serious question on core Jewish belief

That's right, there is no verse commanding Jews to wear a box on their head as a sign anymore than the law of circumcision is about mutilating infant weenies as a sign.
That's right, there is no verse commanding Jews to wear a box on their head as a sign anymore than the law of circumcision is about mutilating infant weenies as a sign.

Sure...
In the meanwhile the nations that don't cut their weenies murder millions of people with the same emotional state as flushing a toilet.

If the consequence for defying the will of God is death then anyone who sets aside the deeper implications of Kosher law, and teaches others to do the same, is a murderer in the eyes of God.

That would be everyone, like you, who teaches that the subject of Kosher law is food.
If the consequence for defying the will of God is death then anyone who sets aside the deeper implications of Kosher law, and teaches others to do the same, is a murderer in the eyes of God.

Where do you get that crap from?
It's obvious you know nothing about halachah.

Sure...
In the meanwhile the nations that don't cut their weenies murder millions of people with the same emotional state as flushing a toilet.

That would be everyone, like you, who teaches that the subject of Kosher law is food.

lol... I got that crap from your holy book. How did you not get it? Are you hard of reading?

You must have gotten lost in a Jewish Seforim Store. It's obvious that you do not ruminate.

You do have my condolences.

I got that from your holy book

Citation?

Everyone has already heard it all before... You have a choice between a blessing and a curse, life and death. Moses said so.

If defying the will of God results in the curse, death, than teaching others to defy God are murderers exactly like the Nachash was a murderer from the beginning....according to the fairy tale that is.

simple logic.

Look it up yourself if you have the need to see it in the Torah but seeing will be impossible for you if you do not know how to ruminate.

I got that from your holy book

Citation?

Everyone has already heard it all before... You have a choice between a blessing and a curse, life and death. Moses said so.

If defying the will of God results in the curse, death, than teaching others to defy God are murderers exactly like the Nachash was a murderer from the beginning....according to the fairy tale that is.

simple logic.

Look it up yourself if you have the need to see it in the Torah but seeing will be impossible for you if you do not know how to ruminate.

Citation, please.

Sure...

lol... I got that crap from your holy book. How did you not get it? Are you hard of reading?

You must have gotten lost in a Jewish Seforim Store. It's obvious that you do not ruminate.

You do have my condolences.

Please supply the chapter and verse.

I don't know why you guys are arguing with hobelim. Clearly he is God's chosen one. He even said so. :rolleyes:

I always do exactly as God commands. I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

No one else in heaven, on earth, or under the earth, can do what I have already done..

Simple answer to a simple question: "Chosen People...aka, the Chosen of God" is not a form of supremacy in the least
WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh King of Egypt.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God

They were chosen to show us the way, to show us how to treat the stranger, how to be compassionate and loving to your neighbor and by doing so peace would envelope the world.

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

The term "stranger" is used 128 times in the KJV of the bible

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(The above occurred in 1947ad)
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

(Ezekiel 21:32 (ASV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I, Jehovah, have spoken it.

the truth will set you free
:)-
Do you know what "half a truth" constitutes? A WHOLE LIE. When you cherry pick passages while omitting the entire historical timeline that is found to exist when one studies THE ENTIRE WORD OF GOD.....you are not teaching TRUTH.

How does one become approved unto God? One must "rightly divide" the word of TRUTH....aka the scriptures. ".......Be diligent to present yourself approved of God, a worker who need not be ashamed, RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH...........................................................THE LORD KNOWS THOSE WHO ARE HIS and LET EVERYONE WHO NAMES THE NAME OF CHRIST DEPART FROM INQUITY." (2 Tim. 2:14-19)

Its true that some JEWS think they are the one and only CHOSEN PEOPLE of GOD......but the truth found in scripture does not conclude with such thinking being a reality.

