Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
After the Butler fiasco. About time.

By Susan Crabtree - RCP Staff
August 22, 2024

AP

Three weeks ago, Acting Secret Service Director Ronald Rowe angrily pushed back on senators’ calls to immediately fire or discipline key agents directly responsible for the security failures that led to the assassination attempt against former President Trump at last month’s campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.
Since that time, Secret Service leaders have placed several members of the Pittsburgh Field Office on administrative leave, according to three sources in the Secret Service community.
(Administrative leave occurs when a federal employee temporarily leaves their position and work duties – either because of a misconduct investigation or medical or mental health issue. These employees usually still receive pay and benefits, but those decisions are left to the discretion of agency leadership.)
While these members of the Pittsburgh Field Office were placed on leave, a different set of agents, several assigned to Trump’s permanent protective detail, are still on the job providing Trump protection, the sources say. They remain operational even though they too were deeply involved in devising the Butler rally’s security plan.

1. Name the agent who refused the local radios when offered.
2. Name the agent who refused the local drone coverage when offered.
3. Name the agent who didn't want a sniper team on the water tower.
4. Follow up on the iPhone proximity of Crooks iPhone weeks before attack.
5. Follow up on the acoustical analysis of one gun or two.
6. Follow up on polygraph tests and sodium pentathol results.

Do you mean the woman who exposed Trump to a perfect head shot?
She looked heroic to me ready to give her life to protect Trump
I guess MAGA doesn’t honor that

I saw Trump poke his head up as agents tried to protect him

She looked heroic to me ready to give her life to protect Trump
I guess MAGA doesn’t honor that

I saw Trump poke his head up as agents tried to protect him
You are still butthurt the kid missed.... sucks to be you today....

You can bet the woman who sacrificed her body to protect Trump was not put on leave

You can also be sure most of the agents relieved of duty were white males

After the Butler fiasco. About time.

By Susan Crabtree - RCP Staff
August 22, 2024

AP

Three weeks ago, Acting Secret Service Director Ronald Rowe angrily pushed back on senators’ calls to immediately fire or discipline key agents directly responsible for the security failures that led to the assassination attempt against former President Trump at last month’s campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.
Since that time, Secret Service leaders have placed several members of the Pittsburgh Field Office on administrative leave, according to three sources in the Secret Service community.
(Administrative leave occurs when a federal employee temporarily leaves their position and work duties – either because of a misconduct investigation or medical or mental health issue. These employees usually still receive pay and benefits, but those decisions are left to the discretion of agency leadership.)
While these members of the Pittsburgh Field Office were placed on leave, a different set of agents, several assigned to Trump’s permanent protective detail, are still on the job providing Trump protection, the sources say. They remain operational even though they too were deeply involved in devising the Butler rally’s security plan.

If Trump's fat ass lost weight maybe he wouldn't be such a big target. A paid vacation for these agents? Sounds fine to me :thup:

Forum List

Back