Seahawks SUCK !!!!

btw Hug,dont you think that is SO SO SO funny that the lambs have lost so much faith in Bradford that without having someone thats proven in place ready to go,they expect to compete in the NFC west?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't see where Bradford has or has not had his contract extended. The latest news on Google is a month old. Still a mystery. I'm sure if there was a move either way it would be all over the net.

He was playing well up till the 6th game of last season when he tore his ACL I think. He was in negotiations to extend his contract then ..since the injury ..not so much.

I believe the Rams are waiting till the draft is over to decide.

yeah i think your right.The talk at the time after the season was they were not going to bring him back and dump him and his contract but for some reason,it looks like they have now switched gears and changed their mind about it.:cuckoo:

I see the general manager is now saying they plan to stick with him and not draft someone like Borders.They may be deciding to stick with him,but I dont believe it for a second he is truthful that they wont draft someone like Borders to put pressure on bradford that he better start performing next year.Seeing how he was having his best season before the injury,knowing how the Lambs are,they'll probably stick with him anod not even sign someone like Borders.:D

The smart thing for them to do though is since he was having his best year,give him the benefit of the doubt that he has finally caught on and keep him,but at the same time,draft Borders as well to put Pressure on him.With such a high pick in the draft I dont see how you can afford NOT to.But believe me,knwoing the Lambs like I know them,they wont sign Borders or another QB out of college that there is a lot of talk on though.I know The Lambs organization pretty good.:D

I don't follow the Rams or the Cardinals that close. I probably should just because the Hawks play them twice a year but frankly... as far as I am concerned they are worthless pieces of crap teams just for the fact that they were both stolen from good cities that by all rights should have kept their teams. The fact that LA doesn't have an NFL team is mind boggling.

As far as competition for the Seahawks I don't see them gaining any ground at all. Even though the "sports media" thinks Seattle has gone backwards in F/A I say "bullshit". Bryant is getting old and had already lost a step from the year before and Browner was just trouble waiting to happen as well as being unavailable for the first four games. Tate is a good WR but with Harvin coming on he just won't be missed. Wilson works hard at improving where he needs to and he did struggle somewhat against St Louis and lost once to the Rams. You can bet DangeRuss steps up this season against both teams.

I see this coming season being easier than last what with playing the AFC West ..Green Bay in Seattle... NY Giants in Seattle.. I don't even think Seattle will lose to SF this year at all having only lost by 2 points in the Bay last season. I'm not speculating an undefeated season this year but 14-2 isn't a stretch. I can't see an obvious loss but I'll toss in a couple just because the ball bounces funny sometimes.

I would bet the farm that Seattle repeats as NFC West champs...number one seed and if we face the Broncos in AZ for SB 49 the results will be similar.

Injuries are the only factor that could hurt the Seahawks chances to take it all again this season.

I'm sure Ashley Wilson will be nagging Russell to play real good this year cuz his big payday is coming after the season.. No doubt she is starting to gander at the big houses in the real estate magazines and on the internet.

Last edited:
I don't see where Bradford has or has not had his contract extended. The latest news on Google is a month old. Still a mystery. I'm sure if there was a move either way it would be all over the net.

He was playing well up till the 6th game of last season when he tore his ACL I think. He was in negotiations to extend his contract then ..since the injury ..not so much.

I believe the Rams are waiting till the draft is over to decide.

yeah i think your right.The talk at the time after the season was they were not going to bring him back and dump him and his contract but for some reason,it looks like they have now switched gears and changed their mind about it.:cuckoo:

I see the general manager is now saying they plan to stick with him and not draft someone like Borders.They may be deciding to stick with him,but I dont believe it for a second he is truthful that they wont draft someone like Borders to put pressure on bradford that he better start performing next year.Seeing how he was having his best season before the injury,knowing how the Lambs are,they'll probably stick with him anod not even sign someone like Borders.:D

The smart thing for them to do though is since he was having his best year,give him the benefit of the doubt that he has finally caught on and keep him,but at the same time,draft Borders as well to put Pressure on him.With such a high pick in the draft I dont see how you can afford NOT to.But believe me,knwoing the Lambs like I know them,they wont sign Borders or another QB out of college that there is a lot of talk on though.I know The Lambs organization pretty good.:D

I don't follow the Rams or the Cardinals that close. I probably should just because the Hawks play them twice a year but frankly... as far as I am concerned they are worthless pieces of crap teams just for the fact that they were both stolen from good cities that by all rights should have kept their teams. The fact that LA doesn't have an NFL team is mind boggling.

