Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Three out of the five starting linemen will be missing from the Seahawks team when they play Houston. This seems a little troubling to me. Call me crazy. Carroll says it's no big deal.

We spanked SF without 4 top defensive players. ... We were down 2 Defensive starters and two offensive starters playing the Jags.

Any other team losing the numbers of starters to injury and the excuses would be rolling out of thier pie holes.

Any other team would be talking about next year.

How is it that Carroll can field a team basically with smoke and mirrors?

Did Peety make a deal with........Satan?

I'd rather hear the excuses from teams who played without key players than boasts of winning without alleged key players.... just sayin'

Three out of the five starting linemen will be missing from the Seahawks team when they play Houston. This seems a little troubling to me. Call me crazy. Carroll says it's no big deal.

We spanked SF without 4 top defensive players. ... We were down 2 Defensive starters and two offensive starters playing the Jags.

Any other team losing the numbers of starters to injury and the excuses would be rolling out of thier pie holes.

Any other team would be talking about next year.

How is it that Carroll can field a team basically with smoke and mirrors?

Did Peety make a deal with........Satan?

I'd rather hear the excuses from teams who played without key players than boasts of winning without alleged key players.... just sayin'

Sounds about right... :lol:

Sorry I can't make excuses about losing. It hasn't happened yet. :eusa_whistle:

The Seattle Seahawks SUCKed it up in the second half ...the 4th qtr and in overtime ...smashed the Texans in the mouth and stole a win away in Houston today.

That definitely was a steal. The Texans were up by 17 late....but they couldn't score in the second half. The Hawks' defense stepped up late in the game.

Seattle and Denver are looking like the cream of the crop.

Will have to keep an eye on KC, and of course you can't count out the Pats, who should be getting Gronk back soon.

It's going to be damned tough for the Niners to keep up with the Hawks this year.

There is another good reason for the Seahawks to go into Indy and come away with a victory.

This "thing" about how the Hawks can't win on the road...especially 10 A M starts... East coast teams...

I know I'm getting real tired of hearing that nonsense... I imagine the Hawks players are REAL tired of hearing it.

Now they are comparing our wins to other team's wins.. like that matters.

I wonder how the Broncos would be doing without 3 of Mannings O-line to protect his egg shaped head. GAAAWWWDDD that mofo is homely.

The Superbowl can't come soon enough.

Ya... The Hawks have won a couple ugly.. Forced a fumble in Carolina just before they were going to run it in for a last minute TD. Pick sixed that stiff in Houston when the game was on the line. So you all say the Hawks are just LUCKY??? Well... in the NFfrigginL you make your own luck if you want to win on the road.

We were supposed to lose on Sunday because Houston were all pissed off that they lost on a pick six the week before. SOOOOooo... how on earth did they fall for what has become for them the newest oldest trick in the book? Our D Co-ordinator CALLED that play and Schaub fell for it. Incredible.

The way I see it this game with the Colts will be the hardest one left on the schedule because we are still a little banged up from injuries and the replacements are good players but they are still unexperienced. We are VERY deep with talent. No team is deep with talented and experienced replacements.

When Harvin shows up in about three or four games the offense will have a true game breaker on top of a very solid offensive team. I just don't see losing to anyone after game 8.

If the Hawks lose to the Colts it is no big deal. All it really means is we don't have a perfect season. After that game we play the Titans at home without Jake Locker ... then the Cardinals and the Rams away. I don't see losing to either of those teams. Then Percey Harvin is on board and our offense will just be too damned hard to stop. SOOooo...

If we beat the Colts it is looking real good to have the best season any team has ever had. The Dolfins perfect season only had 14 regular season games so really a modern perfect season is really at least two games harder than what they did.

It is very interesting that the Broncos could also go undefeated. That would make this season one for the ages.

Last edited:
There is another good reason for the Seahawks to go into Indy and come away with a victory.

This "thing" about how the Hawks can't win on the road...especially 10 A M starts... East coast teams...

I know I'm getting real tired of hearing that nonsense... I imagine the Hawks players are REAL tired of hearing it.

I wonder how the Broncos would be doing without 3 of Mannings O-line to protect his egg shaped head. GAAAWWWDDD that mofo is homely.

Ya... The Hawks have won a couple ugly.. Forced a fumble in Carolina just before they were going to run it in for a last minute TD. Pick sixed that stiff in Houston when the game was on the line. So you all say the Hawks are just LUCKY??? Well... in the NFfrigginL you make your own luck if you want to win on the road.

