Seahawks SUCK !!!!

OT against Tampon Bay........At Home?

Super Bowl contender

yeah Hug,as much as I hate to admit it,thats not the making of a superbowl contender.:mad: that was embarrassing to me yesterday.If that had happened against the saints at home,i could hold my head up high and talk about the great come back win down by 3 touchdowns.But the winless Bucs? that was embarrassing as a Hawks fan their performance they gave.im beginning to think they have the mindset they can just show up and win now because of their record.

OT against Tampon Bay........At Home?

Super Bowl contender

:lol:

OT against Tampa Bay!!!

:clap2:

A win is a win. As long as they keep finding ways to win they will do well.

Yeah but that kind of lameduck performance laying an egg on defense like they did in the first half putting the offense in a hole like they did,wont cut it in a couple weeks anymore when they play teams like the saints.

Unless they bring their A game like they did when they played the niners earlier this year,they cant expect to show up and give that kind of performance against quality teams like the saints and expect to win.Even at home games as the Bucs just proved.they are going to have to turn it up a huge notch is they expect to beat the saints here in a couple weeks.

coming out laying an egg against creampuff teams like the lambs and Bucs is one thing,but they cant expect to come out and play like that against teams like the saints even at home,and expect to keep winning,they are going to have to get their act together and start playing the way they are capable of and turn it up a notch if they expect to win homefield advantage and get to the superbowl.

I had this game and the saints game automatically penciled in as victorys.Till they start playing like they did against the niners earlier in the year,I cant pick them to win any games till then.

Last edited:

There should be concern that they aren't beating up the bad teams like they should....but 8-1 is 8-1.

I don't know how to break it to youz gize but that 0-8 team is a pretty good team. I know...0-8 should speak for itself. Watching them play today thier record makes no sense. I can't believe they haven't won any games this season. Now...The Jags are sucky ... But TB is a way better team than thier record would indicate. I'm not saying they should have beaten the Hawks ... but those 21 points in the first half didn't put themselves on the scoreboard. Thier QB played his ass off. In the first half TB was like 9/10 on 3rd down conversions. The kid is very accurate and for the most part makes good decisions. TB has a vey good defense also. This is the first time I've seen em play this season. They must have brought thier A+ game today cuz I can think of a lot of other teams they would have beaten playing like they did this afternoon.

Thats actually a good point Huggy has here.I was reading about that game in USA TODAY and THEY mentioned that the Bucs in their 0-8 start,that 4 of those 8 games they lost were only by a field goal or less,so they just may be a much better team than what their record indicates.

Like Huggy said,now if that had been the Jags they played like that against,then yeah,Huggy here would have something serious to worry about. Or if they go up to atlanta and cant stop THAT non existent running game as well,then they do have something serious to worry about then as well.

Hug also called it correctly that they brought their A game against them.Wilson was saying that all the teams out there know they are a very good football team so they are all brininging their A games against them which they did.they pulled out all stops at trying to win this game against the hawks.wilson also mentioned,had they won this game,that would have turned their season around and they would have had something very positive to go into next season about so they were pulling out all stops they had to beat the Hawks and the hawks i think,just thought they could show up.they better learn quickly,they cant do that anymore.just show up for games and expect to win.

There should be concern that they aren't beating up the bad teams like they should....but 8-1 is 8-1.

I don't know how to break it to youz gize but that 0-8 team is a pretty good team. I know...0-8 should speak for itself. Watching them play today thier record makes no sense. I can't believe they haven't won any games this season. Now...The Jags are sucky ... But TB is a way better team than thier record would indicate. I'm not saying they should have beaten the Hawks ... but those 21 points in the first half didn't put themselves on the scoreboard. Thier QB played his ass off. In the first half TB was like 9/10 on 3rd down conversions. The kid is very accurate and for the most part makes good decisions. TB has a vey good defense also. This is the first time I've seen em play this season. They must have brought thier A+ game today cuz I can think of a lot of other teams they would have beaten playing like they did this afternoon.

Thats actually a good point Huggy has here.I was reading about that game in USA TODAY and THEY mentioned that the Bucs in their 0-8 start,that 4 of those 8 games they lost were only by a field goal or less,so they just may be a much better team than what their record indicates.