As far as competition for the Seahawks I don't see them gaining any ground at all. Even though the "sports media" thinks Seattle has gone backwards in F/A I say "bullshit". Bryant is getting old and had already lost a step from the year before and Browner was just trouble waiting to happen as well as being unavailable for the first four games. Tate is a good WR but with Harvin coming on he just won't be missed. Wilson works hard at improving where he needs to and he did struggle somewhat against St Louis and lost once to the Rams. You can bet DangeRuss steps up this season against both teams.

I see this coming season being easier than last what with playing the AFC West ..Green Bay in Seattle... NY Giants in Seattle.. I don't even think Seattle will lose to SF this year at all having only lost by 2 points in the Bay last season. I'm not speculating an undefeated season this year but 14-2 isn't a stretch. I can't see an obvious loss but I'll toss in a couple just because the ball bounces funny sometimes.

I would bet the farm that Seattle repeats as NFC West champs...number one seed and if we face the Broncos in AZ for SB 49 the results will be similar.

Injuries are the only factor that could hurt the Seahawks chances to take it all again this season.

I'm sure Ashley Wilson will be nagging Russell to play real good this year cuz his big payday is coming after the season.. No doubt she is starting to gander at the big houses in the real estate magazines and on the internet.

Yeah thats why I hate both those organizations is for leaving.I was so elated when the Cards lost the superbowl in their only appearance there.I follow the Rams cause like I told you before,I lived and died with them when they were in LA.The NFL is a joke.The owners NEVER should have allowed the Rams to move away.they only hurt themselves by doing that.:cuckoo:

The Raiders yeah,they never belonged there.Los angeles Raiders sounded almost as stupid as St Louis Rams or arizona cardinals do.St Louis Rams is such a pathetic name for a football team.at least change it to st louis LAMBS,that at LEAST has a ring to it.:cuckoo:
and Arizona Cardinals? god,what a pathetic name.They arent even named right in the fact Cardinals dont even reside in the desert.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol

that would be like moving the dolphins to Las vegas and calling them the Las vegas dolphins.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo: speaking of that,it surprises me Vegas doesnt have a professional team in any sport out there as big as a city as they are.

I was glad about the Raiders moving back to Oakland.thats where they belong with all the other scumbags of that city.Los Angeles Raiders never had a ring to it.Sounded like they were talking about an arena football team when they said that.:D

With the donkeys playing the NFC west teams this year,I dont think they will even make it back to the superbowl this year.Got to believe the chiefs will only get better with andy reid now that they got a good coach so I think the pats will probably make it back with how weak the AFC is.

what I think is really funny and im going to make a thread about it next football season,is that one of the players of the patriots said he was glad the pats didnt make it to the superbowl this year because had they made it,Tom Brady would have been the one whos legacy would have suffered.:lol: and his legacy would have suffered much worse than Mannings did because Manning already at least had the reputation of not being able to win the big game.He just added and proved that again.:lol:

where if it had been the pats that had been blown out,Bradys legacy would have taken a major hit with a huge chunk being torn out of it because for the first time ever in the superbowl,his team would have been blown out since both times he lost to the Giants he had a chance to win it in the end had they been able to score a touchdown in the final minutes.:D

Russell Wilson threw for 18/25 ..72% completion 210 yards avg. about 11 yards a completion in the superbowl. Two TDs..zero ints.

Manning threw for almost twice as many completions ..34 times for only 280 yards. Two ints one TD.

Just sayin..

Last edited:
Russell Wilson threw for 18/25 ..72% completion 210 yards avg. about 11 yards a completion in the superbowl. Two TDs..zero ints.

Manning threw for almost twice as many completions ..34 times for only 280 yards. Two ints one TD.

Just sayin..

Everybody keeps doubting this guy no matter how great he plays.here at this board and around the country.:cuckoo: First, people at this board started saying at the beginning of the year,that him not being a pocket passer and all,that he couldnt bring a team back from a defecit at halftime.

He only goes out and proves them wrong bringing them back from THREE touchdowns down at halftime to the tampa bay bucs.