There where conditions placed upon the JEWS of HISTORICAL ISREAL by Father God in remaining THE CHOSEN of GOD. God makes it clear in order to remain THE CHOSEN.......HIS PEOPLE must abide by and keep God's covenants (agreement between man and God)......if the covenant that is in effect is not followed.......God turn's HIS face away from those LAWBREAKERS. "Now therefore "IF" you will indeed obey MY VOICE and KEEP MY COVENANT, then you shall be a special treasure to ME above all people; for all the earth is MINE." -- Ex. 19:5

God never promised that only ONE race of people would be exclusive as THE CHOSEN for eternity..........THE PROMISE remains in effect only to those who OBEY the voice of God. The JEWS of Biblical Israel did not keep their part of the covenant (particularly when they rejected God's only begotten Son)....then Biblical Israel ceased to exist, it was destroyed by the Roman Empire in the first century (removed from the face of the earth).......

Today, THE CHOSEN are those who OBEY THE VOICE OF GOD, as explained with no ambiguity in Gal. 3.

The Apostle Peter makes it clear just who are the CHOOSEN today, "But you (the Christian) are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, HIS OWN SPECIAL PEOPLE...........(1 Peter 2:9-10)

The new covenant of Christ (God's Voice) was taught exclusively to the JEWS for 10 years after Christ's death.........the JEWS had the opportunity (just as they have today) to obey the voice of God before the first gentile adoption into the bloodline of father Abraham.

Can any JEW be saved today? Of course........by simply hearing and obeying the voice of God. The nation calling itself ISRAEL today.....is a fake, a counterfeit and in no way compares to Biblical Israel. Do I support Israel? Of course.....not because of some errant false interpretation of expecting a promise never made to be fulfilled.........I support Israel because that nation has been an ally of the free people's of the U.S. since its inception after WW2, its the only reflection at any hint of democracy in a part of the world that is nothing but a cesspool of despotism, dictatorship and terrorism, I support Israel because its the only foothold of freedom and democracy in that critical part of the world. Not because they are CHOSEN, there can be only one truth. There can be any number of lies but only one truth. Either you believe and accept the entire word of God or you do not.

This ally betrayed Eisenhower, Reagan and LBJ..
Hardly..........its was the leftist organization called the UNITED NATIONS (one world order advocates) that have betrayed the free republics of the world. You can deflect by attempting to inject personal politics into a form of argument....but that straw argument self ignites.

Again......Israel is the only resemblance of a democracy to be found in the cesspool called the middle east, its surrounded by ignorant 13th century ideologies that still practice slavery and beheadings today.

You have never been to the Middle East, have you?
Can we spell DEFLECTION? I have served 22 years in the military.

Why does one deflect? They have no reasoned argument. My personal history does not change TRUTH, nor is it any of your business. Why are the ones that freely choose to reveal everything about their personal lives........the very first to complain about another using that revealed information against them?

DEFLECTION:

A couple of short hitches in the military doesn't mean you know anything about the ME. Israel's history is bloody and ugly. The European refugees sought sanctuary when no other country would take them and visciously abused the people that had lived there for more than 2000 years.
LMAO............you attempt to define "ME" without knowing where or when I served while suggesting that I know nothing about documented history. Must be another one of those "clairvoyant" leftists. If it looks like a duck and walks like duck and swims like a duck........it must be a clairvoyant supporter of Ali. No biases here folks.....................

Today's lesson: Subjective BS vs. Objective facts in evidence.

Subjective: taking place "within" the mind and modified by bias.

Objective: Documentable, demonstrable facts in evidence.

FYI: The scriptures read the same for everyone there is no room for personal biases. I do not claim to personally write one word within the Holy Scriptures........I simply present the actual book, chapter and verse in its contextual integrity. While on the other hand........your subjective BS is untestable for truth..

Last edited:
Simple answer to a simple question: "Chosen People...aka, the Chosen of God" is not a form of supremacy in the least
WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh King of Egypt.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God

They were chosen to show us the way, to show us how to treat the stranger, how to be compassionate and loving to your neighbor and by doing so peace would envelope the world.

