🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

See the British 'Tornado' jet that's bombing ISIS

British tornadoes are not bombing ISIS. They are bombing Syrian infrastructure with an aim to weaken Syria. Their objective just like Turkey (and Israel) is to steal Syrian oil.

Shouldnt bombs be raining down on London, Berlin, and PAris.....ISIS is alrdy there.......

British tornadoes are not bombing ISIS. They are bombing Syrian infrastructure with an aim to weaken Syria. Their objective just like Turkey (and Israel) is to steal Syrian oil.

Yes, Brig. General Vikrant is reporting on the ground from Syria so he is observing everything that is going on. Hmm, wonder what India is doing to fight ISIS. Perhaps the Brig. General can tell us if they will be going on any bombing missions or will they send some ground troops.

Syria air strikes: RAF Tornado jets carry out bombing - BBC News

Yes, Brig. General Vikrant is reporting on the ground from Syria so he is observing everything that is going on. Hmm, wonder what India is doing to fight ISIS. Perhaps the Brig. General can tell us if they will be going on any bombing missions or will they send some ground troops.

What is Israel doing besides stealing Syria's oil?

Hmm, for some reason now. Brig. General Vikrant keeps on dragging Israel into the mix in many posts. I wonder if he can fess up as to what he has against Israel. I don't actually think it is just about oil. After all, I started this thread just to give the viewers the idea of this particular aircraft and wasn't really expecting comments unless it was to this aircraft's performance in the air.

By the way, since India is a huge importer of oil, perhaps Brig. General Vikrant can give us the rundown of each country from which India gets its oil. Wouldn't it just be terrible if India got some of its oil from Saudi Arabia???

Hmm, for some reason now. Brig. General Vikrant keeps on dragging Israel into the mix in many posts. I wonder if he can fess up as to what he has against Israel. I don't actually think it is just about oil. After all, I started this thread just to give the viewers the idea of this particular aircraft and wasn't really expecting comments unless it was to this aircraft's performance in the air.

By the way, since India is a huge importer of oil, perhaps Brig. General Vikrant can give us the rundown of each country from which India gets its oil. Wouldn't it just be terrible if India got some of its oil from Saudi Arabia???

Israel: The oil thief :)

As you8 can see, Vikrant who has his reasons to hate Israel (and his reasons are so ridiculous) wouldn't show us from which countries India gets it oil.

As you8 can see, Vikrant who has his reasons to hate Israel (and his reasons are so ridiculous) wouldn't show us from which countries India gets it oil.

India does not steal its oil for sure.

Israel: The thief of Syria :)

Are you trying to tell us that Israel doesn't pay for it oil? I am sure it pays the same way that India does.

Are you trying to tell us that Israel doesn't pay for it oil? I am sure it pays the same way that India does.

There is whole thread devoted to Israel stealing Syrian oil. Instead of wasting my time, read it and educate yourself.

There is whole thread devoted to Israel stealing Syrian oil. Instead of wasting my time, read it and educate yourself.

ISIL Sells Its Oil, But Who Is Buying It? | Nigerian News from Leadership News

Gee, isn't this comical? Different articles show different results as the viewers can see when comparing Vikrant's articles and the ones I previously posted plus these.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/10/us-official-details-whos-buying-the-bulk-of-isis-oil/

Revealed: Assad Buys Oil From ISIS

Islamic State oil is going to Assad, some to Turkey, U.S. official says

Perhaps some day we will actually find out just to whom this oil went. Meanwhile, of course, Israel will constantly have the finger pointed at them by certain posters as they drag up articles. I am willing to wait to see who it actually is, and at this time, I really am not pointing my finger at anyone.

So, Vikrant, any comments about the British jet since that is the subject of this thread, not oil? If you are not into aircraft, how about this?

U.S. Navy unveils high-speed rail gun - ASM International

Forum List

Back