Guess they forgot last year when he brought them back from 2 touchdowns down against the pats his first year.He only beat probably one of the top 5 best quarterbacks of all time in tom brady -easily one in modern football anyways,down two touchdowns to them.:cuckoo:

and how he nearly won it for them being down by the same amount in the playoffs against the Falcons who actually scored pretty high against the Hawks defense in that game?:cuckoo:

wilson showed in that game,when the Hawks have an ususual uncharistic day of not playing well on defense,that Wilson and the offense will keep them in the game.they scored several toucdowns in that game after being down like 17 points or something in that game at halftime.yet he is not a QB who can bring them back from a large defecit somehow.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::D

Then despite THOSE accomplishments,he was STILL doubted around the country.They were saying before the game around the country in the newspapers-okay yeah he's a good quarterback,but lets see if he can keep his composure and bring his team back if they get behind in the second haf to the 49ers.Lets see if he can lead them back after being down at halftime.I dont think he can do that.

so whats he do?he goes out and proves them wrong again. Thats the best thing in the world people can do for wilson is keep on saying he cant do these things,that he cant bring his team back from large defecits or when must have game like a playoff game.I bet he loves it that they keep saying he cant do all these things so he can just go out there and keep proving them wrong.

we both agreed that when he fumbled that ball after getting tackled by that niners player,that that was actually the best thing to happen to him because as we both knew,unlike Andrew Luck,he doesnt make the SAME mistake the very next week in the next game.

Luck goes out and throws all these interceptions against the chiefs and instead of learning from it,whats he do? the next week he goes out and does the SAME thing again against the pats.

Like you,Im glad the colts passed up on wilson.I wouldnt want to have any other quarterback in the league right now.

Wilson is like a good actor.a really good actor who makes a mistake and screws up a line on stage on night,they wont go out and make the SAME mistake the next time they go out and perform,they dont make the same mistake twice.Thats the same with Luck.Like a good actor,he takes pride in not making the same mistake he made the night before on the stage and makes SURE he doesnt make that same mistake the next time he goes out same way a great actor does.:)

Last edited:
with the RAMS not in LA "NOW AT THE MOMENT"" your Hawks are their new rival for them now huggy.That classic california rivalry is gone between them now.Your Hawks are the whiners new rival now.There has been no rivalry with the Lambs for the past 20 years with them,even in that brief time they were called the greatest show on turf,so now your Hawks have replaced them as their new rival.

hey huggy,remember these good old days? ffound it while talking to fellow LA RAMS FANS. Not that I dislike the Hawks unis now but i think they should have kept these classic ones.You just cant beat the classics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLo6cG6hj08]Los Angeles at Seattle-1 - YouTube[/ame]

hey huggy,remember these good old days? ffound it while talking to fellow LA RAMS FANS. Not that I dislike the Hawks unis now but i think they should have kept these classic ones.You just cant beat the classics.

Los Angeles at Seattle-1 - YouTube

Ya.. and they bring back some stinging memories also..

Three of the top ten QBs all time record in fumbles wore those old unis.

Warren Moon #2

Dave Kreig #3

John Kitna #10

Trust me..it's a whole lot easier to put up with these new uniforms when the guys wearing them are hoisting up a Lombardi.

:lol:

Los Angeles at Seattle-1 - YouTube

Ya.. and they bring back some stinging memories also..

Three of the top ten QBs all time record in fumbles wore those old unis.

Warren Moon #2

Dave Kreig #3

John Kitna #10

Trust me..it's a whole lot easier to put up with these new uniforms when the guys wearing them are hoisting up a Lombardi.

yeah.that video of course is ESPECIALLY special to me showing the one and only TRUE LA team the Rams classic unis.the best most awseome uniforms in the world.

You have my "LA" RAMS to thank personally for the emblem of the Hawks on their helmet by the way because The Rams were the very first NFL team that decided to wear emblems on their helmets.One of the players came in one day and decided to put horns on his helmet and all the others followed him doing the same thign and then thats when all other NFL teams decided to follow the footsteps of the LA RAMS-cant emphasize that word enough since they will be there next year where they belong baby.:dance: the only TRUE LA TEAM.

The Browns of course were the only team that decided not to follow their footsteps.they are the only ones that dont have emblems on their helmets.So you got my "LA" RAMS to thank for your Hawks emblem you have on your helmet.