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

(Ezekiel 21:32 (ASV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I, Jehovah, have spoken it.

Do you know what "half a truth" constitutes? A WHOLE LIE. When you cherry pick passages while omitting the entire historical timeline that is found to exist when one studies THE ENTIRE WORD OF GOD.....you are not teaching TRUTH.

How does one become approved unto God? One must "rightly divide" the word of TRUTH....aka the scriptures. ".......Be diligent to present yourself approved of God, a worker who need not be ashamed, RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH...........................................................THE LORD KNOWS THOSE WHO ARE HIS and LET EVERYONE WHO NAMES THE NAME OF CHRIST DEPART FROM INQUITY." (2 Tim. 2:14-19)

Its true that some JEWS think they are the one and only CHOSEN PEOPLE of GOD......but the truth found in scripture does not conclude with such thinking being a reality.

There where conditions placed upon the JEWS of HISTORICAL ISREAL by Father God in remaining THE CHOSEN of GOD. God makes it clear in order to remain THE CHOSEN.......HIS PEOPLE must abide by and keep God's covenants (agreement between man and God)......if the covenant that is in effect is not followed.......God turn's HIS face away from those LAWBREAKERS. "Now therefore "IF" you will indeed obey MY VOICE and KEEP MY COVENANT, then you shall be a special treasure to ME above all people; for all the earth is MINE." -- Ex. 19:5

God never promised that only ONE race of people would be exclusive as THE CHOSEN for eternity..........THE PROMISE remains in effect only to those who OBEY the voice of God. The JEWS of Biblical Israel did not keep their part of the covenant (particularly when they rejected God's only begotten Son)....then Biblical Israel ceased to exist, it was destroyed by the Roman Empire in the first century (removed from the face of the earth).......

Today, THE CHOSEN are those who OBEY THE VOICE OF GOD, as explained with no ambiguity in Gal. 3.

The Apostle Peter makes it clear just who are the CHOOSEN today, "But you (the Christian) are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, HIS OWN SPECIAL PEOPLE...........(1 Peter 2:9-10)

The new covenant of Christ (God's Voice) was taught exclusively to the JEWS for 10 years after Christ's death.........the JEWS had the opportunity (just as they have today) to obey the voice of God before the first gentile adoption into the bloodline of father Abraham.

Can any JEW be saved today? Of course........by simply hearing and obeying the voice of God. The nation calling itself ISRAEL today.....is a fake, a counterfeit and in no way compares to Biblical Israel. Do I support Israel? Of course.....not because of some errant false interpretation of expecting a promise never made to be fulfilled.........I support Israel because that nation has been an ally of the free people's of the U.S. since its inception after WW2, its the only reflection at any hint of democracy in a part of the world that is nothing but a cesspool of despotism, dictatorship and terrorism, I support Israel because its the only foothold of freedom and democracy in that critical part of the world. Not because they are CHOSEN, there can be only one truth. There can be any number of lies but only one truth. Either you believe and accept the entire word of God or you do not.

Hardly..........its was the leftist organization called the UNITED NATIONS (one world order advocates) that have betrayed the free republics of the world. You can deflect by attempting to inject personal politics into a form of argument....but that straw argument self ignites.

Again......Israel is the only resemblance of a democracy to be found in the cesspool called the middle east, its surrounded by ignorant 13th century ideologies that still practice slavery and beheadings today.

Why does one deflect? They have no reasoned argument. My personal history does not change TRUTH, nor is it any of your business. Why are the ones that freely choose to reveal everything about their personal lives........the very first to complain about another using that revealed information against them?

DEFLECTION:

A couple of short hitches in the military doesn't mean you know anything about the ME. Israel's history is bloody and ugly. The European refugees sought sanctuary when no other country would take them and visciously abused the people that had lived there for more than 2000 years.
LMAO............you attempt to define "ME" without knowing where or when I served while suggesting that I know nothing about documented history. Must be another one of those "clairvoyant" leftists. If it looks like a duck and walks like duck and swims like a duck........it must be a clairvoyant supporter of Ali. No biases here folks.....................

