Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Popular fulllback Michael Robinson released as the Seahawks trimmed to 53 players was re-signed today. The Hawks were without a fullback as Ware and Coleman both rookies were injured, Coleman in Thursday's game in AZ.

Robinson had a poor camp plus he had a 2.5 mill salary. He also had an undiagnosed ilness that was thought to be a mystery flu and turned out to be a bad med reaction that nearly shut down his kidneys. The "strange ilness" contributed to Robinson's bad camp and release.

Robinson's return isn't just a "fill in". He adds greatly to blocking for Lynch..protection for Wilson and he has great hands on the short pass. His YAC is awesome. Robinson scored several TDs last season catching passes and busting several tackles in the red zone.

The good news for the Hawks just keeps coming... For the fans also.. The Real Rob Report has been missed greatly. Michael's locker room interviews were the best inside 411 any football fan anywhere ever had. I for one am looking forward to Robinson getting back in uniform and back behind the camera for the Insider's" look at my Hawks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poozz9kzUeU]Seahawks Training camp 2013 (Real Rob Report) - YouTube[/ame]

Check out #26 in this highlight video from last season... I think you will understand my excitement getting Robinson back in a Hawk uni...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ic5S-Bkpms]Michael Robinson Highlights [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

The Seahawks need to hire two decent tackles for the O-Line and CUT McQuistan, Bowie and that scum paid mole Sweezy. Sweezy needs to be investigated for taking a bribe or bribes in attempts to scuttle the Seahawk's games. No way in HELL he practices well enough to fool our line coaches and plays like that in games that count. He's dirty.

Wilson has got to stop listening to the O co-ordinator about staying in the pocket when it is collapsing. He is better than that. All he has to do is run. He has shown he can do it yet tonight and in the last two games he has hesitated and he is getting beat to shit for that hesitation. Whomever has told him to stay in the pocket at all cost needs to shut the fuck up!

Dateline Misery..

Major prime time Seahawk Suckage in St Louis...

The Mighty Seahawks gain 38 yards in the first half !!!

Hail to King Russell Wilson.. Not !

The Offense was offensive... That is all.

How good are the Seahawks?

They won an NFL football game scoring two TDs on just 135 total yards on Offense.

That may be an NFL record.

The fucking world doesn't revolve around the Shehawks.

The fewest yards gained in an NFL game and still won 47 by the Houston Texans.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=221208023 FTA:

The Steelers (7-5-1) were 6-1-1 in their previous eight games, the NFL's best record over that span except for Atlanta's 7-0-1, yet lost to a first-year team that completed only three passes and had only three first downs. The Texans were outgained 422-47, the fewest yards ever by a winning team in NFL history.

Thanks Huggy, keep bitchin, you keep proving me right.

Last edited:

They won an NFL football game scoring two TDs on just 135 total yards on Offense.

Houston Texans vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - Recap - December 08, 2002 - ESPN FTA:

The Steelers (7-5-1) were 6-1-1 in their previous eight games, the NFL's best record over that span except for Atlanta's 7-0-1, yet lost to a first-year team that completed only three passes and had only three first downs. The Texans were outgained 422-47, the fewest yards ever by a winning team in NFL history.

That's the least I can do. Being right is very important to some people. Me ? Not so much. I like to believe that there is still a lot to learn.

As far as the world not revolving around the Seahawks.. You are in error !!! :lol:

BUT I bow down to the Houston Texans... :texflag: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: THAT's an awesome record !!

Last edited:
:lol:

OT against Tampa Bay!!!

:clap2:

A win is a win. As long as they keep finding ways to win they will do well.

There should be concern that they aren't beating up the bad teams like they should....but 8-1 is 8-1.

I don't know how to break it to youz gize but that 0-8 team is a pretty good team. I know...0-8 should speak for itself. Watching them play today thier record makes no sense. I can't believe they haven't won any games this season. Now...The Jags are sucky ... But TB is a way better team than thier record would indicate. I'm not saying they should have beaten the Hawks ... but those 21 points in the first half didn't put themselves on the scoreboard. Thier QB played his ass off. In the first half TB was like 9/10 on 3rd down conversions. The kid is very accurate and for the most part makes good decisions. TB has a vey good defense also. This is the first time I've seen em play this season. They must have brought thier A+ game today cuz I can think of a lot of other teams they would have beaten playing like they did this afternoon.

That's the least I can do. Being right is very important to some people. Me ? Not so much. I like to believe that there is still a lot to learn.

As far as the world not revolving around the Seahawks.. You are in error !!! :lol:

BUT I bow down to the Houston Texans... :texflag: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: THAT's an awesome record !!

The Texans? They aren't very good, why do you think they are good?

They played the Colts tougher than the Broncos did.

A win is a win. As long as they keep finding ways to win they will do well.

There should be concern that they aren't beating up the bad teams like they should....but 8-1 is 8-1.

I don't know how to break it to youz gize but that 0-8 team is a pretty good team. I know...0-8 should speak for itself. Watching them play today thier record makes no sense. I can't believe they haven't won any games this season. Now...The Jags are sucky ... But TB is a way better team than thier record would indicate. I'm not saying they should have beaten the Hawks ... but those 21 points in the first half didn't put themselves on the scoreboard. Thier QB played his ass off. In the first half TB was like 9/10 on 3rd down conversions. The kid is very accurate and for the most part makes good decisions. TB has a vey good defense also. This is the first time I've seen em play this season. They must have brought thier A+ game today cuz I can think of a lot of other teams they would have beaten playing like they did this afternoon.

The Bucs have more talent than you'd expect from an 0-8 team....but they are not good. They have had locker room problems all year. Their star running back is out. They have been using Revis in zone rather than man coverage, and he may not be 100%. The team has been surrounded by drama and the coach has been at the heart of most of it. It's been a train wreck in Tampa this year.

they got a damn good defense as well,just no offense.

Not true. Thier offense was VERY good at times early in the game. Inexperienced is probably a better description plus the head coach/play caller had to go to the hospital.

I'm not saying that the second game for thier new QB was important or anything to have the support of the head coach at a critical time late in the game.. But I am saying that the new QB could have probably used the input and support of Kubiac late in the game. :lol:

Kubiac was an asshole for whimping out just when his new QB needed him. Or in other words... The head coach and offensive signal caller probably wasn't much help for his brand new QB from a hospital bed.

Not true. Thier offense was VERY good at times early in the game. Inexperienced is probably a better description plus the head coach/play caller had to go to the hospital.

I'm not saying that the second game for thier new QB was important or anything to have the support of the head coach at a critical time late in the game.. But I am saying that the new QB could have probably used the input and support of Kubiac late in the game. :lol:

Kubiac was an asshole for whimping out just when his new QB needed him. Or in other words... The head coach and offensive signal caller probably wasn't much help for his brand new QB from a hospital bed.

:confused:

Forum List

Back