selling your bone marrow on election day: should it be legal?

Should a voter be allowed to sell his or her bone marrow on an election day?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure. But I'm absolutely sure that it's George Bush's fault.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
Some states don't allow it, if my understanding is correct.

Some states also don't allow voters to sell blood plasma on election day, either — or so I've heard.

I would like to know which states allow either or both. And if they allow a voter to bring a beer (or three) to the booth after having donated, that would be hella cool, too.

Anybody know? :badgrin:

Last edited:
Plasma IS blood. It's hospital code so patients don't get uncomfortable. 'Blood plasma' is redundant.

Never heard of selling marrow, donating it yes, selling it no. Presumedly, prohibitions about doing it on election day is just so the people who'd be accepting it from you don't get tied up so they can't go vote.

Tried selling other things way back when desparate for funds. Couldn't being mildly color blind. :) Can see red and green and other 'solid' colors, but blends I have a hard time with like purples, some blues, and other blends. They look indistinguishable from black to me.

That's because with all the free booze democrat poll-dancers give to the homeless to make them vote over and over, it would be dangerous for them to have a low blood count.

Forum List

Back