FYI: The scriptures read the same for everyone there is no room for personal biases. I do not claim to personally write one word within the Holy Scriptures........I simply present the actual book, chapter and verse in its contextual integrity. While on the other hand........your subjective BS is untestable for truth..
the crucifiers spent the 4th century writing their book - bias in total.
Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.
the state church of the roman empire.

funny how there is no accreditation's for when they wrote the christian bible and for what purpose they wrote it. in their overlays attributed to the 1st century religious itinerant.

all the desert religion writings are biases more than welcomed by their respective congregations - as history attests.

The core Jewish belief given to them by God~~~~
: the ethical commandments of God given according to biblical accounts to Moses by voice and by writing on stone tablets on Mount Sinai

1624501925570.png

The Ten Commandments
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

Moses was a Jew who after coming down from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments carved in stone, breaks the 6th Commandment by murdering a man in broad daylight in a street in Jerusalem.

Then in 1947ad the Jewish people get their one and only country, using terrorist’s acts; calling their ungodly country “Israel” and themselves, Israelites.

Two decades later these same Jews, now living in their new country—

Murder Palestinian children
Steal Palestinian land
And lie day and night, violating every Commandment given to them by God, His chosen ones.

God warned His chosen, if you no not obey my Commandments, this will follow---

Ezekiel
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it is being done before our eyes~~~~~~
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
And so it will be done before our eyes to see

WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN

DEFLECTION:

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

funny how there is no accreditation's for when they wrote the christian bible and for what purpose they wrote it. in their overlays attributed to the 1st century religious itinerant.

all the desert religion writings are biases more than welcomed by their respective congregations - as history attests.
There is nothing like the PERSONAL AD HOMINEM ATTACK made in an attempt to deflect away from one's ignorance, as if presenting the opinion of others make that presentation facts of history......especially the BS concerning the 4th century council of Nicaea, when history actual documents the fact that New Testament Manuscripts existed from the time of the 1st century......predating the Nicaea event by the Roman Empire to control Christianity and make it a weapon to control the masses.

Because the Roman Catholic Church attempted to corrupt the scriptures in the 4th century does not conclude with the scriptures being non-existent prior to that corruption.......as History points out.....the New Testament predates the Nicaea by centuries.

Time line recorded by history actual for 1. The Book of Matthew with this manuscript documented by actual men of history and the time they spoke of this Book. Clement of Rom (95AD), Justin Martyr (100AD), Ignatius (110AD), Polycrap(110AD),the Didache(125AD),Papias(130), Barnabas(140), Hermas(150AD..........the list goes on and on concerning actual men of history writing about the New Testament.........more: Irenaeus(200AD), Origen(230AD)......etc.,

Also these men have written of the Books of Mark, Luke, John, The Acts of the Apostles, Paul's letters to the Romans, Corinthians, Galatians, Colossians, Thess, Tim. Titus, ......all the cannonized books predate Nicaea by decades and centuries.

The cannon of the New Testament was drafted over a period of time........not ONE sitting in Nicaea.

(Wink, wink).

WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN

DEFLECTION:

There is nothing like the PERSONAL AD HOMINEM ATTACK made in an attempt to deflect away from one's ignorance, as if presenting the opinion of others make that presentation facts of history......especially the BS concerning the 4th century council of Nicaea, when history actual documents the fact that New Testament Manuscripts existed from the time of the 1st century......predating the Nicaea event by the Roman Empire to control Christianity and make it a weapon to control the masses.

Because the Roman Catholic Church attempted to corrupt the scriptures in the 4th century does not conclude with the scriptures being non-existent prior to that corruption.......as History points out.....the New Testament predates the Nicaea by centuries.

