Shame Biden won't reap the financial rewards for having been a Democrat President

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Sure, he made lots of money because of his positions, but because of his age, he simply won't reap the rewards of Democrat POTUS before him, since the 1990s.

The Clinton's were worth approx. 700K when Bill was first elected, and rumor has it they were 10M in debt, so dead broke. In the name of the people, equity, paying their fair share and such, they're now worth an estimated 240M.

The Obama's were worth 1.3M before he was elected, so in the name of the people, equity, paying their fair share and such, they're now worth an estimated 70M. Pretty nice considering he's only been out of office approaching eight years, wouldn't you say? Personally I don't buy it, it's probably closer to 100M.

Apparently book sales and speeches kickbacks pays pretty good. Perhaps Biden's children will reap many rewards, but they'll never meet the payoff of the Clintons and Obamas.

Last edited:

Shame Biden won't reap the financial rewards for having been a Democrat President​

That's why they were sure to make their money before with China, Ukraine and Romania.

The Clinton's were worth approx. 700K when Bill was first elected, and rumor has it they were 10M in debt, so dead broke.
Clintons spent all their money on the Clinton Global Initiative and the Clinton Haitian Fund.
clinton-hillary-cartoons-07-liar-lying.jpg

The Obama's were worth 1.3M before he was elected, so in the name of the people, equity, paying their fair share and such, they're now worth an estimated 70M.
Wonder what he puts down on his tax form, as the work he did to earn his income?
Kudos to Trump for declaring that no one in his Administration could work as a lobbyist, etc., for 5 years after leaving their job.

Pretty nice considering he's only been out of office approaching eight years, wouldn't you say?
If you think an average of $830,000/month is good money.

Personally I don't buy it, it's probably closer to 100M.
Politicians only declare what they HAVE TO.

Apparently book sales and speeches kickbacks pays pretty good.
I haven't bought any.

That's why they were sure to make their money before with China, Ukraine and Romania.

Clintons spent all their money on the Clinton Global Initiative and the Clinton Haitian Fund.
View attachment 991887

Wonder what he puts down on his tax form, as the work he did to earn his income?
Kudos to Trump for declaring that no one in his Administration could work as a lobbyist, etc., for 5 years after leaving their job.

If you think an average of $830,000/month is good money.

Politicians only declare what they HAVE TO.

I haven't bought any.

As Obama money goes, it's been stuck on 70M for over a year. Old news I guess. Since that time, for instance, he invested rec'd a nice chunk of Netflix, and Netflix is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Sure, he made lots of money because of his positions, but because of his age, he simply won't reap the rewards of Democrat POTUS before him, since the 1990s.

The Clinton's were worth approx. 700K when Bill was first elected, and rumor has it they were 10M in debt, so dead broke. In the name of the people, equity, paying their fair share and such, they're now worth an estimated 240M.

The Obama's were worth 1.3M before he was elected, so in the name of the people, equity, paying their fair share and such, they're now worth an estimated 70M. Pretty nice considering he's only been out of office approaching eight years, wouldn't you say? Personally I don't buy it, it's probably closer to 100M.

Apparently book sales and speeches kickbacks pays pretty good. Perhaps Biden's children will reap many rewards, but they'll never meet the payoff of the Clintons and Obamas.

So you posted this because you idolize rich people. Golf clap

Cool. :rolleyes:

As Obama money goes, it's been stuck on 70M for over a year.
Guess Big Mike and the Chicago mobster ain't the draw they once were. Besides, it's been a lotta work running the Biden Administration from across town.

Since that time, for instance, he invested rec'd a nice chunk of Netflix, and Netflix is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
I never spent a nickel on Netflix. I made my own.

Forum List

Back