Seasonal flu and Novel H1N1 Vaccination Recommendations

Yesterday, there was a "stimulating" discussion after the question was posed "Will you get a flu shot?"

I thought I would take this opportunity to summarize the CDC Recommendations as to whom should receive each type of vaccination: Seasonal Flu Vaccine and Novel H1N1 Vaccine.

These are recommendations. No one is forced to get a flu shot. No one is required to get a flu shot. None of the members of the Federal Death Panel played a role in determining these recommendations.

Here they are:

Seasonal Influenza Vaccine

People who should get the seasonal vaccine each year are:
  1. Children aged 6 months up to their 19th birthday
  2. Pregnant women
  3. People 50 years of age and older
  4. People of any age with certain chronic medical conditions
  5. People who live in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
  6. People who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, including:
    1. Health care workers
    2. Household contacts of persons at high risk for complications from the flu
    3. Household contacts and out of home caregivers of children less than 6 months of age (these children are too young to be vaccinated)

2009 H1N1 Vaccine

The groups recommended to receive the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine include:
  • Pregnant women because they are at higher risk of complications and can potentially provide protection to infants who cannot be vaccinated;
  • Household contacts and caregivers for children younger than 6 months of age because younger infants are at higher risk of influenza-related complications and cannot be vaccinated. Vaccination of those in close contact with infants younger than 6 months old might help protect infants by “cocooning” them from the virus;
  • Healthcare and emergency medical services personnel because infections among healthcare workers have been reported and this can be a potential source of infection for vulnerable patients. Also, increased absenteeism in this population could reduce healthcare system capacity;
  • All people from 6 months through 24 years of age
    • Children from 6 months through 18 years of age because cases of 2009 H1N1 influenza have been seen in children who are in close contact with each other in school and day care settings, which increases the likelihood of disease spread, and
    • Young adults 19 through 24 years of age because many cases of 2009 H1N1 influenza have been seen in these healthy young adults and they often live, work, and study in close proximity, and they are a frequently mobile population; and,
  • Persons aged 25 through 64 years who have health conditions associated with higher risk of medical complications from influenza.
Once the demand for vaccine for the prioritized groups has been met at the local level, programs and providers should also begin vaccinating everyone from the ages of 25 through 64 years. Current studies indicate that the risk for infection among persons age 65 or older is less than the risk for younger age groups. However, once vaccine demand among younger age groups has been met, programs and providers should offer vaccination to people 65 or older.

Who Should NOT Be Vaccinated (Both vaccines)

There are some people who should not get a flu vaccine without first consulting a physician. These include:
  • People who have a severe allergy to chicken eggs.
  • People who have had a severe reaction to an influenza vaccination.
  • People who developed Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) within 6 weeks of getting an influenza vaccine.
  • Children less than 6 months of age (influenza vaccine is not approved for this age group), and
  • People who have a moderate-to-severe illness with a fever (they should wait until they recover to get vaccinated.)
Links...all this information is found on CDC.gov

(And finally...this thread is indended to be a PSA. I encourage discussion and questions regarding the recommendations, but flames about the evil intentions of the medical field are not appreciated)

Flu shots r useless, they can't predict what virus is coming as they sell the public bs

DQafGwGUEAEBDE6.jpg:large

lmfao d.a.

upload_2019-2-26_19-41-33.png

Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a disorder in which the body’s immune system attacks part of the peripheral nervous system. The first symptoms of this disorder include varying degrees of weakness or tingling sensations in the legs. In many instances the symmetrical weakness and abnormal sensations spread to the arms and upper body. These symptoms can increase in intensity until certain muscles cannot be used at all and, when severe, the person is almost totally paralyzed. In these cases the disorder is life threatening – potentially interfering with breathing and, at times, with blood pressure or heart rate – and is considered a medical emergency. Such an individual is often put on a ventilator to assist with breathing and is watched closely for problems such as an abnormal heart beat, infections, blood clots, and high or low blood pressure. Most individuals, however, have good recovery from even the most severe cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, although some continue to have a certain degree of weakness.

Oh but by this point the Obama screwballs made sure this info was probably taken down when ppl ask questions.

If they try to shoot up babies that mama's and pappa's who refuse to poison their children they will definitely have a small war on their hands. Lamar Alexander and the rest at that bogus hearing they held in DC concerning vaccines were totally disgusting.

upload_2019-4-12_11-58-21.png

Doctors Consult Dr. Google Too

Trust those medical Gods they know it all lmfao.. SO what will the leftist stooges use now when they say " the internet said so" or Where'd you get that google lol IDIOT!!

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-12_12-0-6.png
    upload_2019-4-12_12-0-6.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 300
Yesterday, there was a "stimulating" discussion after the question was posed "Will you get a flu shot?"

I thought I would take this opportunity to summarize the CDC Recommendations as to whom should receive each type of vaccination: Seasonal Flu Vaccine and Novel H1N1 Vaccine.