Like Huggy said,now if that had been the Jags they played like that against,then yeah,Huggy here would have something serious to worry about. Or if they go up to atlanta and cant stop THAT non existent running game as well,then they do have something serious to worry about then as well.

Hug also called it correctly that they brought their A game against them.Wilson was saying that all the teams out there know they are a very good football team so they are all brininging their A games against them which they did.they pulled out all stops at trying to win this game against the hawks.wilson also mentioned,had they won this game,that would have turned their season around and they would have had something very positive to go into next season about so they were pulling out all stops they had to beat the Hawks and the hawks i think,just thought they could show up.they better learn quickly,they cant do that anymore.just show up for games and expect to win.

Specifically what happened in the last two games is that the Bucs picked on a tendency of the Hawks, exposed by the Rams, to attempt to strip the football in all tackling situations. This has worked well for Seattle earlier on in the season, as they are in or nearly at the lead in that(turnovers recovered) catagory. The other thing Seattle has been doing is over pursuing at the line of scrimmage in defending running plays and the runners in the last two games have been more patient and hitting holes that have developed as the Hawks over run blocking assignments. This tendency can and will be corrected. Some work on releasing from blocks and a more patient approach ...staying in thier lanes... and most of those 6-12 yard runs will be stopped at 2-3 yrds.

It has been the over running of the running defense of the Seahawks that has allowed the Rams and last weekend the Bucs to execute 9/10 third downs in the first half. It isn't likely that the Bucs would have scored a single TD if not allowed to run thier way into the red zone. Strangely it is the speed and athleticism of Seattle that has been used against them recently in the first halves of the last two games.

Specifically what happened in the last two games is that the Bucs picked on a tendency of the Hawks, exposed by the Rams, to attempt to strip the football in all tackling situations. This has worked well for Seattle earlier on in the season, as they are in or nearly at the lead in that(turnovers recovered) catagory. The other thing Seattle has been doing is over pursuing at the line of scrimmage in defending running plays and the runners in the last two games have been more patient and hitting holes that have developed as the Hawks over run blocking assignments. This tendency can and will be corrected. Some work on releasing from blocks and a more patient approach ...staying in thier lanes... and most of those 6-12 yard runs will be stopped at 2-3 yrds.

It has been the over running of the running defense of the Seahawks that has allowed the Rams and last weekend the Bucs to execute 9/10 third downs in the first half. It isn't likely that the Bucs would have scored a single TD if not allowed to run thier way into the red zone. Strangely it is the speed and athleticism of Seattle that has been used against them recently in the first halves of the last two games.

that explains their defensive problems recently.Whats your take on the Hawks offense against the rams? Its embarrassing as a Hawks fan to know that we had trouble scoring touchdowns against them up in St Louis which doesnt make any sense.Look at the niners,they had no problems after the first quarter scoring against them and that was with Bradford.

Look at the Titans,they dont have a special explosive offense,yet THEY had no problems putting up a bunch of points scoring against them in St Loius last week.

The Lambs have a good defense Hug,but ONLY when they play the Hawks do they have a good defense.They have had our number the last 2 years causing them problems on offense.

Last edited:

I think we're all in agreement.

Shehawgs = over-rated
Tampon Bay = under-rated

Shehawgs = over-rated
Tampon Bay = under-rated

They are who they are.

Sea 8-1
TB 0-8

I'd still rather be us rather than them. We had two stupid turnovers in the first qtr that led to TB points. They were up by 21 before our first score. We were still good enough to step on the gas when needed and win the game. I blame the refs for allowing Seattle to win.

Shehawgs = over-rated
Tampon Bay = under-rated

They are who they are.

Sea 8-1
TB 0-8

I'd still rather be us rather than them. We had two stupid turnovers in the first qtr that led to TB points. They were up by 21 before our first score. We were still good enough to step on the gas when needed and win the game. I blame the refs for allowing Seattle to win.

You'd rather be 8-1 instead of 0-8, could you post anything dumber?

Shehawgs = over-rated
Tampon Bay = under-rated

They are who they are.

Sea 8-1
TB 0-8

Being a slave to opinion I promise to try harder !!