Time line recorded by history actual for 1. The Book of Matthew with this manuscript documented by actual men of history and the time they spoke of this Book. Clement of Rom (95AD), Justin Martyr (100AD), Ignatius (110AD), Polycrap(110AD),the Didache(125AD),Papias(130), Barnabas(140), Hermas(150AD..........the list goes on and on concerning actual men of history writing about the New Testament.........more: Irenaeus(200AD), Origen(230AD)......etc.,

Also these men have written of the Books of Mark, Luke, John, The Acts of the Apostles, Paul's letters to the Romans, Corinthians, Galatians, Colossians, Thess, Tim. Titus, ......all the cannonized books predate Nicaea by decades and centuries.

The cannon of the New Testament was drafted over a period of time........not ONE sitting in Nicaea.

(Wink, wink).
yes, they spent the entire 4th century writing the christian bible - of forgeries and fallacies - there are no existing original documents they used to write that book - even that book's oldest copy is dated 1000 - 1100 years, minn 600 from the original version.

not to mention there is not a single text or item left by the 1st century religious itinerant either by purpose or nefariously destroyed which in either case lays mute anything attributed to them in the christian bible.

the spoken religion is as alive today as from the beginning for those choosing to recall the truth. the religion of antiquity.

: the ethical commandments of God given according to biblical accounts to Moses by voice and by writing on stone tablets on Mount Sinai

View attachment 504880

The Ten Commandments
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

Moses was a Jew who after coming down from Mount Sinai with the Ten Commandments carved in stone, breaks the 6th Commandment by murdering a man in broad daylight in a street in Jerusalem.

Then in 1947ad the Jewish people get their one and only country, using terrorist’s acts; calling their ungodly country “Israel” and themselves, Israelites.

Steal Palestinian land
And lie day and night, violating every Commandment given to them by God, His chosen ones.

Ezekiel
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north:
7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord GOD.
9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.
13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord GOD.
17 I will also smite mine hands together, and I will cause my fury to rest: I the LORD have said it.
20 Appoint a way, that the sword may come to Rabbath of the Ammonites, and to Judah in Jerusalem the defenced.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
It says Murder, not Kill.

View attachment 504880

The Ten Commandments
6. Thou shalt not kill.
8. Thou shalt not steal.

Steal Palestinian land

Ezekiel

It says Murder, not Kill.

Right. BTW if the consequences for defying the law of God is death then anyone who teaches others to defy the law of God is a murderer exactly like the Nachash was a murderer from the beginning, according to the Hebrew children's story that is...

Since the deeper implications of Kosher law are not about food, as you claimed to know all about, then anyone who teaches others that the subject of Kosher law is about food is a murderer, even superjew you, according to your own Holy Books.

There is nothing about my revelation that costs too much money, or requires anyone to climb a mountain too high, starve themselves, give away all their possessions, or is so arcane or rarified that anyone of any nation or language with a second grade education can't understand. In the eyes of God some people who are stars of this degenerate world are in actuality lowlifes, vile and loathsome creatures. Duh.

How does something so simple remain above your grasp? Still dead after all these years?

I know that it all sounds funny to you, ha ha, but that just tells me that you lied when you said that you have heard it all before that the deeper implications of kosher law are about the teaching of one human creature or another, whether clean or unclean, and has been written about for 1500 years by your own teachers and sages.,..

Like I said, you suck at lying.

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys are arguing with hobelim. Clearly he is God's chosen one. He even said so. :rolleyes:

I always do exactly as God commands. I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

No one else in heaven, on earth, or under the earth, can do what I have already done..
I thought I was a militant atheist, a christian hater, a socialist, or even worse, a sod Jew...

Make up your mind.

I never claimed to be a prophet. I never claimed to be speaking for God.

I am he who is. :auiqs.jpg:

You openly worship a matzo made by human hands and then eat it for spiritual life.

A person doesn't have to be a prophet to know that you are insane or, in ancient nomadic Hebrew tribal language, accursed.

