Seahawks SUCK !!!!

23-3 at the half

Atlanta better get crackin if they are going to get my predicted 21 points.

Wilson passes for over 220 yds and 2 TDs already. Lynch is up near 70 Rushing in 2 qtrs.

Hauschka trying to steal the show with three FGs... Nice try kicker boy... Maybe next week.

Last edited:
Why can't the Seahawks blow out any teams onna road ????

Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ? Why ?

The Rams really put a number on the Colts, on the road even. Must have been the bad calls and injuries in the Seahawks game. :)

The Niners just have got to finish more drives with touchdowns. It's been a problem for a long time now, they go down the field and settle for field goals. Losing 10-9 at home? :(

That Panthers defense though.....damn. They are having one hell of a year. Only the Chiefs give up fewer points per game, and that's a difference of 4 points more the Panthers have given up this year.

Seattle had better win the West now that they have a 2 game lead and currently hold the tiebreak over the Niners.

The Niners just have got to finish more drives with touchdowns. It's been a problem for a long time now, they go down the field and settle for field goals. Losing 10-9 at home? :(

That Panthers defense though.....damn. They are having one hell of a year. Only the Chiefs give up fewer points per game, and that's a difference of 4 points more the Panthers have given up this year.

Seattle had better win the West now that they have a 2 game lead and currently hold the tiebreak over the Niners.

The fill in players on our O-Line played well today. Like I have said in previous weeks when Wilson has time to go through his reads and check downs the dude is friggin amazing. Today he had time and the results were obvious. Marshawn Lynch was also the beneficiary of better line play. He had holes to run through for a change and his 145 yards is clear evidense of that line blocking improvement.

Next up...we have the Vikings coming to Seattle next week. We should have all our starters in the O-line back plus Percy Harvin to feature in his first game as a Seahawk. There are no gaurantees but ...yes it looks good for the Hawks to win the West and probably the NFC home game advantage for the playoffs.

Your 9ers had better shake this loss off and get thier heads right because the Rams and Cards are not THAT far behind you. It isn't inconceivable that you lose to Seattle at home and NO in thier house. The Rams showed today that they can play with anyone right now. Thank GAWD we beat them away this season and only have to see em both in the CLink later in the season. I still can't believe the Rams friggin BLEW out the Colts in Indy today.

Last edited:

The fill in players on our O-Line played well today. Like I have said in previous weeks when Wilson has time to go through his reads and check downs the dude is friggin amazing. Today he had time and the results were obvious. Marshawn Lynch was also the beneficiary of better line play. He had holes to run through for a change and his 145 yards is clear evidense of that line blocking improvement.

Next up...we have the Vikings coming to Seattle next week. We should have all our starters in the O-line back plus Percy Harvin to feature in his first game as a Seahawk. There are no gaurantees but ...yes it looks good for the Hawks to win the West and probably the NFC home game advantage for the playoffs.

Your 9ers had better shake this loss off and get thier heads right because the Rams and Cards are not THAT far behind you. It isn't inconceivable that you lose to Seattle at home and NO in thier house. The Rams showed today that they can play with anyone right now. Thank GAWD we beat them away this season and only have to see em both in the CLink later in the season. I still can't believe the Rams friggin BLEW out the Colts in Indy today.

Don't expect the Hawks to play Harvin, or all of the injured O-linemen, this coming week. Since they have the bye week 12, they might just rest them all so they can have 2 more weeks to heal and get game-ready.

Don't expect the Hawks to play Harvin, or all of the injured O-linemen, this coming week. Since they have the bye week 12, they might just rest them all so they can have 2 more weeks to heal and get game-ready.

I agree. I was just parroting what Carroll said today. As long as Wilson has the time he needs and isn't getting pounded like he was the two previous weeks and Lynch has holes to run through we don't need the first string O-Line. As fragile as Harvin has been in his career there is no need to play him and risk any future games where he might make the difference. I wouldn't mind if we just held back Harvin till the playoffs.

I could see unveiling Percy in SF. That game could be a big deal depending on what everyone's record is on December 8th. If it is critical to win that game to get home field advantage I say play him.