Shehawgs = over-rated
Tampon Bay = under-rated

They are who they are.

Sea 8-1
TB 0-8

He could take lessons and a cue from you on how to look like a retard if he wanted to by posting retarded posts by saying Kurt Warner is not a great quarterback if he wanted to start posting looking like a retard.
He would just have to have a long consultation with you on how to post and look like a retard at the same time.:D

Last edited:
OK... It's Wednesday afternoon and here we Seahawk fans are way in over our heads.

We have never been 7-1 let alone the possibility of 9-1. It's getting hard to breath at these altitudes...

I really don't know how the Chiefs fans are doing it..

8-1 ... a game and a half in the lead in the NFC.

Fortunately for the Falcons they pissed off the Seahawks in the playoffs with a 24 seconds to a field goal after Wilson and Co had come from way behind to take the lead. The Hawks players probably won't let the thought of losing that game enter into thier will to beat Atlanta Sunday...probably...

They are who they are.

Sea 8-1
TB 0-8

He could take lessons and a cue from you on how to look like a retard if he wanted to by posting retarded posts by saying Kurt Warner is not a great quarterback if he wanted to start posting looking like a retard.
He would just have to have a long consultation with you on how to post and look like a retard at the same time.:D

Warner is an average QB, he is not even a HOF. ken Anderson, Ken Stabler, John Brodie are all good QB's that did not make the HOF.

Great QB's make the HOF, Montana, Elway, Marino, Fouts, Brady, Manning, Bradshaw, Tarkington are all great QB's, Warner is no where near their levels.

Warner is an average QB, he is not even a HOF. ken Anderson, Ken Stabler, John Brodie are all good QB's that did not make the HOF.

Great QB's make the HOF, Montana, Elway, Marino, Fouts, Brady, Manning, Bradshaw, Tarkington are all great QB's, Warner is no where near their levels.

Would you girls take your little squabble about a guy that WAS a two time SB MVP phenom and then fell off the radar somewhere else. Warner was Tebowing before Tebow was a gleam in Jeebuses eye. His godboy routine was annoying. I'm glad he got bad just as fast as he got good. He was unbeatable for a couple of years. He had the best pass catching RB and group of recievers in his little run. You cannot take that away from him. His biggest problem was that he was old when he got discovered and probably lost his physical abilities as the nature of the NFL...injuries and free agency ...etc..ate up his targets. Plus as is the nature of the NFL teams developed the means to defeat the St Louis offense. Plus he wasn't mobile. He just wasn't a "legend" long enough to warrant a HOF slot. PLus nobody likes the fact that that stupid C**T took the Rams outta LA almost before her late husband had been burried or cremated or whatever they did with him..

Shehawgs = over-rated
Tampon Bay = under-rated

They are who they are.

Sea 8-1
TB 0-8

Color me unimpressed

For an 8-1 team they seem complacent. SeaHawks have never won anything. Making the playoffs or winning the division is not enough. The Hawks have never had a team this good, their time to win is now. They need to be hungry

They had better turn on a switch by playoff time or they will be another Seattle Mariners of 2001. Win all time record 116 in regular season and flop in the playoffs

Shehawgs = over-rated
Tampon Bay = under-rated

They are who they are.

Sea 8-1
TB 0-8

Color me unimpressed

For an 8-1 team they seem complacent. SeaHawks have never won anything. Making the playoffs or winning the division is not enough. The Hawks have never had a team this good, their time to win is now. They need to be hungry

They had better turn on a switch by playoff time or they will be another Seattle Mariners of 2001. Win all time record 116 in regular season and flop in the playoffs

For The Love Of God ... !!!!!

Relax ... !!!!!

We here up in the rainy ... cold...windy.... Emerald City... know EXACTLY why we have been just suuking out some of our wins.

The O-Line has been a joke. Wilson has had no time to check down his reads. For much of the first 9 games this season we have had only two of the five linemen with any experience. Injuries have devastated the Hawks on the O-line. The good news is that these injuries all happened early. They happened to very good players that will all be back on line within the next two games against the hapless Vikings and Atlanta. Then we have a bye. We should be in good shape with the addition of the mystical, magical...mercurial Percy Harvin coming out of the bye.

