Shame On The Senators And Congressmen Who Cheered Netanyahu

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Shame on you, senators and congressmen. Last week, you held one of the most shameful sessions ever held on Capitol Hill. You cheered a politician who is persona non grata in almost every democratic capital in the world, affording him royal treatment.

You acclaimed a man who may shortly become suspected of perpetrating grave war crimes, someone conducting one of the most brutal attacks against a helpless civilian population. You applaudedBenjamin Netanyahu.

While many Israelis are cringing with shame at their Knesset's character and conduct, the most important legislative assembly in the world presented an even greater disgrace: a puppet show, consisting of repeated, almost unanimous standing ovations applauding every mendacious cliche.

No one was there to salvage the dignity of the legislative assembly of the most important power in the world. No one stood up or uttered even one feeble heckle. A Senate and House of Representatives worshiping a politician suspected of war crimes. As if your eyes were veiled. You bought into the bluff of Israel standing at the forefront of "civilization," without questioning what sort of civilization kills tens of thousands of people indiscriminately.

What kind of barbarism did the prime minister talk to you about, with his soldiers siccing a dog on a young man with Down syndrome who is then left to die, soldiers who use hammers to smash the only MRI machine in the Gaza Strip? You bought into the bluff that Israel is defending you, even developing for you weapons systems that you are incapable of developing.

It was all any reasonable person could do to not vomit, listening to that piece of sewage.

When your own people can’t stand you, and your own media is calling you out, while The biggest ass lickers on the planet, Republicans, stand in line to lick a war criminals ass. That’s all the world needs to see.

I love Israel. I love Benjamin Netanyahu, he is an awesome leader. He gave a brilliant speech to Congress, and it was well deserving of not only applause but their standing ovation. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Awww...Those awful republicans dare to have a difference of opinion!

Whambulance.gif

What is disgraceful is the lack of reaction or even pushback on the terrorist riot in the capital.

Only one Democrat bothered to address the violence, and that was tepid at best.

It is becoming clear that the left actively hates this nation and is actively attempting to destroy it.

I love Israel. I love Benjamin Netanyahu, he is an awesome leader. He gave a brilliant speech to Congress, and it was well deserving of not only applause but their standing ovation. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Netyanjahu is a killer...and you are no Christian. Are you going to fight his war with Iran?

Netyanjahu is a killer...and you are no Christian. Are you going to fight his war with Iran?
Sure looks like Hamas made a terrible mistake killing Israeli's & taking hostages causing Israel to have to retaliate. It's called Palestinian mentality.

This country would be LUCKY to have a leader like Bibi. A man who doesn’t pull any punches to defend his country. Who tells the International community too go fuck itself. Israel would be better off to take the shackles off him and let him end the Palestinian problem permanently than to replace him with some panty-waisted coward who will get more Jews killed.

Israel would be better off to take the shackles off him
and let him end the Palestinian problem permanently

48761.jpg

Now all you have to do is find a way for the Israelis to "end the Palestinian problem permanently" without becoming oven food soon after.

Me thinks once was bad enough...

Forum List

Back