These are recommendations. No one is forced to get a flu shot. No one is required to get a flu shot. None of the members of the Federal Death Panel played a role in determining these recommendations.

Here they are:

Seasonal Influenza Vaccine

People who should get the seasonal vaccine each year are:
  1. Children aged 6 months up to their 19th birthday
  2. Pregnant women
  3. People 50 years of age and older
  4. People of any age with certain chronic medical conditions
  5. People who live in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities
  6. People who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, including:
    1. Health care workers
    2. Household contacts of persons at high risk for complications from the flu
    3. Household contacts and out of home caregivers of children less than 6 months of age (these children are too young to be vaccinated)

2009 H1N1 Vaccine

The groups recommended to receive the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine include:
  • Pregnant women because they are at higher risk of complications and can potentially provide protection to infants who cannot be vaccinated;
  • Household contacts and caregivers for children younger than 6 months of age because younger infants are at higher risk of influenza-related complications and cannot be vaccinated. Vaccination of those in close contact with infants younger than 6 months old might help protect infants by cocooning them from the virus;
  • Healthcare and emergency medical services personnel because infections among healthcare workers have been reported and this can be a potential source of infection for vulnerable patients. Also, increased absenteeism in this population could reduce healthcare system capacity;
  • All people from 6 months through 24 years of age
    • Children from 6 months through 18 years of age because cases of 2009 H1N1 influenza have been seen in children who are in close contact with each other in school and day care settings, which increases the likelihood of disease spread, and
    • Young adults 19 through 24 years of age because many cases of 2009 H1N1 influenza have been seen in these healthy young adults and they often live, work, and study in close proximity, and they are a frequently mobile population; and,
  • Persons aged 25 through 64 years who have health conditions associated with higher risk of medical complications from influenza.
Once the demand for vaccine for the prioritized groups has been met at the local level, programs and providers should also begin vaccinating everyone from the ages of 25 through 64 years. Current studies indicate that the risk for infection among persons age 65 or older is less than the risk for younger age groups. However, once vaccine demand among younger age groups has been met, programs and providers should offer vaccination to people 65 or older.

Who Should NOT Be Vaccinated (Both vaccines)

There are some people who should not get a flu vaccine without first consulting a physician. These include:
  • People who have a severe allergy to chicken eggs.
  • People who have had a severe reaction to an influenza vaccination.
  • People who developed Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) within 6 weeks of getting an influenza vaccine.
  • Children less than 6 months of age (influenza vaccine is not approved for this age group), and
  • People who have a moderate-to-severe illness with a fever (they should wait until they recover to get vaccinated.)
Links...all this information is found on CDC.gov

(And finally...this thread is indended to be a PSA. I encourage discussion and questions regarding the recommendations, but flames about the evil intentions of the medical field are not appreciated)
thanks for this useful info

it wont stop the nutters that think this is some government mind control drug

but then, no amount of truth ever will
So you'll be getting the vaccine, no questions asked ?

30 years ago the Flu got me, but I didn't know it. I just had more than two weeks with terrible symptoms, being vomiting like drunk man the first one, and later fever and the rest of symptoms. I didn't take anything to alleviate the symptoms.

It was years later when watching the news I realized I had the Flu years early.

It was funny because after that Flu attack, I didn't catch even a cold for several years. At home my family was coughing, with running nose, even fever, sneezing, etc. and I was immune to all that. Same happened at work.

I got lucky by ignorance. lol.

But, about 10 years ago I finally catch my first cold again, but it was almost nothing. And from time to time I catch colds which are easily controlled with Mucinex. Maybe once a year.

I'm not receiving the yearly flu shots. Even when I see my health is deteriorating, I still feel strong enough to handle the flu and the current virus.

I think that for young people is better to be infected with this kind of diseases because their health is in shape and their immune system is strong.

I can tell because it happened to me and I can tell about it.

Of course, what I just say it should be the magic formula to control a disease for years, but we live in a world where elder, people with health conditions and little children share the same house, workplace, city... and their lives must be considered by all means.

My point is that it is possible that the young people who showed Corona virus positive and had no symptoms or strong symptoms, they might not worry about that disease for the next years, specially if they didn't take anything to alleviate them.

I know this is the worst advice you have read for Flu and other similar, but the pain and suffering of two weeks some decades ago allowed me to live free of worries for about twenty years of my life.

The journalist died of flu for 26 years, she was against vaccinations. This is a very cruel lesson.

Very few unvaccinated people die from flu anymore because everyone has already had it, recovered, and therefore already has as good of immunity as any vaccine can do.
So it is not clear the flu vaccine does any good at all.
The only advantage is if the current up and coming flu is one you have never encountered before, and the vaccine they decided to mass produce is a better immunity than what you already have.
People assume there is no recovery immunity to flu since we often seem to get it every year, but that is because there are hundreds of different viruses we collectively call flu, but they really are very different.

New Topics

Forum List

Back