Well.... It looks like the Sucky Seahawks don't need to go out lookin for a reciever to replace Tate because a now healthy Sydney Rice has resigned with his favorite Super Bowl Team. Word is that he may have come back cheap also which will help cover the sizable nut that is Sherman(C) and Thomas (FS). They are up next to secure the Legion Of Boom for the 2014 season. Wilson is playing the current season on the last year of his 3 year 3rd round agreement.. something in the neighborhood of $700,000. Schneider is playing the cap like a stradivarius fiddle as he is preparing the roster to handle Russell Wilson's well deserved franchise topping salary for the 2015 season.

I'm looking forward to a very competitive NFC West run in 2014 as long as SF can keep it's best players out of the pokey.

Well.... It looks like the Sucky Seahawks don't need to go out lookin for a reciever to replace Tate because a now healthy Sydney Rice has resigned with his favorite Super Bowl Team. Word is that he may have come back cheap also which will help cover the sizable nut that is Sherman(C) and Thomas (FS). They are up next to secure the Legion Of Boom for the 2014 season. Wilson is playing the current season on the last year of his 3 year 3rd round agreement.. something in the neighborhood of $700,000. Schneider is playing the cap like a stradivarius fiddle as he is preparing the roster to handle Russell Wilson's well deserved franchise topping salary for the 2015 season.

I'm looking forward to a very competitive NFC West run in 2014 as long as SF can keep it's best players out of the pokey.

Lets just hope Rice can stay healthy the rest of the season.otherwise if him and Harvin BOTH go down,kearse will be the only reliable target for them and their offense could struggle for a good portion of the year.I have no doubt they'll repeat this year barring a multiple injurys dont happen.its the nest year when wilson and those others you mentioned when their contracts are up where there will be something to worry about.

Who the hell is Terrell Pryor and how the hell does he think he is gonna play QB for the Seahawks?

The Raiders had seen enough.. After an enemic first few games last season Pryor went a stretch in mid season where he threw for one td and like 8 ints. In the last few games he almost never saw the field. THEN just recently the Black and Silver aquired Matt Schwab ...friggin Matty "pick six" Schwab. Pryor was gonna sit behind the ex texan on the bench. He was tagged as uncoachable.. he was quoted as only wanting to play qb.

At 6' 6" 240 lbs and having run an astonishing 4.38 or 4.36 40 in college tryouts..pro day? he has mad speed skills. There are not many players in the NFL faster.

So what are Carroll and Schneider thinking? He was had for a 7th round pick and some chump change.

Can Seattle turn this kid (turns 25 next month) into the speed burner at WR Seattle lacks?

He has the hand skills(all qbs have good hand skills).. At WR ..6' 6" and blazing feet who is going to cover him? Friggin sub 4.4 40 speed.

At the very least he would stretch the field on his side leaving a lot of green grass for Wilson to work with.

AND if he should get open deep .. BAZZAMM! TD! Maybe Carroll is trying to bump up Wilson's passing yardage numbers.

The Seahawks are not going to give the backup qb spot to this guy.

Much curiosity swirls around this trade today.

Who the hell is Terrell Pryor and how the hell does he think he is gonna play QB for the Seahawks?

The Raiders had seen enough.. After an enemic first few games last season Pryor went a stretch in mid season where he threw for one td and like 8 ints. In the last few games he almost never saw the field. THEN just recently the Black and Silver aquired Matt Schwab ...friggin Matty "pick six" Schwab. Pryor was gonna sit behind the ex texan on the bench. He was tagged as uncoachable.. he was quoted as only wanting to play qb.

At 6' 6" 240 lbs and having run an astonishing 4.38 or 4.36 40 in college tryouts..pro day? he has mad speed skills. There are not many players in the NFL faster.

So what are Carroll and Schneider thinking? He was had for a 7th round pick and some chump change.

Can Seattle turn this kid (turns 25 next month) into the speed burner at WR Seattle lacks?

He has the hand skills(all qbs have good hand skills).. At WR ..6' 6" and blazing feet who is going to cover him? Friggin sub 4.4 40 speed.

At the very least he would stretch the field on his side leaving a lot of green grass for Wilson to work with.

AND if he should get open deep .. BAZZAMM! TD! Maybe Carroll is trying to bump up Wilson's passing yardage numbers.

I was watching a TV broadcast of an NFL game and John Madden was asked:

'If you had to build a brand new team around ONE player in the NFL today (at that time) which one player would it be?'