We were supposed to lose on Sunday because Houston were all pissed off that they lost on a pick six the week before. SOOOOooo... how on earth did they fall for what has become for them the newest oldest trick in the book? Our D Co-ordinator CALLED that play and Schaub fell for it. Incredible.

The way I see it this game with the Colts will be the hardest one left on the schedule because we are still a little banged up from injuries and the replacements are good players but they are still unexperienced. We are VERY deep with talent. No team is deep with talented and experienced replacements.

When Harvin shows up in about three or four games the offense will have a true game breaker on top of a very solid offensive team. I just don't see losing to anyone after game 8.

If the Hawks lose to the Colts it is no big deal. All it really means is we don't have a perfect season. After that game we play the Titans at home without Jake Locker ... then the Cardinals and the Rams away. I don't see losing to either of those teams. Then Percey Harvin is on board and our offense will just be too damned hard to stop. SOOooo...

If we beat the Colts it is looking real good to have the best season any team has ever had. The Dolfins perfect season only had 14 regular season games so really a modern perfect season is really at least two games harder than what they did.

It is very interesting that the Broncos could also go undefeated. That would make this season one for the ages.

Early in every year it seems there is talk about a team having a perfect season. Other than the Pats ending up 1 game away, no one has done it since those Dolphins.

Early in every year it seems there is talk about a team having a perfect season. Other than the Pats ending up 1 game away, no one has done it since those Dolphins.

Well... At SOME point an undefeated team's fans have the right to speculate on just how good a season they might enjoy.

I agree that for most of the league after 4 games there is little if no reason to speculate about perfect seasons.

Well... At SOME point an undefeated team's fans have the right to speculate on just how good a season they might enjoy.

I agree that for most of the league after 4 games there is little if no reason to speculate about perfect seasons.

The thing about an undefeated season is there's just so much that can stop it. Injury, weather, and simple bad luck can stop it at any point.

I don't think there's any real reason to consider it until at LEAST halfway through the season.

Yeah Im thinking that if the donkeys beat the chiefs in kc.they will go undefeated as well. that will be THEIR toughest test of the season.

a year ago that would have been a simple task for them but this year under Andy Reid,they got that home field advantage swagger back and that stadium is a hornets nest for opposing teams just like your Hawks nest is Huggy.:D whem as you said before,the chiefs stadium USED to be the loudest outdoor stadium.:D

as i said before,this two week road stretch for the hawks will be their toughest test for them on the road this year.If they can weather that storm and come out with victories,they will be homefree and will go undefeated.I actually think that your Hawks passed their toughest test of the year having to play the texans in Texas.

The texans have a more fearsome defense than the colts do and the hawks escaped with a victory there despite having three of their starting linemen out due to injurys.They really played with FOUR of their starters out since Bennet got hurt midway in the game. know how long he is suppose to be out by chance?

so yeah thats great news that they are getting their 3 starting lineman back now.Wilson will be facing a defense not near as dominating as the texans this time WITH his 3 starting linemen so I see no problems with the hawks taking this game.

Just watch,the colts will be so elated over beating the whiners,their heads will be so big that they will have a let down just like the hawks did after they beat the whiners badly in seattle last year.

The hawks learned from that mistake,that you cant let down the next week against an inferiour opponent no matter what their record is or how bad that team is.

Thats a good point Hug.Lets see crybaby Manning go out and beat all those teams in blow them out with HIS three starting lineman out.Not going to happen.His interceptions go up after getting happy feet and he gets sacked almost everytime he goes back is what happens.

Speaking of the dolphins Hug.you not being a fan of them or anything you probably arent aware this happened that year they went undefeated.I only know this fact about them that year cause my uncle followed a lot of their games that season.

the hawks got lucky in winning these two road games but guess what? The Dolphins just got lucky that year as well when they went undefeated.There were a couple games they should have lost because they were on the verge of losing the game in the final 2 minutes being down by a touchdown but they were able to come back and win those two games because of stupid mistakes committed by both of those two teams that gave them the victory.

Both times those 2 teams were on the verge of putting the game away from the dolphins according to my uncle,when they coughed up the ball deep in their own territory fumbling it which led to an easy touchdown both times for the dolphins which allowed them to tie the game and go on to win it or in the other close one given to them,be down by only a field goal in the closing seconds but have the ball deep in their territory like at the five yard line because of that team fumbling the ball on the kickoff return. with just like 5 seconds left in the game according to my uncle,being down by a field goal but given the ball to them on the opposing teams 5 yard line by the other team fumbling it on the kickoff,the dolphins with their field goal went on to win that game,

It was just EXTREME LUCK the dolphins went undefeated that year winning those two games which they had no business winning.so yeah,maybve the hawks can do the same,play much better on the road and like the dolphins,steal a couple games in the process like they have just liek they did.:D

The hawks had no business winning those two road games but just like I said,neither did the Dolphins have any business winning those two games either and going undefeated as well.Thats why its so extremely difficult going undefeated in a season because you got to get lucky on the way like the dolphins did.

