Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

Western "civilization" is the very thing that created antisemitism, Jewish pogroms and later led to the killing of millions of Jews.
Currently Jews in Western civilization have far more freedom, and live in far greater safety than Jew in Muslim civilization.

The Nazi movement was anti Christian paganism.

You have never heard of Christian Zionism.

Jews only use violence when they are attacked.
Oh, you missed my question, here it is again

Tell me, what is a "Jew"? You have a Bible, what does it say to you about that? You might learn something today, all down to you...

Oh, you missed my question, here it is again

Tell me, what is a "Jew"? You have a Bible, what does it say to you about that? You might learn something today, all down to you...
A Jew is one who practices Judaism, one with DNA markers pointing to ancient Israel, or both.

I have, it's about as appealing as Christian Fascism.

Fine, crawl back under your rock, I'm done with such naivety.
I am a Christian Zionist. I attend church regularly I admire Jews and their religion. My support for Israel is unconditional.
Star-of-DavidCross-42198658413.png

Yes, and this is called idolatry.

He who has an ear, let him hear.
You said you were done with me. Now crawl back under your rock.

The first Bible I read was the New English Bible. Reading the Old Testament and the Apocrypha enhanced my appreciation of Jews. When I read the New Testament, I saw Jesus and his disciples as Jews in a Jewish setting.

A book by a Jew about the New Testament that I read described Jesus as "Yiddish mensch."

----------

Mensch (Yiddish: מענטש, mentsh, from Middle High German Mensch, from Old High German mennisco; akin to Old English human being, man) means "a person of integrity and honor".[1]

According to Leo Rosten, a mensch is "someone to admire and emulate, someone of noble character. The key to being 'a real mensch' is nothing less than character, rectitude, dignity, a sense of what is right, responsible, decorous."[2] The term is used as a high compliment, implying the rarity and value of that individual's qualities.

You said you were done with me. Now crawl back under your rock.

The first Bible I read was the New English Bible. Reading the Old Testament and the Apocrypha enhanced my appreciation of Jews. When I read the New Testament, I saw Jesus and his disciples as Jews in a Jewish setting.

A book by a Jew about the New Testament that I read described Jesus as "Yiddish mensch."

----------

Mensch (Yiddish: מענטש, mentsh, from Middle High German Mensch, from Old High German mennisco; akin to Old English human being, man) means "a person of integrity and honor".[1]

According to Leo Rosten, a mensch is "someone to admire and emulate, someone of noble character. The key to being 'a real mensch' is nothing less than character, rectitude, dignity, a sense of what is right, responsible, decorous."[2] The term is used as a high compliment, implying the rarity and value of that individual's qualities.

No, that's not what Christ revealed, here it is:

1727197760553.png

If the spirit dwells within you, you are a "Jew", you conflate physical Jews with spiritual Jews, but will you believe what Christ revealed...

If you do not know this then you will be unable to comprehend prophecies that speak of Jews.

Last edited:
All scripture is inspired by God, it is God speaking to you.
I agree that God inspires the Bible. He does not dictate it. That explains the contradictions. The New Testament and the Apocrypha were written by Jews. All or most of the New Testament was written by people we would recognize today as Messianic Jews.

Anyone who has known and liked as many Jews as I have, knows that they love to disagree with each other.

Forum List

Back