Last edited:
Back on topic

Yes the Seahawks SUCK

They will continue to SUCK until they actually win a championship. That is the way it works

Uh your being a little extreme here.The Bills and The Vikings never won a championship but both made it to 4 superbowls so they hardly suck as an organization.:lol: I havent said the seahawks suck yet but I WILL for sure be saying that if they dont blow THIS team out of the water the falcons sunday.

The Lambs and The Bucs I can overlook nearly losing to them because The Lambs have the hawks number,The seahawks always struggle against them on offense everytime they face them.The Lambs seem to get up especially for them and always bring their A agme on defense against them.

The Bucs are a much better team than their record indicates.6 out of their 8 games they lost were all by a field goal or less so its not like they're not playing hard and not motivated.with their new quarterback,they are playing inspired football now,they seem to believe in him.

Now if they go and lay an egg to the falcons,a team that has NO RUNNING GAME,a horrible defense that gives up points to every team out there in droves,and always did last year even when they were good,if they cant score a bunch of points against THIS team,then they will not go to the superbowl.they will be lucky if they win one game in the playoffs if they blow this one and its a close game.

I will at that point join in on the chorus of THE SEAHAWKS SUCK. at that point,reality wont be able to be denied anymore and excuses os missing all pro lineman wont hold any water anymore either.

with THIS team though,I dont think I will have to worry about that though.I think Im pretty safe.:D they let me down though and dont blow THIS team out,Im off the bandwagon for sure.

This is the best Seahawks team I have seen in my life. They should win 13-14 games this year. The NFC is weak at the top, if the Seahawks do not at least make the Superbowl........they are pretenders

thats fair enough.If they cant get to the superbowl witH this TEAM,then yeah,they are pretenders.as long as they get homefiled advantage,i dont see them not going to the superbowl.they have to get that though,i dont see them not wrapping that up though cause the saints are a different team on the road and they got to go to seattle and play them there,by then the hawks will have all theor horses ready and be healthy and rested with the bye week so i see them doing the same thing to them there that they have done to the niners the last couple years in seattle.

The Vikings really suck worse and to top it off the taxpayers of MN are stuck footing the bill for a Billion dollar stadium. Haven't watched a single game in years.

since they wont give the fans what they want,an OUTDOOR stadium,nobody should support that team.thats the problem with soscity,the fans bith and moan about it but they dont take any action like boycotting the games demanding an outdoor stadium so nothing ever gets done.:cuckoo:

23-3 at the half

Atlanta better get crackin if they are going to get my predicted 21 points.

Wilson passes for over 220 yds and 2 TDs already. Lynch is up near 70 Rushing in 2 qtrs.

Hauschka trying to steal the show with three FGs... Nice try kicker boy... Maybe next week.

I now have renewed faith in our Hawks Huggy.as you saw,I wasnt ragging on them when they were just barely escpaing with victorys against the lambs and the bucs.as i said,the Lambs seem to have the Hawks number the last couple years.beating them last year at home and nearly on the road as well causing their offense problems.They remind me of the raiders all those years when the Broncos had Elway.

The raiders would stink up the joint and look like a grade school team and have a losing record and play bad against other teams but they always caused the broncos problems and sometimes swept them during the season as well.

and like you said,the bucs are actually a pretty good team much better than what their record indicates having has 6 of their 8 losses lost only by a field goal or less so I relaxed when I thought about that.Like i said,i was ONLY going to be worried if THIS game against the falcons was close and not a blowout because they ARE as bad a team as their record indicates with no running game so i figured the hawks would feast on some falcons and they did not disspaoint.

Last edited:
After New Orleans smacks Kaepenick around and Brees carves up the SF secondary this weekend the 9ers are done in thier attempt to take the NFC West. At 6-4 they will be fighting for thier lives tied with the Cardinals just to get a wild card.

NO at 8-2 still a game and a half back of the Seahawks at 10-1 STILL must come to Seattle for at least thier third loss.

I have no fear of Atlanta in the CLink or SF in the Bay. Seattle's supposed advantage at home is reported to be 5 1/2 points. That doesn't account for the 29-3 spanking in week two. Seattle just plain matches up very well against San Francisco no matter where they play... Seattle is 5-1 in away games this season so the much reported "Seattle can't play on the road" has been put to bed.

Uh your being a little extreme here.The Bills and The Vikings never won a championship but both made it to 4 superbowls so they hardly suck as an organization.:lol: I havent said the seahawks suck yet but I WILL for sure be saying that if they dont blow THIS team out of the water the falcons sunday.