His answer?

Randy Moss.

"There was a time that I thought Randy Moss was the best player in the NFL,” John Madden told the KCBS morning crew. “

"He’s not going to ever be a possession guy. He’s not going to ever be a vicious blocker down field or any of those things. I mean, he’s Randy Moss and he’s going to go deep…going vertical, straight up the field.”

Daily Madden: 49ers Gamble On Randy Moss « CBS San Francisco

I was watching a TV broadcast of an NFL game and John Madden was asked:

'If you had to build a brand new team around ONE player in the NFL today (at that time) which one player would it be?'

His answer?

Randy Moss.

"There was a time that I thought Randy Moss was the best player in the NFL,” John Madden told the KCBS morning crew. “

"He’s not going to ever be a possession guy. He’s not going to ever be a vicious blocker down field or any of those things. I mean, he’s Randy Moss and he’s going to go deep…going vertical, straight up the field.”

Daily Madden: 49ers Gamble On Randy Moss « CBS San Francisco

Interesting comparison...:cuckoo:

Moss WAS 10 years older than Pryor when the 9ers signed him.

The biggest problem as I and most pundits see it is that Terrell has been vocal about not wanting to play any position but QB.

Who knows? Maybe he has looked at the stat sheets and gotten a clue that he really isn't very good at the NFL level.

He was the starting QB on one of the worst teams last season and HE was one of the main reasons they were a crappy team.

Maybe he just didn't like the coaches on the Raiders and didn't want to play WR on a team that sported pick six Matty Schwab as the QB this season.

The Seahawks stand as good a chance as any team in the NFL of repeating to the possession of another Lombardi and maybe Pryor would like to get himself a ring..even if he has to abandon his hopes of doing it as a statrting QB.

IF and that's a big IF he decides to try to become a WR AND IF he is able to make the transition the fact that screams the loudest is that he would be one of the tallest fastest WRs in the game.

It is a fact that Wilson throws as accurate a long ball as any QB in the NFL.

Maybe it means nothing but just last week Wilson and most of the Seahawk recievers were in California doing the second year anual QB/reciever private practice and MAYBE mr Pryor was there watching and MAYBE a light came on in his brain that if anyone in the world was gonna toss him the ball it was gonna be Russell.

I dunno... but for SOME REASON the Seahawks aquired Pryor yesterday for a measly 7th round pick... and HE IS one of the fastest players in the NFL. His 4.38 pro day 40 time was faster than Percy harvins 4.41 combine 40 time. Whatever else you might wonder about Pryor there is no mystery about his speed.

that would be the only reason that makes sense for aquring him is having him be the replacesment for tate at kickoff which by the way,arent you a little worried about them repeating Huggy? i mean the kickof game wont be as strong without tate unless they use percy for half the time and someone else the other half and didnt they lose a couple starters on the offensive line as well?

Why couldn't Pryor simply be competition for Tavaris Jackson, who's already been a failure as a starter, as the backup QB?

Sure... Why not? Maybe Carroll has lost his mind and believes the "competition" thing extends to every player on the team including Russell Wilson. Maybe Pryor was snatched to make the competition more interesting as Wilson has to fight to keep HIS job.

Maybe Jackson did something off field that we don't know about too. OR it could just be that the Hawks think they could improve on T-Jack.

this is why it worries me ab out the hawks chances of repeating.in the USA TODAY draft page it says-on the left side russell okung is as steady as they come,but breno giacomini was inconsistant which is why seattle allowed him to walk in free agency.then it says-

for as effectively and efficiently seattle moved the football last year you wouldnt figure the seahawks had a weakness on the offensive line.but a deeper look shows starting guards jr sweeney and paul mcquistan struggled failing to get a push in the run game and allowing frequent pressure up the middle.

that so much showed whne tey tried to run the ball against the cardinals huggy as you recall. those two struggled with the running game putting wilson is some long 3 and outs at times. they better have some competent replacements for those two cause yeah,i remember,they did not block well in the running game against top notch competition like the niners defense and everyone will be shooting for them this time.so they need to improve dramatically on that front believe it or not.The beast got the tough yards he did at times not cause the line was dominat but because he is one of the very best backs in the league and had to earn the years himself breaking away from missed tackels getting the hard yeards on his own at times. they are gonna have to improve in that area to repeat again.