Matter of fact if you recall,the only reason the pats had an undefeated regular season that year they lost the superbowl to the Giants is because if you recall,the refs through that game for the pats in that one game they played the ravens on the road on monday night football calling penaltys against the ravens that were clearly not penaltys.

The Ravens even complained about it saying the refs through that game calling b.s penaltys against them because they clearly wanted the pats to go undefeated.It was justice deserved when cheatriots got all the way to the superbowl only to come away one game short losing it.Justice was served.:D:clap2::banana::banana::banana:

Shula played fair.He never cheated.

I guarantee you,the pats were miserable after losing that superbowl to the Giants.:lol: If you asked all the players on that team which they would rather do,go undefeated in a regular season and get to the superbowl and lose it,or lose a few games in the regular season and win the superbowl,I guarantee you to a man,they would ALL say they would rather lose a few regular season games and win the superbowl instead of getting there undefeated just to lose it.:D

I know that because I have read articles from players from that 72 dolphins team that said themselves if they had gone out and lost that game in the superbowl,they would have felt like they accomplished nothing.That going undefeated that whole year and then losing it at the end like that would have just been devasting to them feeling like the whole season of winning all those games was all for nothing. So I think its pretty safe to say the patriots felt like they accomplished nothing either that year.that it was all for zilch.:D

Last edited:
OK...It's Monday morning and the Seahawk's perfect season has evaporated like swamp gas. All is certainly not lost. We didn't suffer any kind of blowout or away game let down.

The Colts were beneficiaries of some good old fashioned home cooking by the refs... added to the 3 O-linemen starters still not present and our best TE on the bench forcing Wilson to run more than we would have liked. Wilson didn't have the time to stay in the pocket as much as the Seahawks would have liked. We played a hell of a game on offense considering how many pass blocker starters were not in the game. ANY other team including the Broncos would have been blown out of the stadium with four seasoned pass blockers missing on every passing play.

Wilson escaping time and time again changes the fan's perception of the value of a solid O-line. The PROBLEM is that the designed passing game suffers too much. You can't have consistant success if every play looks like it was designed by billy in the back yard and everyone is just "going out" willie nillie and designed reciever routes don't really mean anything. A lot of time is invested in practice to get recievers open in space. When Wilson takes off like a whirling dervish all of that work breaks down in space and time and as the "new" play (part B) unfolds your recievers may or MAY NOT find an open space to throw to. Wilson's antics seem to get a lot of yards but they don't really. He seldom loses yards but great recieving routes are designed to gain 20-30 or more yards with the YAC. Wilson seldom gets more than the bare minimum for just a first down.

Take heart Seahawk fans .. Just keep it in mind how much better the team will play on Offense when we have a full compliment O-lin/TE's and the melding of Percy Harvin into the fold. We will still win a lot of games even in the patchwork state we are in with pass protection.

Last edited:
OK...It's Monday morning and the Seahawk's perfect season has evaporated like swamp gas. All is certainly not lost. We didn't suffer any kind of blowout or away game let down.

The Colts were beneficiaries of some good old fashioned home cooking by the refs... added to the 3 O-linemen starters still not present and our best TE on the bench forcing Wilson to run more than we would have liked. Wilson didn't have the time to stay in the pocket as much as the Seahawks would have liked. We played a hell of a game on offense considering how many pass blocker starters were not in the game. ANY other team including the Broncos would have been blown out of the stadium with four seasoned pass blockers missing on every passing play.

Wilson escaping time and time again changes the fan's perception of the value of a solid O-line. The PROBLEM is that the designed passing game suffers too much. You can't have consistant success if every play looks like it was designed by billy in the back yard and everyone is just "going out" willie nillie and designed reciever routes don't really mean anything. A lot of time is invested in practice to get recievers open in space. When Wilson takes off like a whirling dervish all of that work breaks down in space and time and as the "new" play (part B) unfolds your recievers may or MAY NOT find an open space to throw to. Wilson's antics seem to get a lot of yards but they don't really. He seldom loses yards but great recieving routes are designed to gain 20-30 or more yards with the YAC. Wilson seldom gets more than the bare minimum for just a first down.

Take heart Seahawk fans .. Just keep it in mind how much better the team will play on Offense when we have a full compliment O-lin/TE's and the melding of Percy Harvin into the fold. We will still win a lot of games even in the patchwork state we are in with pass protection.