The REALLY good news for the Seahawks is that our crazy good(pass) defense is fully intact and injury free.

We have had issues on run defense but nothing that can't be dealt with in coaching tecnique. The boys have just been trying too hard and over runnning gaps leaving holes to run through. No big whoop!

This team could very well be 10-1 going into the get well bye.

If Y'all wanna wring yo little wrists about a team THIS weekend... try the 9ers... Carolina is great against the run and THAT is how SF has been winning lately. I pick Carolina to take the 49ers out of the NFC West hunt this weekend.

So THERE !!!

Would you girls take your little squabble about a guy that WAS a two time SB MVP phenom and then fell off the radar somewhere else. Warner was Tebowing before Tebow was a gleam in Jeebuses eye. His godboy routine was annoying. I'm glad he got bad just as fast as he got good. He was unbeatable for a couple of years. He had the best pass catching RB and group of recievers in his little run. You cannot take that away from him. His biggest problem was that he was old when he got discovered and probably lost his physical abilities as the nature of the NFL...injuries and free agency ...etc..ate up his targets. Plus as is the nature of the NFL teams developed the means to defeat the St Louis offense. Plus he wasn't mobile. He just wasn't a "legend" long enough to warrant a HOF slot. PLus nobody likes the fact that that stupid C**T took the Rams outta LA almost before her late husband had been burried or cremated or whatever they did with him..

That was my point, he had some success, but overall he was an average quarterback, like Hasselback.

They are who they are.

Sea 8-1
TB 0-8

Color me unimpressed

For The Love Of God ... !!!!!

Relax ... !!!!!

We here up in the rainy ... cold...windy.... Emerald City... know EXACTLY why we have been just suuking out some of our wins.

The O-Line has been a joke. Wilson has had no time to check down his reads. For much of the first 9 games this season we have had only two of the five linemen with any experience. Injuries have devastated the Hawks on the O-line. The good news is that these injuries all happened early. They happened to very good players that will all be back on line within the next two games against the hapless Vikings and Atlanta. Then we have a bye. We should be in good shape with the addition of the mystical, magical...mercurial Percy Harvin coming out of the bye.

The REALLY good news for the Seahawks is that our crazy good(pass) defense is fully intact and injury free.

We have had issues on run defense but nothing that can't be dealt with in coaching tecnique. The boys have just been trying too hard and over runnning gaps leaving holes to run through. No big whoop!

This team could very well be 10-1 going into the get well bye.

If Y'all wanna wring yo little wrists about a team THIS weekend... try the 9ers... Carolina is great against the run and THAT is how SF has been winning lately. I pick Carolina to take the 49ers out of the NFC West hunt this weekend.

So THERE !!!

but that doesnt explain why a crappy tream like the titans who hardly have a dangerous offense was able to score points at will against the Lambs though finding them to be easy pickens.

as always,you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are.I already addressed that issue and shot down that pathetic rambling of yours on that thread.

None of those QBS you mentioned,set the kind of records that warner did or turned around two doormat franchises.give it up,you were schooled back then on that thread.

im not going to repeat myself again after taking you to school there.stop whining and grasping at straws and accept it you have been proven wrong.He started late in his career when he was old so he didnt have near as much time to do what all those quarterbacks did.

as always,your comparing apples to oranges,anderson,stabler and brodie,started right out of college in the NFL,Warner did not.warner was overlooked,they were not.:cuckoo: give it up and stop whining.

only an immature troll would keep ignoring the FACT i mentioend a hundred times that before warner got to the lambs and cardinals,they were doormat franchises and have been ever since.Warner excelled at reading defenses and the only QB according to what the broadcasters always said that had a quicker release that he did was Dan Marino.

i dont even know WHY i defend warner since i didnt even like him in the first place for coddling with that evil bitch **** Georgia.I didnt even like warner,but unlike you,im not immature to where i cant admit to being proven wrong.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

That was my point, he had some success, but overall he was an average quarterback, like Hasselback.

bullshit as always from you troll.Hasselback did not set records like warner did that myself and others spelled out to you dummies stlye and neither did anderson,brodie,or stabler.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back