this is why it worries me ab out the hawks chances of repeating.in the USA TODAY draft page it says-on the left side russell okung is as steady as they come,but breno giacomini was inconsistant which is why seattle allowed him to walk in free agency.then it says-

for as effectively and efficiently seattle moved the football last year you wouldnt figure the seahawks had a weakness on the offensive line.but a deeper look shows starting guards jr sweeney and paul mcquistan struggled failing to get a push in the run game and allowing frequent pressure up the middle.

that so much showed whne tey tried to run the ball against the cardinals huggy as you recall. those two struggled with the running game putting wilson is some long 3 and outs at times. they better have some competent replacements for those two cause yeah,i remember,they did not block well in the running game against top notch competition like the niners defense and everyone will be shooting for them this time.so they need to improve dramatically on that front believe it or not.The beast got the tough yards he did at times not cause the line was dominat but because he is one of the very best backs in the league and had to earn the years himself breaking away from missed tackels getting the hard yeards on his own at times. they are gonna have to improve in that area to repeat again.

What the Hawks had LAST SEASON was inconsistancy in the O-Line. Towards the end of the missing O-Line starters period demonstrated a new found depth in that phase of the offense.

You have completely skipped over the addition of Percy Harvin to the Offense. As demonstrated in the Super Bowl Harvin adds an impossible to defend wrinkle in the run game. Harvin adds an impossible to stop kick off returner.

I hear and see lots of weak knee'd ninnies prognosticating the demise of the Hawks because they let a handfull of over valued players sell their wares out on the street.

Ya they were a part of the package that won the Superbowl but keep in mind that the Hawks are/were so deep that the SB MVP wasn't even a starter. :lol:

If you want to jump ship go right on ahead.

Personally I'm more concerned about Wilson's divorce and how it will affect his attitude going forward.

Let me be clear about this.. The Hawks WILL repeat.

That is all.

What the Hawks had LAST SEASON was inconsistancy in the O-Line. Towards the end of the missing O-Line starters period demonstrated a new found depth in that phase of the offense.

You have completely skipped over the addition of Percy Harvin to the Offense. As demonstrated in the Super Bowl Harvin adds an impossible to defend wrinkle in the run game. Harvin adds an impossible to stop kick off returner.

I hear and see lots of weak knee'd ninnies prognosticating the demise of the Hawks because they let a handfull of over valued players sell their wares out on the street.

Ya they were a part of the package that won the Superbowl but keep in mind that the Hawks are/were so deep that the SB MVP wasn't even a starter. :lol:

If you want to jump ship go right on ahead.

Personally I'm more concerned about Wilson's divorce and how it will affect his attitude going forward.

Let me be clear about this.. The Hawks WILL repeat.

That is all.

well the divorce happend over the summer so he will have put it put of his mind by the time the season starts in a couple months from now.The good thing about it is that it DID happen during the summertime before the season started. so that will give him enough time to get through it all and focus come football. amazing as it sounds,yeah its just a couple months from now till football season starts again.amazing and hard to believe but true.:dance:

naw wont jump ship,like you said before,carrol and schneider there have a carefully well thought out plan there and i have learned from you that you got to trust their moves they make. they should have signed dexter mccluster from the chiefs over the offseason though to replace tate in the kickoff game.He would have been cheap and would have been a good replacement.that way you dont have to worry about taking chances on harvin exposing himself more.the more he runs kickoffs back,the more chances you take of injury and you got to remember,him and rice are both injury prone.

they will be okay if one of them goes down and is out for half the season or so,but pray they dont BOTH go down at the same time and are both out for the same period of time cause as good as baldwin and kearse were down the stretch,i dont think the passing game would be there with BOTH of them gone in the same time frame for an extended period of time. surely THAT would worry you if they both went down around the same time for a long extended period of time? thats MY only worry. I am going to trust that carrol has found better players to replace those three on the offensive line and thats his plan.

it was good riddance them getting rid of breno whats his name,as you mentioned before,he was always committing false penaltys at crucial moments late in the game and killing drives them dumping that loser was the best thing they did.they can only go nowhere but up with him gone.the niners lost too many crucial people even more so than the hawks did and they will be plauged by controversy the whole season when they go on the road.the fans will harrass them and not let them forget it so they are already toast for the season.:D

matter of fact would not be surprised one bit at all if they missed playoffs with a 10 and 6 record and it was the cardinals that went in as a wildcard this time.:D

Last edited:
Hey Huggy I can now see why your so confidant about the Hawks repeating.after looking at their schedule,if they dont have a number of multiple key injurys,I dont see any team having a chance to be able to stop them.as I said before,they can afford to lost Harvin for a long period of time just as long as they have rice in the lineup during that time he is out and vice versa as well.as long as BOTH of them dont go down at the same time and both are out for a long extended period of time at the same time,as long as THAT doesnt happen,I see them as unst0ppable this year.Lets just look at their scedule. having the same record as last year at 13-3.maybe 12-2.