Its a long season...

Seahawks are still playing some inspired ball. You also learn more from your losses than you do from your wins

Its a long season...

Seahawks are still playing some inspired ball. You also learn more from your losses than you do from your wins

The Giants and the Steelers should be really smart!

It seems to me from a Seahawk fan's perspective that the NFL is looking a little closer at the Hawks for agressive play IE more scrutiny when assessing penalties.

10005841884_f19b33532a_o.jpg

BVWqxIBIMAAAMIG.jpg

Seahawks play smash mouth football as evidensed by what they did to the "toughest" defensive lineman in the NFL.

Is Goodell trying to flag the tough teams out of existance? I say Watt and his ilk should wear too too's and skirts to designate them as off limits.

Last edited:

Its a long season...

The Giants and the Steelers should be really smart!

They are learning that standing pat after Superbowl wins catches up to you in the long run

It seems to me from a Seahawk fan's perspective that the NFL is looking a little closer at the Hawks for agressive play IE more scrutiny when assessing penalties.

BVWqxIBIMAAAMIG.jpg

Seahawks play smash mouth football as evidensed by what they did to the "toughest" defensive lineman in the NFL.

Is Goodell trying to flag the tough teams out of existance? I say Watt and his ilk should wear too too's and skirts to designate them as off limits.

WTF are you talking about?

You know, despite being division rivals, I tend to be ok with the Seahawks....but your rants sometimes make me want to hate them. :lol:

figued it was a long shot for the hawks to go undefeated.I said this two week period was going to be their toughest test,that if they passed this,they would be homefree and go undefeated. well they wont go 16-0 but I still think they will go 15-1 or 14-2,that they lose the rematch to the whiners in san fran.

the thing that sucks about this game though Huck is the hawks defense let Wilson down.they should have won this game and would have if not for two critical penaltys.that one deep in colts territory on 3rd and 22 with that stupid pass interference penalty which led to 3 points,then on another 3rd down the defender was MUGGING the reciver and it was totally unnessary,that led to another touchdown.they did not play discipline football on defense at all.

one thing you can boast about though hug is at least the hawks kept the game close against them on the ROAD where the whiners got blown out at HOME against them.lol.

I said the Hawks would go undefeated IF they got past both the texans and Colts this two week period.Well you can now come back to reality now Hug,I tried to tell you that until they can prove they can win games conviningly on the road, that you really need to get in reality not even be thinking about an undefeated season.

Even that year when the dolphins did it in a 14 game season,they just got lucky.there were a couple games they should have lost but got lucky and won because of mistakes by the other team like fumbling the ball deep in their own territory when they had the game locked giving the dolphins the game.yeah the colts benefitted from some home town reffing but the Hawks defense really let Wislon down.

figued it was a long shot for the hawks to go undefeated.I said this two week period was going to be their toughest test,that if they passed this,they would be homefree and go undefeated. well they wont go 16-0,i figure they will go 14-2 losing in san fran..

the thing that sucks about this game though Huck is the hawks defense let Wilson down.they should have won this game and would have if not for two critical penaltys.that one deep in colts territory on 3rd and 22 with that stupid pass interference penalty which led to 3 points,then on another third down the defender was MUGGING the receiver and it was totally unnessary,that led to another touchdown.they did not play discipline football on defense at all.

on thing you can boast about though hug is at least the hawks kept the game close against them on the ROAD where the whiners got blown out at HOME.

cant blame the refs on this Hug,the hawks defense let Wilson down.They gave the game away getting undisciplined mugging the receiver when they had it deep in their territory on 3rd and 22 giving the colts 3 points.Then on another 3rd down,the defender was all over him mugging him giving the colts another first down which led to a touchdown.i saw the whole game this time Hug,Youe Hawks defense was just not disciplined and fucked it up for Wilson.If i were Wilson,I would be very angry at those defenders right now.

they screwed wilson out of a victory,that one that led to a touchdown,it was totally unnessary for him to be mugging that receiver like he did.

Last edited:
I knew the Seahawks wouldn't win once they got into that two minute drill. Running QB's are at a severe disadvantage once they have to start relying heavily upon their arm.

BVWqxIBIMAAAMIG.jpg

WTF are you talking about?

You know, despite being division rivals, I tend to be ok with the Seahawks....but your rants sometimes make me want to hate them. :lol:

Really? Well then...insert your own damed rant! :lol:

I was just looking for an excuse to post a couple of pics of Watt's bloody face.. :lol:

Forum List

Back