The Lambs and The Bucs I can overlook nearly losing to them because The Lambs have the hawks number,The seahawks always struggle against them on offense everytime they face them.The Lambs seem to get up especially for them and always bring their A agme on defense against them.

The Bucs are a much better team than their record indicates.6 out of their 8 games they lost were all by a field goal or less so its not like they're not playing hard and not motivated.with their new quarterback,they are playing inspired football now,they seem to believe in him.

Now if they go and lay an egg to the falcons,a team that has NO RUNNING GAME,a horrible defense that gives up points to every team out there in droves,and always did last year even when they were good,if they cant score a bunch of points against THIS team,then they will not go to the superbowl.they will be lucky if they win one game in the playoffs if they blow this one and its a close game.

I will at that point join in on the chorus of THE SEAHAWKS SUCK. at that point,reality wont be able to be denied anymore and excuses os missing all pro lineman wont hold any water anymore either.

with THIS team though,I dont think I will have to worry about that though.I think Im pretty safe.:D they let me down though and dont blow THIS team out,Im off the bandwagon for sure.

This is the best Seahawks team I have seen in my life. They should win 13-14 games this year. The NFC is weak at the top, if the Seahawks do not at least make the Superbowl........they are pretenders

thats fair enough.If they cant get to the superbowl witH this TEAM,then yeah,they are pretenders.as long as they get homefiled advantage,i dont see them not going to the superbowl.they have to get that though,i dont see them not wrapping that up though cause the saints are a different team on the road and they got to go to seattle and play them there,by then the hawks will have all theor horses ready and be healthy and rested with the bye week so i see them doing the same thing to them there that they have done to the niners the last couple years in seattle.

I don't see why this Seahawk team should not make the Superbowl. Especially with homefield advantage

But the Superbowl? Leaving that nice cozy dome with your adoring fans for a windy, freezing Meadowlands on a February night

Last edited:

I don't see why this Seahawk team should not make the Superbowl. Especially with homefield advantage

But the Superbowl? Leaving that nice cozy dome with your adoring fans for a windy, freezing Meadowlands on a February night

Are You Crazy !!!! ?????

Who got the "nice cozy dome" ??? The CLink is an open air stadium. Fans get rained on...snowed on ... beer spilt on em.. they get thier ear drums blowed out.

Are You Crazy !!!! ?????

Who got the "nice cozy dome" ??? The CLink is an open air stadium. Fans get rained on...snowed on ... beer spilt on em.. they get thier ear drums blowed out.

My bad.....sometimes I still live like it was 20 years ago

Still, a Superbowl in the Meadowlands will not be kind to the SeaHawks. The weather dictates your game strategy. It is not the cold or the snow but the wind. With the coin flip you do not decide if you want the ball, you decide when you want the wind.
Teams will call timeout at the end of a quarter so that they will have the wind when they kick. The wind will blow balls into the ground. You will only be able to score in the two quarters you have the wind with you

The SeaHawks will have a chance to play in the Meadowlands in December. They will get a chance to see what conditions are like. But the Superbowl will be interesting as the weather conditions will play a big role

Are You Crazy !!!! ?????

Still, a Superbowl in the Meadowlands will not be kind to the SeaHawks. The weather dictates your game strategy. It is not the cold or the snow but the wind. With the coin flip you do not decide if you want the ball, you decide when you want the wind.
Teams will call timeout at the end of a quarter so that they will have the wind when they kick. The wind will blow balls into the ground. You will only be able to score in the two quarters you have the wind with you

The SeaHawks will have a chance to play in the Meadowlands in December. They will get a chance to see what conditions are like. But the Superbowl will be interesting as the weather conditions will play a big role

The wind will blow balls into the ground

I just HATE it when the wind blows my balls into the ground. :eek:

Are You Crazy !!!! ?????

The wind will blow balls into the ground

I just HATE it when the wind blows my balls into the ground. :eek:

I have been a Giants fan for 50 years. When the winds kick up in November-January they whip around the stadium and those nice little screen passes end up at the receivers feet. Punts get knocked down to 30-40 yards. Field goals over 35 yards are a chance. It will be a unique SuperBowl, you have two quarters to score in

Forum List

Back