

The greatest offense of all time is chock full of pussies.

After Thomas and Decker and that little fag they got from NE get knocked on their keisters ONE time they did everything but spread their legs trying to avoid contact with the Hawk D.

The ONLY hard hitters in the NFL are in the NFC West.. except for a couple of players on the Texan's team. Our ONLY competition are in our own division. SF is going backwards and getting OLD. Gore is on his last legs.. Their D-Line is long in the tooth. They lost their best DBs.

The St Lupis Rams and the Tweety Bird Cardinals have improved on offense with F/A but they still don't have the firepower to challenge a still ascending Seahawk team that hasn't peaked yet on Defense. There is still much room for improvement in the sack catagory.

The Legion Of Boom will be BOOMING better than ever. Two less screwups..less distractions. No team will dare to make their chops throwing long on the Hawks anymore. That will just shrink the field and make it easier for the Seahawks D to suffocate them.

I didnt know that about the niners that they lost those two players.The Lambs are going to be going backwards that for sure.They arent even resigning Bradford which Im sure you have heard about?:D they will get a mediocre one at best to replace him and take a huge step backwards.:lol::lol::lol: the only team that will give them competion if that is indeed true they are getting long in the tooth on defense,is the cardinals.

Yeah your right,thats why the Hawks will repeat cause unlike other teams,who are just happy about beating teams in their division and other good teams,for the seahawks,like you said,the only game that mmater to them is the superbowl game.

Manning when he faces a great defense like the seahawks and the ravens from the previous year,he goes into meltdown mode and panicks.:lol: against average good defenses,he plays well,but against a GREAT defense? different story.

Like when he was facing the cheatriots,the first quarter in a half when that fag was in the lineup that they have now,their best corner the pats had,Manning couldnt do shit in the passing game,once the wimp got hurt towards the end of the second quarter though and was out of the game,he was able to get the passing game going in the second half with him out of the lineup.:D with their best corner on defense in the game,he couldnt do nothing,once he was out,was the only time he could finally get his passing game going.Yeah great quarterback there.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

if you have noticed,since the month of march,nobody is talking football now so while I plan on making a couple threads about wilson and the Hawks,Im gonna wait till football season starts cause thats when everybody will be here wanting to talk about it again.

btw Hug,dont you think that is SO SO SO funny that the lambs have lost so much faith in Bradford that without having someone thats proven in place ready to go,they expect to compete in the NFC west?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

btw Hug,dont you think that is SO SO SO funny that the lambs have lost so much faith in Bradford that without having someone thats proven in place ready to go,they expect to compete in the NFC west?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't see where Bradford has or has not had his contract extended. The latest news on Google is a month old. Still a mystery. I'm sure if there was a move either way it would be all over the net.

He was playing well up till the 6th game of last season when he tore his ACL I think. He was in negotiations to extend his contract then ..since the injury ..not so much.

I believe the Rams are waiting till the draft is over to decide.

I don't see where Bradford has or has not had his contract extended. The latest news on Google is a month old. Still a mystery. I'm sure if there was a move either way it would be all over the net.

He was playing well up till the 6th game of last season when he tore his ACL I think. He was in negotiations to extend his contract then ..since the injury ..not so much.

I believe the Rams are waiting till the draft is over to decide.

yeah i think your right.The talk at the time after the season was they were not going to bring him back and dump him and his contract but for some reason,it looks like they have now switched gears and changed their mind about it.:cuckoo:

I see the general manager is now saying they plan to stick with him and not draft someone like Borders.They may be deciding to stick with him,but I dont believe it for a second he is truthful that they wont draft someone like Borders to put pressure on bradford that he better start performing next year.Seeing how he was having his best season before the injury,knowing how the Lambs are,they'll probably stick with him anod not even sign someone like Borders.:D

The smart thing for them to do though is since he was having his best year,give him the benefit of the doubt that he has finally caught on and keep him,but at the same time,draft Borders as well to put Pressure on him.With such a high pick in the draft I dont see how you can afford NOT to.But believe me,knwoing the Lambs like I know them,they wont sign Borders or another QB out of college that there is a lot of talk on though.I know The Lambs organization pretty good.:D

Forum List

Back