1.season opener against Green Bay.
Rodgers found out just like the niners and saints have that team is almost impossible to beat at home.they only lose if they come out not fired up as they did with the cards knowing they did not have to win that game so as good as rodgers is,that 12th man and the fact they will be pumped up for the opener big time,this one will be in the bag for them.

2.on the road in san diego.
you kidding? my chargers lost kent whisenhunt their offensive coordinater to tennesse,whisenhunt was soely responsible for the offense being resurrected last year.as i said before,the chargers were idiots not to make him their HEAD COACH last year.He is the coach of the titans now.chargers will be back to their horrible ways again this year losing their home opener.

3.home to denver? you kidding? the donkeys will follow peyton mannings path and be afraid to face them again especially in seattle.:lol: manning will be TERRIFIED about going into seattle of all palces to face them when he got manhandled on a NEATRUAL field in the superbowl.:lol::lol::lol::D

the only way they would have had a prayer of this game being close is if it had been scheduled in denver.that was the ONLY reason that playoff game with the ravens they lost was a close game for them cause it was in denver.

4.on the road in washingington ona monday night. You kidding? a monday night game they will be fired up as hell and RG will still be trying to careful not to open up and scramble especially against a fearsome D like seattle.

5.home to the fagboys. you kidding? Romo like manning will be scared to face the seahawks again after this game.:D

6.on the road against the Lambs soon to be LOS ANGELES RAMS. they always play them tough down there and they would have lost last year had bradford not been hurt so I am going to say this will be their 1st loss of the season.

7.on the road against carolina. they handled them last year and they dont have an offense down there and this game wont be hot and take a toll on them like last years did since it will come in the middle of october this year instead of early september like last years matchup where the heat did take a toll on them making it difficult to win that game.they will bounce back and their record will now be 6-1.

8.on the road against oakland? you kidding? washed up schaub will have the worst game of his life and it wont even be close this time cause now he is playing with the CHOKELAND FAIDERS so expect their new record to be 7-1 now.

9.Home against the Giants.Get serious.Eli just like his brother,will be so scared of coming into seattle as well he will piss his pants.this time the game wil be a much worse blowout for the giants.8-1 now.

10.on the road against kc. the clowns will try to take back the title from the hawks as the loudest stadium in the NFL but they wont have a good year liek they did last year with a much toguher schedule and bu this time they will be doubting themselves and lose this game,hawks will be 9-1 now.

11.home against arizona.
the hawks will want revenge for lasts years meltdown against them,they will be really focused for this game and no let down this time and they will at this point be 10-1.

12.on the road against san fran.
your going to hate to hear this but since they keep trading victorys at each others stadiums and the hawks will be due to be humbled at this point,here is where they probably lose again -although it will be close,and they now go 10-2.

13.on the road in philly. this will only be the eagles starting QB's second full season so he is still learning,hawks bounce back and are 11-2.

14.home against the niners? no mysteroy of the outcome here.no way in hell are they going to let them sweep them and beat them in their house.record is now 12-2

15.on the road against the cards.notice their second to last game of the season is against the cards again? since they beat them badly earlier in the year and will have nothing to play for knowing they can lose this game and still have home filed advantage,they probably lose this game and are at 12-3 now.

16.gonna predict home filed advantage is on the line so it beiong at home against against the LAMBS,they will win this game as well with no problems with final record being 13-3 getting homefiled advantage going to the superbowl and of course winning it again.

whats funny is even the sccheule makers have said its not the most difficult scedule of the NFL teams which is funny since they won the superbowl,:D they have only ranked it as the 6th toughest.not 1st or second.:D:lol::lol:

Seahawks to face NFL's sixth-toughest schedule in 2014 | ChatSeahawks.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back