Last edited:

I thought I was a militant atheist, a christian hater, a socialist, or even worse, a sod Jew...

Make up your mind.

You openly worship a matzo made by human hands and then eat it for spiritual life.

A person doesn't have to be a prophet to know that you are insane or, in ancient nomadic Hebrew tribal language, accursed.
You can be all things in your made up religion, oh keystone in the Yahad of God. Because you make shit up as you go.

But putting that aside being a militant atheist socialist Christian hater usually go hand in hand.

WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN

DEFLECTION:

(Wink, wink).
yes, they spent the entire 4th century writing the christian bible - of forgeries and fallacies - there are no existing original documents they used to write that book - even that book's oldest copy is dated 1000 - 1100 years, minn 600 from the original version.

not to mention there is not a single text or item left by the 1st century religious itinerant either by purpose or nefariously destroyed which in either case lays mute anything attributed to them in the christian bible.

the spoken religion is as alive today as from the beginning for those choosing to recall the truth. the religion of antiquity.
Yeah RIGHT...................works of history that document the existence of the early Christian manuscripts mentioned are just "an illusion".

Truth........."the cannon of the new testament" had been in use (historically proven) since the beginning of Christianity.

As presented, in an objective and "testable" fashion.......information that you COULD HAVE TESTED....but chose to simply dismiss in a pure example of subjective BS, presenting nothing that is close to being testable other than some biased personal opinion.

The facts: example such as Justin Martyr .......a real historical figure who was recorded speaking of this cannon of Christian manuscripts around 100AD. Justin Martyr - Wikipedia

Another, Ignatius of Antioch(110AD): Ignatius of Antioch - Wikipedia

One more as truth is established via @ least 3 testimonies. Origen(230AD): Origen - Wikipedia

Now simply prove that none of the historical figures never recorded or spoke of the Christian Manuscripts before the 4th century AD........prove that a cannon was never in use before Nicaea.

And while you are considering best how to deflect away from that history actual consider the following:

There exists today.........partial portions of those early transcripts even through they were recorded on paper made from inferior paper......those partial texts exist by count to number 4500 dated as early 146AD. In fact the new testament has far more historical witnesses for its existence than any other historical writings..........the nearest work of history to compare with the new testament would be Homer's Iliad (with 330 copies existing).

Thanks to the scientific methods used in scholarship and compartive analysis.....its proven that 2 complete Copies of the Bible existed and was dated around 350AD (Codices Sinaiticus and Vaticanus). Simply because those partial texts were formatted into ONE BOOK does not exclude the pre-existence of those manuscripts that were historically used "centuries" before Nicaea.

Holy Writings, Sacred Text: the Cannon in early Christianity (John Barton).

Make up your mind.

You can be all things in your made up religion, oh keystone in the Yahad of God. Because you make shit up as you go.

But putting that aside being a militant atheist socialist Christian hater usually go hand in hand.

So you admit of your own free will that you sinned and lied when you said that I claimed to be a prophet speaking for God? What happened? You remembered me telling you over and over again hat I am speaking for myself?

Copra sanctum!

Now go to confession, tell the priest to tell God for you just how sorry you are for your sins, and then, to prove it, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, defy the law of God and get down on your knees to worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it for spiritual life.

I'm sure that God will be very impressed by your sincerity.

I am.

Make up your mind.

So you admit of your own free will that you sinned and lied when you said that I claimed to be a prophet speaking for God? What happened? You remembered me telling you over and over again hat I am speaking for myself?

Copra sanctum!

Now go to confession, tell the priest to tell God for you just how sorry you are for your sins, and then, to prove it, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, defy the law of God and get down on your knees to worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it for spiritual life.

I am.
You think you are a prophet. You think you speak for God. You don't. You are messed up.

Make up your mind.

Copra sanctum!

I am.
You left out subversive too. Intentionally so.

Forum List

Back